this is here cause I don't know how to get rid of a poll :(

Help.
- 0 (0%)
Don't help.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 14, 2013, 11:47:31 pm

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19

Author Topic: Unity; An RTD Lost In Space. *Dead*  (Read 19908 times)

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
Re: Unity; An RTD Lost In Space. Wave 1 (1 Slots open for Wave 2)
« Reply #210 on: January 19, 2013, 10:09:01 am »

Scratch. Run back an help Javier.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 19, 2013, 06:32:47 pm »

(Hoping Irony comes and  fixes mah leg, otherwise I'm taking those medical supplies)

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • Um.. I'll get back to you on this...
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 19, 2013, 06:44:06 pm »

get a better grip and resume dragging, tan xeno A's hide once xeno B is delivered.

[4] You throw the creature over your shoulder and Carry it over to Cerulean. Delivery!

((Sorry about vanishing for a bit.))

Dissect and study the hell out of the xeno I beat to death.

((Also could you describe the beast in more detail? Might help with getting a proper name for it.))

You look around for the alien, then realize it's been torn apart by a mad alien. Not to worry though, as he has brought you a new one!
[5] You dissect this newest specimen, for !Science!. The results will take a few minutes (2 turns), so you sit down and wait...

((The creature has an elongated head, with multiple eyes, like an insect. On the end of it's head is a beak, it has no visible ears, nor a nose. From the head, a short neck extends down to a short, squat body, with two arms and two legs. The arms end in claws, 3 on each hand, and when they run, they uses their arms as forward legs. They have a tail protruding out their back, with a barb in the end. Is that enough?))

I need a medic over here!
Take the medic supplies from Irony, heal self

You yell out for a medic, but Cerulean is busy dissecting one of the aliens. So you decide to try to heal yourself. [6-1=5] Somehow, you find a set of instructions on how to fix feet. You heal the foot completely, and even manage to make it more resistant to more idiotism-imposed feet shooting incidents.

Scratch. Run back an help Javier.

You run back to help, only to find him hoping up and down on his newly fixed foot.
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 19, 2013, 06:47:55 pm »

Keep studyin'.

((Yeah, that's pretty good. Hrm, not much comes to mind for a name, though. Pollies for their beak, protodons for their beak/head thing, maybe screechers for the sounds they make... they did make horrible screeching sounds, right? I'm a little fuzzy on that.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 19, 2013, 06:56:04 pm »

make use of +1 to make stuff fron aliens bonus

Use bones, skin and sinew to make a few sturdy rucksacks
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 19, 2013, 07:16:54 pm »

Obviously all my explorations have good luck so
Open map, go further down the hallway

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 19, 2013, 11:00:23 pm »

Keep studyin'.

((Yeah, that's pretty good. Hrm, not much comes to mind for a name, though. Pollies for their beak, protodons for their beak/head thing, maybe screechers for the sounds they make... they did make horrible screeching sounds, right? I'm a little fuzzy on that.))

((Ear piercing screech yep.))

You apply your whole turn to studying, [5] and manage to skip the waiting periods for scans using a bypass, as such you finish the study. All information is now contained in The Phoenixes database. ((I will be either creating another thread, or re-purposing the OOC. Any thoughts on which one?))

make use of +1 to make stuff fron aliens bonus

Use bones, skin and sinew to make a few sturdy rucksacks

[6+1=7] I'm going to call this, good... whilst not managing to make rucksacks...
You somehow manage to integrate the 3 fighter cells into the alien remains, and create three of the most, dangerous, badass looking weapons ever. They look like a grenade launcher mad out of aliens... and you guess that's exactly what they are. ((First person to post get's to name it.))

Obviously all my explorations have good luck so
Open map, go further down the hallway

As you try to get that screech out of your brain, you decide to go to a walk. You turn, re-arm your weapon, and proceed further down the hallway. It seems to go on forever, right through the ship, but around 100m down, there appears to  have been a collapse. The ceiling has fallen down, with rubble splayed all over the place. There are wires hanging from the sides, and you can see sparks still jumping off. Lighting is off for 10m in front of the collapse.
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 19, 2013, 11:10:32 pm »

Dibs naming my contraptions... although i have mental cockblock atm and im open to suggestions

Id say repurpose the ooc
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 11:41:08 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 19, 2013, 11:44:18 pm »

Go 90m back down the hallway
Open an unopened door

Because exploring was always safe when I do it!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 19, 2013, 11:46:05 pm »

stash contraptions, assist javier

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 19, 2013, 11:55:20 pm »

(1) you encounter the alien horde!! (1)your faces get raped.

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 20, 2013, 12:03:23 am »

Go 90m back down the hallway
Open an unopened door

Because exploring was always safe when I do it!

((So are you going towards the collapse, or the hangar.))

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 20, 2013, 12:44:15 am »

Head towards the hangar, no point in looking at a collapse right now... Unless I want some scrap

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 20, 2013, 02:23:41 am »

Just waiting for Doom, Irony and Got.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 20, 2013, 09:24:03 am »

Go separate way, open unopened door.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19