this is here cause I don't know how to get rid of a poll :(

Help.
- 0 (0%)
Don't help.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 14, 2013, 11:47:31 pm

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19

Author Topic: Unity; An RTD Lost In Space. *Dead*  (Read 19882 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Unity; An RTD Lost In Space. Wave 1 (1 Slots open for Wave 2)
« Reply #240 on: January 21, 2013, 01:39:29 am »

Holy shit that was close

i think we should leave the unopenable doors alone in the future.

follow javier, check unexplored rooms
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 21, 2013, 01:54:14 am »

Holy shit that was close

Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • Um.. I'll get back to you on this...
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 21, 2013, 03:51:00 am »

Label door as: In case of Alien Emergency, Press panel, hold on

Head into the other hallway, attempt to enter door with person mumbling, if locked, hack

Holy shit that was close

Holy shit that was close

Agramand taps Javier on the shoulder and points towards Nastia, who is standing in a doorway. let's go that way. Javier walks up to Nastia, and asks her what this door leads to. She informs him of the secondary hallway, as well as the mumbling. The three of them approach the doorway leading to the voice, and as they get closer, the words become more distinct. 'Dead, all dead. Ripped, and slashed, and bashed, all dead. It sounds human, but it also sounds crazy. You stack on the door, and Agramand activates the door panel. Inside the room, a single man is sitting in the corner, cradling his knees, and rocking back and forth. He is dressed in ragged clothing, with blood stains all over the front. His hair is greying, but he looks young in the face. You all realize that he doesn't take note of you as he continues rocking and mumbling long after you have entered the room.

Which style would you rather, the default, each characters post separately, or as a group. Or a mixture of the two, to fit the situation.
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 21, 2013, 04:23:55 am »

keep an eye on mr crazypants and the roof, bash him in the face if he attacks and shoot any xenos i see
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 21, 2013, 05:19:09 am »

((Mixture of the two to fit the situation. Specifically, mostly individual posting, with some tagging along and doing context-sensitive things when appropriate and relatively safe.))

Examine man for physical problems.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 21, 2013, 09:19:22 am »

Investigate the actual room itself

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 21, 2013, 09:25:13 am »

Check the man for life-threatening  wounds.

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 21, 2013, 05:41:23 pm »

keep an eye on mr crazypants and the roof, bash him in the face if he attacks and shoot any xenos i see

You train your Obliterator at the guys face, as Cerulean and Nastia move forwards to check him out. He doesn't seem very dangerous, as even when poked and prodded, he still just rocks back and forth.

((Mixture of the two to fit the situation. Specifically, mostly individual posting, with some tagging along and doing context-sensitive things when appropriate and relatively safe.))

Examine man for physical problems.

You and Nastia both advance slowly towards the madman, whilst Agramand stands guard. You reach him without any complications, [4] and manage to find no external problems, but the poor sucker might have internal issues.

Investigate the actual room itself

You rush down both halls towards the room, almost get shot in the face by a very vigilant Martian, but finally look around the room. It's a bare room, a little larger than the bedrooms from before, there is blood on the floor surrounding the crazed maniac. But that's about all that's significant about it.

Check the man for life-threatening  wounds.

[4] You can't find any injuries, so you think the blood must be someone else's.
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 21, 2013, 05:53:31 pm »

continue guarding others, try to think of better name for the screecher cannons

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 21, 2013, 05:54:47 pm »

Go into the other door in the hallways, try to open it.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 21, 2013, 06:00:14 pm »

Try and render a different response from the guy. See where he registers on the Glasgow.

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 22, 2013, 01:21:44 am »

continue guarding others, try to think of better name for the screecher cannons

You keep your Obliterator readied, and stay guard at the door, guarding both the hall and the room. You also rack your brain, trying to think of names.

Go into the other door in the hallways, try to open it.

You decide the others can handle Mr Crazy, and, as such, come to the conclusion to explore the other rooms. You go to the first door in the hallway, and open it. As it opens you jump back and arm your weapon. This room, which looks like larger quarters, has EGGS growing from the ceiling. Looks like those aliens are reproducing. The eggs are dark blue, and hang downwards from the ceiling, stopping just above the floor. The room is packed with them.

Try and render a different response from the guy. See where he registers on the Glasgow.

[4] The man is completely oblivious to you. On the Glasgow scale he rates a 2, a 3, and a 3, for eye, verbal, and motor, respectively. He doesn't see you, hear you, or respond well to you.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 22, 2013, 01:37:03 am »

grab a couple of those eggs javier found, prepare for battle

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 22, 2013, 05:06:15 am »

Examine eggs. Take a few as samples.

((Also still waiting for that data I got from the first alien.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 22, 2013, 05:58:40 am »

Burn the eggs using an oxywelder
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19