Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Author Topic: You Lead the Zombie Horde  (Read 25055 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: You Lead the Zombie Horde
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2013, 06:31:44 pm »

Hide body, play a little more before saying good-bye and running off. Try to make it look a bit less like we're fleeing the bushes, you know.
Knew I forgot something. Half temped to spit in his mouth to see if he rise but I worried what that say about me.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2013, 08:14:28 pm »

We'd need to learn what zombies can do first. Thankfully, if we just lay lone and find a newspaper tomorrow or the next day, we'll probably learn something about them due to the guy we already zombiized.

If that doesn't work, we could bite a hobo (of the Belgian equivalent) and tie him to something before fleeing and watching the news.

-----

For now, avoid dogs and play with the children if possible. We should act like a lost little girl with as much sense as a little girl, so we can justify acting oddly.
It's a problem when we learn about us and our capabilities, from the enemy.

Shit we are ninja zombie little girl. Important to know in the future. Quickly, we are just little girl. Use little girl powers to avoid suspicion. Just, stand on the other side of the park. If a when little kids hurt each other, one uually looks guilty. We have no parent's to ask, nor a need to stay. Just make sure to quickly justify it to the kids to avoid them tellign their parent's about the odd girl. "Oh yeah, I've got to go now. Bye guys!"
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2013, 11:07:50 pm »

We'd need to learn what zombies can do first. Thankfully, if we just lay lone and find a newspaper tomorrow or the next day, we'll probably learn something about them due to the guy we already zombiized.
If that doesn't work, we could bite a hobo (of the Belgian equivalent) and tie him to something before fleeing and watching the news.

-----

For now, avoid dogs and play with the children if possible. We should act like a lost little girl with as much sense as a little girl, so we can justify acting oddly.
Who says the humans are our enemy?

Shit we are ninja zombie little girl. Important to know in the future. Quickly, we are just little girl. Use little girl powers to avoid suspicion. Just, stand on the other side of the park. If a when little kids hurt each other, one uually looks guilty. We have no parent's to ask, nor a need to stay. Just make sure to quickly justify it to the kids to avoid them tellign their parent's about the odd girl. "Oh yeah, I've got to go now. Bye guys!"
Whatever, just try to not make it look like we're just fleeing.
Seriously, a little girl running from the bushes will provoke investigation...which leads to instant realization that we're a murderer...which leads to problems.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2013, 11:08:58 pm »

-----

Whatever, just try to not make it look like we're just fleeing.
Seriously, a little girl running from the bushes will provoke investigation...which leads to instant realization that we're a murderer...which leads to problems.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2013, 11:30:06 pm »

-----

This makes me sad.

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2013, 11:33:40 pm »

So we have some kind of death aura? after we escape with our little girl powers, as was previously suggested, lets find another grassy area, sit down, and try to kill the grass with our brain(or just determine how far the aura reaches.)
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2013, 11:52:26 pm »

-----

This makes me sad.
Why?
The humans may be antithetical to zombies, but that's irrelevant as they don't know we're a zombie and as of yet have no reason to suspect such. Anyways, is there any reason to believe that they'd send out falsified news reports to befuddle us?
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2013, 11:53:46 pm »

-----

This makes me sad.
Why?
The humans may be antithetical to zombies, but that's irrelevant as they don't know we're a zombie and as of yet have no reason to suspect such. Anyways, is there any reason to believe that they'd send out falsified news reports to befuddle us?
Given common perception regarding zombies, It's more likely they'll try talking us to death.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2013, 12:00:57 am »

-----

This makes me sad.
Why?
Given common perception regarding zombies, It's more likely they'll try talking us to death.
Possibly, but irrelevant. They don't know zombies exist, let alone that we're one.
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2013, 12:38:24 am »

Which is my point. They have one, assuming he's infected, and he looks damned infected. It won't take long vbefore they realize what's going on. They might restrain him before he bites someone, they might quarentine people he bites as a precaution, they might begin to realize... Rememer, no stereotypes.The might possibly manage to restrain or quarentine him, in which case they have a perfectly fine specimen...

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2013, 04:13:10 am »

They might think he has mad cow disease or super-rabies or something. Sure, the media and shit went OMG ZOMBIES!!11 when that guy in Florida tried to eat someone's face, but the doctors didn't. They were like "What the fuck, this guy tried to eat someone's face."   And to my knowledge, they don't have an official statement about why it happened that holds any water.

Anyway, get out of there as surreptitiously as possible. Don't attract undue attention to yourself.
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2013, 04:18:27 am »

They might think he has mad cow disease or super-rabies or something. Sure, the media and shit went OMG ZOMBIES!!11 when that guy in Florida tried to eat someone's face, but the doctors didn't. They were like "What the fuck, this guy tried to eat someone's face."   And to my knowledge, they don't have an official statement about why it happened that holds any water.

Anyway, get out of there as surreptitiously as possible. Don't attract undue attention to yourself.

Also, long-term, killing lots of people in the same general area is a very bad idea. If people with symptoms like this start appearing in a larger area, the authorities will likely take it as an outbreak of super-mad-cow disease or something, especially if we don't kill them by biting. Even if they get a positive DNA test on us, there's a good chance we aren't in the system and even if we are, we're dead, the last person they'd suspect. We just have to avoid getting our face on the news and pin the suspicion on something or someone else at the same time.
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2013, 04:45:12 am »

You come out of the bushes a few seconds later, walking slowly and trying your best 'I murdered no-one' expression. Of course, when you realize some of the kids are coming out and following you, probably because they think they have to start 'playing' again, you look around for a way out. With luck, you quickly wave to somewhere far, and say you saw your mother coming to pick you up. So you run away.
Well, it's more of a 'running out of the park' thing.
By the time you reach the exit of the park, and by the time you're across the fountains and on the other side of the street, you deem enough space has passed to let you at the very least think about where to go right now.
On the street in front of you there are, of course, people coming and going now that the afternoon is around. Some restaurants and pubs and cafés are open, and people walk without paying much attention to the little pale girl with a tourist T-shirt.
Where do you go now?
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 18, 2013, 07:18:57 am »

Locate an abandon house, little girl on the street in the middle of the night will be odd so best find a place now.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 18, 2013, 07:50:57 am »

Which is my point. They have one, assuming he's infected, and he looks damned infected. It won't take long vbefore they realize what's going on. They might restrain him before he bites someone, they might quarentine people he bites as a precaution, they might begin to realize... Rememer, no stereotypes.The might possibly manage to restrain or quarentine him, in which case they have a perfectly fine specimen...
They haven't yet, and still have no idea that we're one. Which makes this an awesome opportunity to learn what the zombies we make can do.

Locate an abandon house, little girl on the street in the middle of the night will be odd so best find a place now.
I'd point out that a little girl in an abandoned house is equally odd as it suggests the same thing, but it's A. less visible and B. better protected. +1
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15