Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

Author Topic: You Lead the Zombie Horde  (Read 25041 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: You Lead the Zombie Horde
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2013, 06:55:11 pm »

Leave and find a change of clothes. Little girl in suit is memorable.
+1, also clean self
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2013, 10:37:04 pm »

Also, look at  where security guard is. If he rises, he'll be useful.

Anyway, it's notable that we can talk, at least a little. If we're the only ones who will be able, we are uniquely suited to tricking people. Little girls are ever so innocent looking.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2013, 03:17:38 am »

You start to walk away from the scene, heading across the road to where the small fountain is. In that way, if the thing rises, you'll be able to see it.
Once you've washed your face, you start to slowly walk towards the nearest convenience store. Maybe you'll find those horrendous tourist shirts that proclaim something catchy like 'Love live the King' or 'I want a government please' or 'Thank god there's no government to embezzle tax payers money'. The last one is kind of less catchy though.
You realize there are a bit more people walking around, but the owner of the shop hasn't apparently been in line of sight of what you have done. The owner is one of those classical adults with a bit of a berth and not much else of notice, there are no clients in the store at the moment. You're still probably within the lunch hours, so it's a dead time for most people.
You even made a horrible pun, at least your sense of humor hasn't zombified.
The problem is...you don't have money.
Do you explore the store?
Do you grab a tasteless/tasteful shirt and find a way to buy it?
Do you steal it?
Do you bite the owner?
Other?
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2013, 10:01:25 am »

Find someway of paying for a 'Thank god there's no government to embezzle tax payers money' shirt and skirt.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2013, 04:32:41 pm »

Find someway of paying for a 'Thank god there's no government to embezzle tax payers money' shirt and skirt.
+1. Maybe ask really nicely, then offer to help out in the store to pay for them. (Assuming the shirt and skirt aren't more than 50 USD combined, and that the person will give us the equivilant of ~5 USD per hour or more (below US minimum wage), we should be able to pay it off by tomorrow.)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2013, 08:28:16 pm »

Unless there are, like, age limits on employment, or income tax issues or something that the staff don't want to bother with...

Well, we have already started a rampage, so may as well eat the staff, and be sure to destroy the security footage and take some money. Then run away, we need to be about 5 kilometres away before the police get organised...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2013, 08:49:42 pm »

Unless there are, like, age limits on employment, or income tax issues or something that the staff don't want to bother with...
We need to ditch the suit. Ideally, without breaking any (more) laws.

Well, we have already started a rampage, so may as well eat the staff, and be sure to destroy the security footage and take some money. Then run away, we need to be about 5 kilometres away before the police get organised...
1. No. That brings up too much of a commotion.
2. No. We're a zombie, but we're a little girl and this guy isn't.
3. No. We came in here so we could blend!
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2013, 11:57:48 pm »

That shirt seems to touristy though. We'd attract to much attention being a obviously tourist alone little girl. A suit isn't better, but we need to blend in with the natives, not the loud angry tourists.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2013, 01:56:56 am »

Mingling with tourists probably wouldn't be a bad idea. They are likely to travel in disorganised clusters. So long as everyone thinks that the random girl belongs to someone else...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2013, 06:49:11 am »

You move close enough to the owner of the store to be on the other side of the counter, and with your best practiced puppy eyes you try to plead to him.
"Sorry sir..."
"Little girl lost?" The man asks worriedly, "Parents near?" His English isn't of the best of course, but he's probably got enough tourists around to have caught on some words.
You're at an impasse. You can lie to the man or you can say the truth. But you want that shirt to blend in. You touch your suit and make a frown of disgust.
"Hate this." You say in your best English. "Prefer shirt. This dirty."
There's a light gleam in the man's eyes. After all a suit would probably fetch a higher price than a shirt now, would it?
"Want change? Have money?"
"Keep suit for change and clothes?" You say back as sweetly as you can. The guy is sold, and after showing you where you can change, he hands you the 'Thank god there's no government to embezzle tax payers money' and a skirt. The clothes is shoddy at best, but it's what tourists usually pay for, so it clearly wouldn't have been cashmere or one hundred percent silk or stuff like that.
You undress yourself and stare with a light shiver at your chest. There's a horrendous stitch at your side, where the mugger hit you with his knife, and then there's a wider X shaped stitch on your chest. As if...as if someone opened you up.
Did they remove all your organs? It makes you feel slightly sick, but maybe it's just a lie. Maybe this is all just scenic props and eventually someone will come and tell you that you're on a Candid Camera of some sorts...but you bit that guard at the cemetery didn't you?
Yeah, you did.
You're a frigging Zombie. An undead girl.
...Who's currently wearing tourists clothes and, as the man behind the counter gives you some stuff, also the proud owner of some 'sparse' change and a chocolate tablet.
"Now go. We not know each other, all right?" The man says slowly, winking and tousling your hair slightly.
You could always bit him now...
What will you do now?
Bite him?
Leave?
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2013, 07:54:52 am »

That shirt seems to touristy though. We'd attract to much attention being a obviously tourist alone little girl. A suit isn't better, but we need to blend in with the natives, not the loud angry tourists.
Um, we can't speak the local language...how would we blend with the natives?

Leave, eating the chocolate. Yummy! ...Maybe.
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2013, 12:28:18 pm »

Um, we can't speak the local language...how would we blend with the natives?

Leave, eating the chocolate. Yummy! ...Maybe.
+1
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2013, 05:38:08 pm »

You leave and start to eat the chocolate.
It tastes like nothing.
Really. Cardboard might have a taste, but chocolate...chocolate doesn't.
You gulp it down though, and yet you don't think you're going to be 'sated' by it at all.
Your eyes just wander to where your previous 'victim' is, and you can see an ambulance already setting the poor man on it. He's convulsing, yet he's been held by the straps and being carried away just a few seconds later.
You could now technically explore around, or merge with the 'concerned' tourists, or 'concerned' natives. Or go and speak to that policeman at the corner who's taking statements. Or maybe turn around and leave the scene, possibly by walking through alleys. Or maybe look for a nice park? Or an airport. Or maybe try and go somewhere, anywhere...
The question of course is...
What now?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2013, 05:39:59 pm »

To the park

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2013, 05:52:00 pm »

Join the tourists.
Sig
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15