Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: You Lead the Zombie Horde  (Read 25045 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: You Lead the Zombie Horde
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2013, 02:04:40 pm »

Brussel has a king?

Belgium has a king, but it's a democraty, the country isn't really governed by the king, it's more a ceremonial function.
so it France/Britain/the last one I can't remember.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2013, 02:05:33 pm »

Brussel has a king?

Belgium has a king, but it's a democraty, the country isn't really governed by the king, it's more a ceremonial function.
so it France/Britain/the last one I can't remember.

How do you mean?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2013, 02:12:02 pm »

Britain has a figurehead king(well queen) and is a democraty.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2013, 02:12:21 pm »

You unluckily are nothing more than a tourist girl lost in Belgium.
To go to the palace of the King would mean to at least know where the bus are and where the metro is, or maybe a train of sorts. From where you stand, you start to walk your way over to the car park. The sun is pretty much high in the sky, but your skin remains pale.
It's kind of nice, sort of having a good sunscreen on.
You don't feel hot, and with your suit on you even feel a bit well dressed.
You're walking through the car park when a one of the cemetery's guard start yelling at you to stop.
Probably a twelve year old girl in a suit with really pale skin is something that warrants, at least, the guard's attention.
In front of you, the car park eventually ends into the street, from where you see there's a small fountain and beyond that the sheer magnitude that is a big city as Brussel.
There are a few mourning persons who are instead walking in, and they stop to of course butt their noses into things that mean nothing to them.
You have no idea what the guard is yelling at you.
If it isn't English or Japanese, it's not going to be something you know.
So,
What do you do?
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2013, 02:28:14 pm »

Reply in kind, screaming gibberish in his face at the top of your voice. Slap him if possible.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2013, 02:38:33 pm »

Shout "HOEEEE!" at him.

Being serious: Mime you don't know what he saying.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 02:43:59 pm by scapheap »

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2013, 02:55:49 pm »

Wait till he get's close. be annoying. He isn't exactly going to start off shooting a strange little-girl, and by the time he's close will be too late.

So people in Europe have fewer Guns as I understand, which means that fewer peopel will be capable of resisting us easily. As opposed to the us where every damn hick can be a anti-zombie soldier.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2013, 03:02:32 pm »

We just rose, we not hungry, we know zombie, but not if we are a zombie, if we are a zombie we don't know if biting will spread it, if it does we be flooded in hazmat wearer in a hour top.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2013, 03:12:19 pm »

You decide to wait till he is closer, and with your hand you tap your ear, making it sure he understands you are clearly not of the country.
The guard has a worried gaze. Probably he's thinking you're just a lost child who wandered away from one of the tourists groups. There is a small guard booth nearby, now that you reason the guard had to have come from somewhere.
"Perdu?"
"Persa?"
"Lost?"
At the last one, which you understand, your eyes lit up in recognition, something that the guard apparently catches as he proceeds in English.
"Are you lost girl? What's your name? Your parents are near? Do you have a phone?"
Now the choice.
Reply?
Bite?
Maim?
Escape?
Something else?
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2013, 03:15:24 pm »

"I am not lost, thank you. But, may i have you ear.." As he leans in, BITE, RIP, TEAR.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2013, 03:17:15 pm »

In order, no, Sakura, no, no.

((I for one, would like the first vic to be an asshole then we can slip into darkness.))
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 03:20:15 pm by scapheap »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2013, 04:29:51 pm »

Britain has a figurehead king(well queen) and is a democraty.
They have a king, too. They just like the queen better.

Say something like, "Yes. Where's Mommy?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2013, 04:34:48 pm »

Say something like, "Yes. Where's Mommy?"
Dead, but a ghost.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2013, 04:23:19 am »

You whisper your name quietly, forcing the guard to lean in to hear you out. The next moment your hands reach his clothes and you pull him down, so that your teeth can tear through his neck.
Blood spurts out as you distinctively hear the screams of the few tourists that stood by watching, but the blood feels good in your mouth as it trickles down your throat.
The guards yells and screams, but he doesn't seem to be able to push you away, or even to budge you. He does hit you hard though, but you don't feel anything.
Suddenly the guard stops screaming and slumps down on the ground, blood pooling around.
The few who were around are gone, ran away or went to call the police for what you know.
The dead guard remains down on the ground.
Do you wait?
Do you leave?
Do you pursue the tourists?
Other?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2013, 10:29:13 am »

Leave and find a change of clothes. Little girl in suit is memorable.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15