Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Author Topic: Cops and Robbers: Turn 17  (Read 30848 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cops and Robbers: 1 spot left: Turn 0
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2013, 08:37:53 pm »

Head over to liberty bank and do some investigating
Fingerprints, broken glass, anything that might give up a clue

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2013, 08:39:32 pm »

grab broken off safe door shield and baseball bat with nails through it, join the lunatics defending the loot pile.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2013, 09:19:02 pm »

Character Sheet
Name: Logan Kane
Side: Cop
Affiliation/Job: Detective
Bio: Got into law enforcement with pure intentions, your typical straight shooter. That all changed now that he's out in the real world.
Skill: Shakedowns/Blackmailing
Items I Hope I Can Have :D: Trench Coat, Cigarettes, Glock
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 09:47:23 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2013, 09:38:44 pm »

"You can count on me boss. Tough Life is Thug Life."

Head down to the sushi place with my crew. Get in through the kitchen entrance, and start smashing shit/throwing stuff/lighting stuff on fire. If anyone resists, knock them out, unless they are Yakuza, in that case kill them and snatch anything valuable/useful off their bodies.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2013, 10:19:31 pm »

Investigate gangs near that part of King St.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2013, 03:54:26 am »

go see around the place to find what broke the camera.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Cops and Robbers: Turn 0
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2013, 08:12:06 am »

Trip was in his trenchcoat and sunglasses that day. He snorted at the chief when he said some bullshit about not shooting anybody. "I promise absolutely nothing, chief." He stood up and walked to his car. Right, now this was the boring part of the job. This was before he shot anybody, usually. On a bad day. He got into his car, started it up, and drove as recklessly as possible to the scene of the crime... and the witness.

Trip secretly hoped it was a hot chick. Hot chicks make awesome witnesses. He didn't know the gender, he wasn't really paying attention to anything but the shooting bit.

Drive to the crime scene as recklessly as possible and interrogate the witness in as vicious a manner as possible.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Cops and Robbers
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2013, 06:17:19 pm »

Turn 1:
In which violence ensues
Time: Monday, 2013
Place: Generic, New Jersey
Crimes Reported:
Friday-Bryson Grocery Store Robbery
Saturday- Arthur Guy’s house is vandalized
Sunday- Liberty Bank robbed
Monday- Shootout between Namers and Lunatics

Police Officers:

Javier:
Head over to liberty bank and do some investigating
Fingerprints, broken glass, anything that might give up a clue
You arrive at the bank and start looking around (1) you can’t find a single clue to what happened. The safe door is gone and so is the money. That is about all you can find.

Currently: Investigating a robbery.
Current Orders: Find Liberty Bank robbers
0 Arrests
$110 money
Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

Trip Hazard:
Trip was in his trenchcoat and sunglasses that day. He snorted at the chief when he said some bullshit about not shooting anybody. "I promise absolutely nothing, chief." He stood up and walked to his car. Right, now this was the boring part of the job. This was before he shot anybody, usually. On a bad day. He got into his car, started it up, and drove as recklessly as possible to the scene of the crime... and the witness.

Trip secretly hoped it was a hot chick. Hot chicks make awesome witnesses. He didn't know the gender, he wasn't really paying attention to anything but the shooting bit.

Drive to the crime scene as recklessly as possible and interrogate the witness in as vicious a manner as possible.

(6) You drive real recklessly down to 114 Beach Row and walk up and pound on the front door. A real attractive lady walks out. “Are you the officer from the station?”
“Yes. You called and said you saw a vandalism?”
The lady smiles and says, “Yes. Do you want to come in?”

Currently: Interviewing witness
Current Orders: Investigate Lead on Vandalism case
0 arrests
$110 Money

Ben Icerink:
go see around the place to find what broke the camera.
(1+1) You walk over to the where the camera wire has been cut. You hear a faint rustling behind you, but only realize it’s an enemy when its almost too late. A heavy club hits you on your right hand that you threw up at the last second to block the attack. Your hand hurts. A lot.

Currently: Attack by an unknown assailant.
0 arrests
$110 Money

Logan Kane:
People at the station remember when Logan Kane came in as a bright and idealistic kid. Now, he’s a lot worldlier but is still determined to uphold the law. He has also heard rumors about Samuels was heading to another state and was determined to get his job.  (3) Samuel’s picked up his phone as a call came in. “You have a lead on the Bryson Grocery robbery? ... Got it… Thanks…Goodbye.” Samuels turned towards Logan. “Jake (NPC Detective) just found a new lead on the robbery at Bryson grocery store last Friday. He wanted someone else to cover it though because there’s a Gang shootout at the Old Warehouse. Can you cover it?”
Logan smiled and nodded. Samuels continued, “Good. Head to Bryson Grocery, it’s on the King’s street-Main Street intersection.

Current Orders: Head to Bryson Grocery Store.
$100 Money
0 Arrests

Robbers:
So all I have is spray paint? 

Buy a knife from any store that sells them, preferably a switchblade.  As long as it's within my price range. 
(Yes, one of the downsides of being freelance.)
(5) Switchblade knifes are illegal in New Jersey, but you know a friend who’d sell you one for $20 or so. Or you could head to the store and buy a sheath knife for $15 bucks or so.

Currently: Contemplating buying a knife.
$100/5000

Bob the burglar:
grab broken off safe door shield and baseball bat with nails through it, join the lunatics defending the loot pile.
(3) You grab the safe door, and while you don’t have a baseball bat, you do have a crowbar. (1) You smell smoke and realize the Namers are trying to light the warehouse on fire. (4 vs. 1) You knock out a Namer who stupidly charged into the building. (3 vs. 4) Both the Lunatics and the Namers exchange fire, and several Lunatics are hit, before (5) the Namers run off.
There is a small fire on one side of the warehouse that needs to be extinguished, and the police are likely on their way. Several of your fellow gang members are injured or dying, and there is an unconscious Lunatic in front of you.

Currently: Doing nothing
Current Orders: None
$100/5000

Jimmy the Snitch:
Investigate gangs near that part of King St.
(3) You know that the Toughs have a base nearby King St. but you don’t know exactly where. Other than that you can’t find anything.

Current Orders: Rob Chinese Palace
Currently: Investigating King St. gangs
$100/5000

Marcus “Tiger” Mau:
"You can count on me boss. Tough Life is Thug Life."

Head down to the sushi place with my crew. Get in through the kitchen entrance, and start smashing shit/throwing stuff/lighting stuff on fire. If anyone resists, knock them out, unless they are Yakuza, in that case kill them and snatch anything valuable/useful off their bodies.
(5) You show up at the back entrance to the sushi place unnoticed. (6) You run into the Sushi restaurant to find only 3 customers, who all pull out Japanese weapons. A lone waiter draws a small handgun. (4+1 vs. 3) He manages to get a shot off before you rush him punch him in the face. (5) Behind you, one of your men throws a Molotov Cocktail into the kitchen while the rest start smashing tables before the rest of the Yakuza attack them. (5 vs. 1) One of the Yakuza men deftly parries a bat before stabbing a Tough in the stomach. (2 vs. 3) The second man stays back, preparing to throw some wicked-looking shruikens, but drops one when a Tough moves forward. (2 vs. 4) the third Yakuza stays back causing the third Tough to run forward and punch him.

Current Orders: Kill Yakuza members
$100/5000

« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 07:51:20 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cops and Robbers: Turn 1
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2013, 06:21:44 pm »

((shouldn't my Watchfulness given me a +1))If unconsent wake up, if not draw gun and shoot at unknown assailant.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2013, 06:22:55 pm »

((shouldn't my Watchfulness given me a +1))If unconsent wake up, if not draw gun and shoot at unknown assailant.
Oh right, sorry. I'll have rolling a one being you get knocked out.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2013, 06:26:05 pm »

Punch the guy with the Katana until he dies, then grab his weapon and go after any other living Yakuza with the Katana and Brass Knuckles combo. If we kill them all, loot the bodies, smash a few more things and get out of there.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2013, 06:28:54 pm »

So I...?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2013, 06:59:44 pm »

Use pro deducement skills to determine how the safe door was removed, look for any metal shavings or gunpowder residue

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2013, 07:35:02 pm »

*googles sheath knife*

Buy sheath knife.  Conceal face as much as possible. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2013, 07:49:28 pm »

*googles sheath knife*

Buy sheath knife.  Conceal face as much as possible. 

Check the Robber inventory. You have a ski mask.

So I...?
So I edit in the +1 and change the dialogue slightly after I post this.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16