Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

Author Topic: Cops and Robbers: Turn 17  (Read 30828 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Cops and Robbers: 3 spots left
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2013, 05:30:03 pm »

Name: Jimmy the Snitch ("Jimmi th'Snich")
Affiliation: Criminal, Mafia
Bio: Nunna yer beswaks.
Skills: Stealth, Incomprehensible Accent
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 05:42:48 pm »

These special items good for you robbers?

Special Items
Joe Nix:  Spray-paint
Bob: Skeleton Keys
Jimmy: Incomprehensible accent, Fedora, Tommy gun.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 05:48:31 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2013, 05:44:33 pm »

Character Sheet
Name: Ben Icerink
Side: Cop
Affiliation/Job:Security Guard
Bio:This is Ben, he guards things.
Skill: Watchfulness.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2013, 05:46:54 pm »

Special Items
Jimmy: Incomprehensible accent.
Can I have a cool hat, too? A fedora or something?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2013, 05:48:09 pm »

Special Items
Jimmy: Incomprehensible accent.
Can I have a cool hat, too? A fedora or something?
Sure.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2013, 06:24:05 pm »

Do us cops get anything special
I would like a Sherlock Holmes outfit or a giant magnifying glasss

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2013, 06:26:29 pm »

Start with:
Cops:
1 handgun
1 pair of handcuffs
$100 at start
$10 salary paid every turn
1 police car
1 radio
1 skill (+1 to certain rolls)

Robbers:
1 crowbar
1 backpack
1 special item
1 ski mask
$50
1 skill (+1 to certain rolls)
Do us cops get anything special
I would like a Sherlock Holmes outfit or a giant magnifying glasss
You get a lot more equipment.
Sigtext

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2013, 06:28:26 pm »

Spray paint.  Cool. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2013, 06:29:39 pm »

So I get a cool hat??

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2013, 06:42:28 pm »

Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2013, 06:47:27 pm »

Persus, my character?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2013, 07:01:30 pm »

Name: Marcus "Tiger" Mau
Side: Criminal
Affiliation/Job: Gangbanger
Bio: Marcus grew up on the poor side of town and always wanted a sense of family, since his parents were frequently going in and out of jail or rehab. He wanted to join a gang, so he practiced his fighting and eventually proved his worth to the gang by beating up their rivals. He is nicknamed Tiger for his fighting prowess.
Skill: Melee

Do players have a chance of running into each other?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2013, 07:08:54 pm »

Name: Marcus "Tiger" Mau
Side: Criminal
Affiliation/Job: Gangbanger
Bio: Marcus grew up on the poor side of town and always wanted a sense of family, since his parents were frequently going in and out of jail or rehab. He wanted to join a gang, so he practiced his fighting and eventually proved his worth to the gang by beating up their rivals. He is nicknamed Tiger for his fighting prowess.
Skill: Melee

Do players have a chance of running into each other?
Yes.

Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2013, 08:11:34 pm »

Turn 0:
In which we meet our cast.
Time: Monday, 2013
Place: Generic, New Jersey

Police Officers:

Javier:
Javier had recently heard a rumor that Samuels, the head detective of his police station was leaving for another state. He wanted that spot, and was planning to get it by being the best detective around.  But this morning there didn’t seem to be anything going on this morning, so he spent his time starting on the paperwork on A. Rich Guy’s beach house being vandalized. (Obligation roll: 5) Suddenly the phone rang, and Samuels picked it up. “Chief Detective Samuels here… Uh-huh.. Liberty Bank? …. Got it. I’ll put Javier on to it.” Samuels turned to Javier and said “Javier, Liberty Bank got robbed last night. Get down there and investigate, got it? Leave the vandalism case here. Trip Hazard is off suspension and the boss wants him to take care of it.”

Currently: Ordered to a robbery.
0 Arrests
$100 money
Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

Trip Hazard:
Trip hazard walked into the Police Chief’s office. The Police Chief said, “Sit down Trip. You are off suspension again because your brother threatened to cut our budget again. (Obligation Roll: 3) I have a small job for you. Arthur R. Guy’s beach house was vandalized over the weekend, and today we got a caller who claimed he was a witness. Go to 114 Beach Row to find him.” Trip stands up to leave. “Oh, and Trip. Don’t shoot anyone this time.” The Chief calls after Trip as he heads to his car.

Currently: Investigating a lead
0 arrests
$100 Money

Ben Icerink:
Ben Icerink was a security guard for the Generic Art Museum. (Event Roll: 4-1) When he arrived he found nothing wrong except for a broken Security Camera. Looks like he needed to investigate.

Currently: On Duty. Broken Camera.
0 arrests
$100 Money

Robbers:
Joe Nix loved gangsters, and now he got to be one. After deciding that the local gangs, the All-the-cool-names-are-taken gang (Known as the Names), the Toughs, and the Criminally Insane gang (known as the Lunatics), were too weird, Joe decided to go freelance. Now he had to decide on what to do next.

Currently: Doing Nothing
$100/5000

Bob the burglar:
Bob loved to crack safes, and he was the best safecracker in the Lunatics. He liked the gang and as a good Lunatic, he hated the Namers. (Obligation Roll: 6) So when he was hanging out in an abandoned warehouse (the gang hangout) counting his loot from the Liberty Bank job and the Namers showed up in force, he was ready to fight them. The namers surround the building and attacked.

Currently: Under attack
$100/5000

Jimmy the Snitch:
Jimmy’s boss came up to him this morning with news of a job. (Obligation roll: 5) “The big man wants you guys to rob the Chinese palace restaurant over on King Street. They failed to buy protection, and they must pay for that. You will pretend you are one of the street gangs to throw them off. Understand?”

Current Orders: Rob Chinese Palace
$100/5000

Marcus “Tiger” Mau:
Marcus had just eaten his breakfast when (Obligation: 5) the boss of the Toughs showed up. “Hey Mau, one of our boys got killed the other day by the Yakuza the other day. I want you to smash that Sushi place and kill any Yakuza members you find. I’m offering $100 for every dead Yakuza they bring back. Here are 4 recruits I want to go with you.

Current Orders: Kill Yakuza members
$100/5000

(Cops don't get salary till next turn)
Sigtext

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Cops and Robbers: 1 spot left: Turn 0
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2013, 08:18:50 pm »

So all I have is spray paint? 

Buy a knife from any store that sells them, preferably a switchblade.  As long as it's within my price range. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16