Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: The New Barony ((IC)) Year 0  (Read 3647 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: The New Barony ((IC)) Year 0
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2013, 09:33:33 am »

Angelo Castilian
Job: Go lumbering
Chores: I assume nothing can be done here?
Hobby: Go hunting
Eating: I'll eat one meat (from hunting), and one generic not-meat from the Baron's stores.
Produce: I'll keep one lumber, and any excess will be given to the Baron, to do with as he sees fit.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2013, 09:44:55 am »

Job: I can do zip I think. Unless I've read the rules wrong and can go wood chopping.

Chores: Clear a building site, clear a field for farming

Hobby: Make a little toy.

What if my husband(or Dragor23) take too long to replied?

You can do pretty much anything a serf could do job wise, as long as you're not depressed. Both of your chores are actually jobs, Build *blank* and Plow field, respectively.  Or possibly clear cut, if you meant to get rid of a patch of forest to make room for a field or building.

the hobby is fine.

If he doesn't post by tomorrow then I'll choose his actions, unless you list some in your turn update.

Angelo Castilian
Job: Go lumbering
Chores: I assume nothing can be done here?
Hobby: Go hunting
Eating: I'll eat one meat (from hunting), and one generic not-meat from the Baron's stores.
Produce: I'll keep one lumber, and any excess will be given to the Baron, to do with as he sees fit.

Job: Clear cut or selective harvest?
Chores: You don't have anything to do chore wise no.
Hobby: Yep
Eating: Once your wife gets her butcher shop up and running, that 1 meat can later be turned into 4 sausage, so you guys will be able to survive from a simple hunting hobby, followed by a butcher job (you can only gain 1 point of happiness from eating meat a turn, to prevent you from being super happy all the time from your diet)  I just wanted to bring that up.
Produce: Unless you clear cut you will only get 1 lumber, it's the same as other players at this point despite your skill, but if you were at -5 happiness you'd still be able to work.
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2013, 09:59:41 am »

It is, but as I explained above, YOU need to provide them food and shelter, not the baron.
That's acceptable. I'm not going to need them yet.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2013, 10:04:16 am »

Job: Chop trees

Chores:nothing

Hobby: Make a little toy.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2013, 10:15:46 am »

Job: Clear cut or selective harvest? Clear Cut square x2y7
Eating: Once your wife gets her butcher shop up and running, that 1 meat can later be turned into 4 sausage, so you guys will be able to survive from a simple hunting hobby, followed by a butcher job (you can only gain 1 point of happiness from eating meat a turn, to prevent you from being super happy all the time from your diet)  I just wanted to bring that up. That's the plan
Produce: Unless you clear cut you will only get 1 lumber, it's the same as other players at this point despite your skill, but if you were at -5 happiness you'd still be able to work. If that's the case, I keep half the wood. What level do I need before I can get more than one wood by selective harvest?
Also, would it be possible for the Baron to lend me serfs, to increase wood harvest, but pay for them himself?

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2013, 10:22:36 am »

Job: Set Up a Hut and a Butcher Shop from my husbands lumber
Chores:
Hobby: Help my Husband lumbering.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2013, 10:48:33 am »

Job: Clear cut or selective harvest? Clear Cut square x2y7
Eating: Once your wife gets her butcher shop up and running, that 1 meat can later be turned into 4 sausage, so you guys will be able to survive from a simple hunting hobby, followed by a butcher job (you can only gain 1 point of happiness from eating meat a turn, to prevent you from being super happy all the time from your diet)  I just wanted to bring that up. That's the plan
Produce: Unless you clear cut you will only get 1 lumber, it's the same as other players at this point despite your skill, but if you were at -5 happiness you'd still be able to work. If that's the case, I keep half the wood. What level do I need before I can get more than one wood by selective harvest?
Also, would it be possible for the Baron to lend me serfs, to increase wood harvest, but pay for them himself?

That would be up to him, he's already set his workers to mine stone, one of them is preparing to build a bridge, so he's not actually doing anything right now, since he can't build until he has the necessary stone.

Job: Set Up a Hut and a Butcher Shop from my husbands lumber
Chores:
Hobby: Help my Husband lumbering.

Job: You can't build until you have lumber, so not until summer, and that's if you have enough, which I think you would.
Chores: ~
Hobby: This is not a hobby.

I really can't think of anything for you to do since your skills require a workshop, which requires a room, which is given by the hut you wanted to build.

EVERYONE STARTS WITH 50 SHILLS, this is money, you buy things with it.

There everyone who needs to buy stuff now has money to go travel to town to get what you need.  Like tools, and pigs, and what have you.  Going to another town is a job.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2013, 10:55:01 am »

That would be up to him, he's already set his workers to mine stone, one of them is preparing to build a bridge, so he's not actually doing anything right now, since he can't build until he has the necessary stone.

My lord Baron Montresor,

If you feel it wise, would you be willing to lend the command of a number of your serfs to me, for a short while? They will be put towards the gathering of lumber, a vital resource at this time. However, I am unable to properly care for them, so I must ask you to house and feed them still.

Yours faithful Servant,
Angelo Castilian

If I'm lent any serfs, they assist me in lumbering

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2013, 11:33:47 am »

((I figure i start with butchers equipment))

It was propably early morning when Angelo went out Lumbering and thats when Kira stopped him in his tracks.

Sweety, i go to the next town if you don't mind and buy some cattle and knives from our money. Anyway take care and dont get eaten by rabid bears!

Job: Go to the Market in the next Town
Hobby: When i come back get my useless husband to make a heir.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2013, 11:40:05 am »

I give my wife my 50 shills, so she can buy more stuff.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2013, 11:42:14 am »

((im so going to be a tick in your hide and quench every last penny out of you XD))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2013, 12:04:36 pm »

Angelo Castilian
You may indeed use one of my serfs. He should be arriving soon. Just make sure to not kill him.

Send Angelo one serf to use for a while.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2013, 12:05:03 pm »

I give my wife my 50 shills, so she can buy more stuff.

by everybody I meant every family.

Also you need a bedroom to make a heir.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2013, 12:11:56 pm »

((wait, is my keep already up or do I have to build that?))
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2013, 12:14:48 pm »

((wait, is my keep already up or do I have to build that?))

Your dad built it, it's up and running, and has 8 empty rooms, but you don't have access to furniture at the moment, until a carpenter gets their workshop, but then you can add a kitchen, bedrooms, other stuff I haven't bothered listing but should.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4