Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 130

Author Topic: You are a new God  (Read 220842 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: You are a new God
« Reply #1350 on: January 21, 2013, 01:33:54 pm »

It has been suggested in the OOC thread (and I agree) that we accept Serena's deal, provided we can end it at some point. I'd like to also add that we would give Serena more than 2 weeks' notice before ending the deal.
Agreed.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: January 21, 2013, 01:35:33 pm »

It has been suggested in the OOC thread (and I agree) that we accept Serena's deal, provided we can end it at some point. I'd like to also add that we would give Serena more than 2 weeks' notice before ending the deal.
Agreed.
Also agreed
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: January 21, 2013, 01:38:43 pm »

This OOC thing works pretty well for organizing ideas, seems the debates are more focused now.

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: January 21, 2013, 01:44:53 pm »

Agreed.
Also agreed
Agree. Provided we can still sell the booze (if she refuse, no big deal)
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Fishybang

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: January 21, 2013, 02:47:58 pm »

Agreed.
Also agreed

Uber agreed.
Quote from: AustralianWinter
Rakust finished her design - a skirt called "Clambreaks". I am not touching the woman, ever. And I'm not talking to her either.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: January 21, 2013, 03:24:22 pm »

Agreed.
Also agreed

Uber agreed.
+1
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: January 21, 2013, 03:36:09 pm »

Eh, I don't want to end that deal. We'll still be making money for the villagers. we're selling to the city. The very first favor should be allowing our mages access to the libraries to study.

Anyway. We need to prepare for the caravan. We have plenty of Fire Rum, right? And tomorrow's the tournament! Slip both Laksus and Tiberius the manarack.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: January 21, 2013, 03:46:36 pm »

Eh, I don't want to end that deal. We'll still be making money for the villagers. we're selling to the city. The very first favor should be allowing our mages access to the libraries to study.

Anyway. We need to prepare for the caravan. We have plenty of Fire Rum, right? And tomorrow's the tournament! Slip both Laksus and Tiberius the manarack.
+1 to libraries and manarack, although I think Tiberius would really benefit from it more than Laksus, what could it improve for him?

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: January 21, 2013, 03:48:27 pm »

The fact that we have Chaos as a sphere means I have no fucking clue.

But it should be awesome.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: January 21, 2013, 03:49:08 pm »

Probably his ability to cast magic which he never uses anyway.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: January 21, 2013, 03:51:57 pm »

He can cast magic? I never read him doing that, not even when we created him.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: January 21, 2013, 03:52:29 pm »

This OOC thing works pretty well for organizing ideas, seems the debates are more focused now.
Agreed.

Eh, I don't want to end that deal. We'll still be making money for the villagers. we're selling to the city.
I think some people are just paranoid.

Wait, Laskus casts spells?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: January 21, 2013, 04:05:26 pm »

Several ideas:

One roleplayish:
I propose to ban organized agriculture, making our first divine law gathering wild melons should be enough to cover food needs, another obvious option is to use life boons to grow food on the spot from found wild plants ( Still think we should grant many minor life boons, 20 mana daily is a very minor cost) 

And we may bless the whole area, to make all local wild plants edible (or have edible parts)  eliminating the need for agriculture forever

I really dislike the idea to accept the proposal of the goddess, we have many friends and economical partners, why hurt them? We have a road to Krait, we receive caravans from Urist, we trade with the city. And we know nothing about her to upgrade her economy that much
And chaos gods should support free trade, not some discriminatory deals.

talk with souls! Search for ones with useful skill  that want to return to life, it's not hard to either create new human body for them or making firejackets at least barely sentient (Sentient firejackects may give somewhat fewer mana at first, but they multiply. Fast! If one firejacket will have minimal free will and generate 1\100 mana, eventually they'll generate hundreds of it)
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: January 21, 2013, 04:08:36 pm »

Several ideas:

One roleplayish:
I propose to ban organized agriculture, making our first divine law gathering wild melons should be enough to cover food needs, another obvious option is to use life boons to grow food on the spot from found wild plants ( Still think we should grant many minor life boons, 20 mana daily is a very minor cost) 

And we may bless the whole area, to make all local wild plants edible (or have edible parts)  eliminating the need for agriculture forever

I really dislike the idea to accept the proposal of the goddess, we have many friends and economical partners, why hurt them? We have a road to Krait, we receive caravans from Urist, we trade with the city. And we know nothing about her to upgrade her economy that much
And chaos gods should support free trade, not some discriminatory deals.

talk with souls! Search for ones with useful skill  that want to return to life, it's not hard to either create new human body for them or making firejackets at least barely sentient (Sentient firejackects may give somewhat fewer mana at first, but they multiply. Fast! If one firejacket will have minimal free will and generate 1\100 mana, eventually they'll generate hundreds of it)

How the fuck do we intend to start a proper civilization without agriculture, eh?
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: January 21, 2013, 04:08:50 pm »

Again, only creatures with souls can produce mana. Since we haven't gotten any firetracker souls, they don't have souls and thus sentience doesn't help.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 130