Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 130

Author Topic: You are a new God  (Read 220800 times)

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a new God
« Reply #1335 on: January 21, 2013, 09:25:56 am »

Alright things we should do:
1. Upgrade the afterlife (fire angels and all that)
2. Upgrade Tiberius (It's not much manarack, should be worthwhile)
3. Negotiate trade with Serena (we can probably talk her price down, or we can leave it because we're benevolent)
4. See Maher about that ceasefire.

5) Increase seed number per stem/sap grown and reduce gestation time for Saps and Stems.
6) Expand the afterlife so that it isnt crowded.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: January 21, 2013, 09:29:43 am »

3. Negotiate trade with Serena (we can probably talk her price down, or we can leave it because we're benevolent)

5) Increase seed number per stem/sap grown and reduce gestation time for Saps and Stems.
Agreed.

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: January 21, 2013, 10:06:50 am »

Agreed.
1 and 6 goes together. High priority because that's +278 mana per day potentially! (or "only" +139 if I'm mistaken)
3) agree upon her terms, only exception being selling processed product (booze and bombs) to, for example, dwarves.
otherwise agreeing.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: January 21, 2013, 10:08:15 am »

It only applies to unprocessed nectar, and I would advocate it as well, if only to improve reputation.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: January 21, 2013, 10:49:12 am »

Well, since we seem to be accepting the deal anyway (I'm hesitant, it seems like something that'll bite us down the line), should we try to casanova it and use our first favor to ask her on a date?
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: January 21, 2013, 10:50:25 am »

Well, since we seem to be accepting the deal anyway (I'm hesitant, it seems like something that'll bite us down the line), should we try to casanova it and use our first favor to ask her on a date?

+1

we need to start producing our very own god-spawn. and we have a Goddess here who is ready but not yet willing.

To fortify our afterlife against void-spawn, why not add the offspring of Donut/Serena to the afterlives of both Gods alongside any angels we make?

kytuzian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Kytuzian - Youtube
« Reply #1341 on: January 21, 2013, 10:52:38 am »

Agreed.

+1

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: January 21, 2013, 11:09:53 am »

+1
we need to start producing our very own god-spawn. and we have a Goddess here who is ready but not yet willing.
To fortify our afterlife against void-spawn, why not add the offspring of Donut/Serena to the afterlives of both Gods alongside any angels we make?
Because we want our kids to have a better life than that?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: January 21, 2013, 11:11:50 am »

+1

What could possibly surpass a squads worth of gods who could have any combination of 6 different areas of influence in defense?

couple that with armies of angels and the void-spawn dont stand a chance.

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: January 21, 2013, 11:12:06 am »

perhaps once we've gotten to know her a bit better. We really dont have to pounce the first god with an opposite gender tag like a lovestarved puppy ;)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: January 21, 2013, 11:15:28 am »

+1
What could possibly surpass a squads worth of gods who could have any combination of 6 different areas of influence in defense?
Something that doesn't resent us for condemning their own children to eternally guard the Afterlife? Something that won't alienate Serena (they'd be her kids, too)? Something less valuable?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: January 21, 2013, 11:17:17 am »

+1
Something that doesn't resent us for condemning their own children to eternally guard the Afterlife? Something that won't alienate Serena (they'd be her kids, too)? Something less valuable?

Both Serena's and Donuts afterlives will be pretty much paradises, and i did say that the godly offspring would be for both Serena and Donut. I wasnt saying we could hog the offspring.

Nor did i say tat our godly offspring couldn't help their parents in the real world. Just that their main job would be to protect the souls.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: January 21, 2013, 11:22:10 am »

Moving this conversation to the OOC thread where it belongs.
Sig

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: January 21, 2013, 12:50:24 pm »

5) Increase seed number per stem/sap grown and reduce gestation time for Saps and Stems. Not too heavily prioritized as we have just gained unlimited space to grow them in. Plus I just like the challenge of playing with the bad rolls. But that's just me.
Agreed.

+1

+1
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: January 21, 2013, 01:07:14 pm »

It has been suggested in the OOC thread (and I agree) that we accept Serena's deal, provided we can end it at some point. I'd like to also add that we would give Serena more than 2 weeks' notice before ending the deal.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 130