Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 130

Author Topic: You are a new God  (Read 221019 times)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
Re: You are a new God
« Reply #930 on: January 19, 2013, 09:22:26 pm »

Of course it sounds good to you it was your idea
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: January 19, 2013, 09:23:31 pm »

After we make the fortress, expanding afterlife and making some guardians for it is a must. But let's make the update fortress only

So the project

My vision
1) It's a fortress of chaos gods, so no Urist's territory on it, he is just doing us a favor (By the way, don't forget to boost his farming for month, like we promised)
2) Weight is important, we should ask to use to use lighter materials and lighter construction when possible, explain that thing will fly
3) No high tech, please. (lasers, computers, internal combustion engines and the like) That's a metagame and breaks fantasy setting for me
4) Instead it should be armed  with catapults, balisatas,  mechanical rapid fire crossbows and so on
5) There are should be empty(potentially manarack empowered)  central place to be filled with chaos energies , similar to the everburning tree, but suppressing order magic
6) Furnaces to smelt weapons is good, too. As any other workshops. Especially ones that use fire
7) Like 35% of the fortress should have fertile soil, for our plant based defenders\food production
8) It need to have a nest for dragons, to lay eggs here
9) Windmills to power various mechanics ( that's not high tech, that's dwarven)
10) Several huge propellers somewhere (either muscule powered or using mechanical power from the windmills)
11) Nests for various snakes and other animals
12) Ability to host... hmmm.. 500 civilians?
Are we making this the Chaos-military airbase? I was rather hoping we could make a huge trade center for gods that having flying creatures.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: January 19, 2013, 09:24:17 pm »

The only thing I would ever wish to have in terms of new creatures would be ants.
Moles that dig tunnels and collect ore is nice, but ants can dig entire cities!

They also come prefabricated with warriors, and workers, with a built in poison
Said poison could be modified into flamethrower, as they spray the acid

They also gather and stockpile food

Sounds good to me!
I disagree. Ants would be rather redundant, as we already have something to burrow with, and earth isn't really our domain anyways. They also sound a lot like firetrackers. Also I personally feel the moles themselves were unneeded and annoying, but there's personal preference for you.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: January 19, 2013, 09:24:52 pm »

I don't want to just be the antithesis of the order empire and just form a chaos empire with a giant chaos capital.  I really hope that we can form a powerful union of gods that encompasses all of the domains, even order and the other domains that are directly opposite of us like cold and death.  It shows that we aren't going to discriminate, that we treat all our allies equally, and that we aren't just fighting the order gods because they are our opposite but because they are a genuine threat to everyone and because they're jerks.

So summing things up; please let's treat all our allies equally and give all of them a place in the castle.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: January 19, 2013, 09:26:43 pm »

I'm all for the castle above, But.......

Ants?Anyone?Maybe?

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: January 19, 2013, 09:27:49 pm »

One question though, how in the hell is this thing gonna move?
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: January 19, 2013, 09:28:40 pm »

Well again, just my vision, so let the community decide! (This thread is ridiculously active)

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: January 19, 2013, 09:28:49 pm »

Magic.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: January 19, 2013, 09:30:22 pm »

Magic.
A combination of Chaos and Air magic I believe, probably powered by manarack.
EDIT: As for the idea of including Order gods, I'd say that would be a bad move personally. In any case, I suspect that all the Order gods are in it together, because that's what Order does.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 09:33:27 pm by Remuthra »

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: January 19, 2013, 09:31:38 pm »

Magic.
A combination of Chaos and Air magic I believe, probably powered by manarack.
ah, well then, I s'pose that is a bit of a given

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: January 19, 2013, 09:37:22 pm »

I'm all for the castle above, But.......

Ants?Anyone?Maybe?

I prefer the plant theme we sort of have.  They don't need food or to be take care of, they're very efficient and grow quickly.  Ants don't really seem necessary.

Well again, just my vision, so let the community decide! (This thread is ridiculously active)

Yeah it is pretty active but it's a fun well written thread so I guess that's sort of expected.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: January 19, 2013, 09:40:51 pm »

Also, just had the idea to give the castle a Chaos shield, sort of like those death barriers, in all its rainbow glory.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: January 19, 2013, 09:41:01 pm »

I wish for all allies to be treated equally because there are only like a few Chaos gods remaining. If we get everyone to invest in something, then the result would amazing if we just let everyone invest their mana into the castle. Just Krait and us won't be able to do much against the hordes of Order worshipers.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: January 19, 2013, 09:45:06 pm »

Are we making this the Chaos-military airbase?
Basically Yes. Mighty force in the world tries to genocide chaos gods. If we find anther Chaos gods, we should invite them to the castle.  It's a serious war. We must be ready for it

As for nonchaos allies, they aren't interested in that war, so they shouldn't participate in the fortress

I was rather hoping we could make a huge trade center for gods that having flying creatures.
But no one said that we can't allow our other allies\partners to visit it. Same goes for trade. Also note that I want workshops and some civilian space, not only various weapons

And no, we aren't building an empire, we are building NATO against USSR

As for the after fortress, I'd suggest to spend some time with all that souls in afterlife (I knew that it was good idea to look for the former god afterlife), improve their living conditions, turn some of them into defenders of the afterlife, and choose one with useful skills to bring back to life in one form or another (giving shared soul to all firejackets is the thing I'd consider)

Oh, and I am unhappy with that mole, it breaks the plant\reptilian\insects theme even more... And 150 mana.... pfff.. Well, at least it should be somewhat useful. I suggest to use it to build tunnel road to the dwarfs, much safer (and dwarven) way to trade
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: January 19, 2013, 09:49:43 pm »

Are we making this the Chaos-military airbase?
Basically Yes. Mighty force in the world tries to genocide chaos gods. If we find anther Chaos gods, we should invite them to the castle.  It's a serious war. We must be ready for it

As for nonchaos allies, they aren't interested in that war, so they shouldn't participate in the fortress

I was rather hoping we could make a huge trade center for gods that having flying creatures.
But no one said that we can't allow our other allies\partners to visit it. Same goes for trade. Also note that I want workshops and some civilian space, not only various weapons

And no, we aren't building an empire, we are building NATO against USSR

As for the after fortress, I'd suggest to spend some time with all that souls in afterlife (I knew that it was good idea to look for the former god afterlife), improve their living conditions, turn some of them into defenders of the afterlife, and choose one with useful skills to bring back to life in one form or another (giving shared soul to all firejackets is the thing I'd consider)

Oh, and I am unhappy with that mole, it breaks the plant\reptilian\insects theme even more... And 150 mana.... pfff.. Well, at least it should be somewhat useful. I suggest to use it to build tunnel road to the dwarfs, much safer (and dwarven) way to trade
super +1 to all that. In addition, can spheres of influence change?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 09:54:20 pm by Remuthra »
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 130