Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 130

Author Topic: You are a new God  (Read 220657 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a new God
« Reply #1695 on: January 27, 2013, 07:58:22 pm »

We should produce a few more for kickstarting purposes, say 6. Then we can test them and send them to scout.
I'd prefer to wait until we understand it more. Maybe when we confirm that she/he/it is willing to work with us and fully sentient.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

EvilTwin

• Bay Watcher
  • likes skeletons for their afros
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: January 27, 2013, 08:04:11 pm »

I think I might be for giving full racial status to this thing, so amazing.

We should produce a few more for kickstarting purposes, say 6. Then we can test them and send them to scout.

Yea, let's take a rip out of that one guy and throw clay on and breath on it 'n stuff.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: January 27, 2013, 08:06:47 pm »

Yea, let's take a rip out of that one guy and throw clay on and breath on it 'n stuff.
Not until we know if he's willing to have that done. We shouldn't take a rib/tentacle without permission to make a mate s/he doesn't want.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: January 27, 2013, 08:13:48 pm »

Not until we know if he's willing to have that done. We shouldn't take a rib/tentacle without permission to make a mate s/he doesn't want.
I'm fine with that, we need to play this more carefully, because we have a race of intelligent creations here. We want them to also be intensely loyal to us.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: January 27, 2013, 08:15:34 pm »

I'm fine with that, we need to play this more carefully, because we have a race of intelligent creations here. We want them to also be intensely loyal to us.
We most certainly don't want our Slenderman expies mixed with Hork-Bajir to be resentful of us...
Sig

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: January 27, 2013, 08:20:50 pm »

This..... guy needs to meet Laksus.
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: January 27, 2013, 08:23:09 pm »

Actually, I think Laksus might be a Very Bad Influence on our precious tallman. He doesn't share our ideology, after all. Do not let Laksus meet him yet.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: January 27, 2013, 08:31:44 pm »

Actually, I think Laksus might be a Very Bad Influence on our precious tallman. He doesn't share our ideology, after all. Do not let Laksus meet him yet.
+1ing the latter course of action
Sig

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: January 27, 2013, 08:44:48 pm »

Making a mate for him might require us to roll another natural 20.  Unless maybe it would help if we make the mate from him, sort of like eve being made from a rib.  Another option would be to have our creation reproduce asexually.  Either way, they should reproduce and grow to adulthood quickly.  Also not sure if they have a quick healing but we should give them one.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: January 27, 2013, 08:46:22 pm »

Making a mate for him might require us to roll another natural 20.  Unless maybe it would help if we make the mate from him, sort of like eve being made from a rib.  Another option would be to have our creation reproduce asexually.  Either way, they should reproduce and grow to adulthood quickly.  Also not sure if they have a quick healing but we should give them one.
I believe it should be easier for us to make more of them now that we have a blueprint. And i'm for having them reproduce asexually.

Zavvnao

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: January 27, 2013, 09:16:30 pm »

or maybe like how bacteria have a choice between the two? and if asexual, binary fission or budding? or seeds? just trying to help.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: January 27, 2013, 09:25:52 pm »

or maybe like how bacteria have a choice between the two? and if asexual, binary fission or budding? or seeds? just trying to help.
Perhaps something like "severed body parts regrow into a whole new Whateverwecallit"?
Sig

Zavvnao

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: January 27, 2013, 09:34:42 pm »

that I wonder what emotions would be associated to them with that, its interesting
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 09:39:11 pm by Zavvnao »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: January 27, 2013, 09:50:07 pm »

I vote for sexually. More evolution, change, and development then.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: January 27, 2013, 10:04:13 pm »

Say, you know what might make sense before we decide how it reproduces?

Learning how it works already.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 130