Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 398 399 [400] 401 402 ... 1086

Author Topic: Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A roaming horde appears on the horizon!  (Read 1860534 times)

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
Re: Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - What's that I see on the horizon? Could it be...
« Reply #5985 on: September 09, 2013, 11:52:06 am »

Just don't go near swamps, that's what I do.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - What's that I see on the horizon? Could it be...
« Reply #5986 on: September 09, 2013, 11:53:52 am »

Problem is, they spawn anywhere within 2-3 map tiles of a riverbank or swamp.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5987 on: September 09, 2013, 12:09:27 pm »

Begin building vehicle.
Install solar panels.
"Which one should be used?"
"Nah, I wanna install a battery first..."
Escape.
Crash.

Krevsin

• Bay Watcher
  • [RAINBOWS:REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5988 on: September 09, 2013, 12:15:47 pm »

Begin building vehicle.
Install solar panels.
"Which one should be used?"
"Nah, I wanna install a battery first..."
Escape.
Crash.
Rinse and repeat.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5989 on: September 09, 2013, 12:40:50 pm »

Also, suggest we add barrels, for storing massive amounts of booze.

If possible, would like to get vehicle storage for other liquids too.  Storing acid might be helpful, as well as the more obvious choices like whiskey or rum.  Being able to drink from an RV Kitchen and select what type of fluid to drink would be fun~

Krevsin

• Bay Watcher
  • [RAINBOWS:REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5990 on: September 09, 2013, 12:53:23 pm »

If possible, would like to get vehicle storage for other liquids too.  Storing acid might be helpful, as well as the more obvious choices like whiskey or rum.  Being able to drink from an RV Kitchen and select what type of fluid to drink would be fun~
Cataclysm: Redneck Simulator?

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5991 on: September 09, 2013, 01:13:53 pm »

Too late, we're already driving around in fuckhuge trucks with trunks full of guns and MREs.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5992 on: September 09, 2013, 01:15:36 pm »

Too late, we're already driving around in fuckhuge trucks with trunks full of guns and MREs.

Redneck Prohibition Sim

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #5993 on: September 09, 2013, 01:18:39 pm »

Fighting zombies in a massive truck filled with guns, alcohol, and explosives while high on cocaine and meth: the (post-apocalyptic) American way.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5994 on: September 09, 2013, 01:25:27 pm »

You can wear an American Flag.

jester

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarvern Survialist Nutter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5995 on: September 09, 2013, 01:48:24 pm »

You can find aluminum kegs laying about, they have big liquid storage.  Nothing wrong with toting a jerrycan full of Long island iced tea as well.
If life gives you lemons, burn them.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5996 on: September 09, 2013, 02:07:44 pm »

There's kegs?  That's close enough, then!

azmodean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5997 on: September 09, 2013, 04:23:40 pm »

You know how there's always some incredibly dysfunctional government entity that survived the apocalypse and has become someone's personal army?

ATF
I don't think Jesus died from thorns being pushed into his brain. RTFA

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #5998 on: September 09, 2013, 05:34:53 pm »

The ATF: the average Cataclysm survivors most feared enemy. They'll take away your beer, your guns, and your meth! The only way this could be worse is if they found a way to take away your horrible mutations and dehumanizing cybernetics!

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5999 on: September 09, 2013, 05:38:32 pm »

The ATF: the average Cataclysm survivors most feared enemy. They'll take away your beer, your guns, and your meth! The only way this could be worse is if they found a way to take away your horrible mutations and dehumanizing cybernetics!

> Purifier
> Dissector
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.
Pages: 1 ... 398 399 [400] 401 402 ... 1086