Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 189430 times)

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #2280 on: January 29, 2013, 08:54:26 pm »

Jbg has said multiple times that he likes humans and wants to help them; nothing he's ever done has been aggressive towards humans, only gods. And GWG, we would basically have to interact; work together, help with projects, or in Jbg's and your case, bicker endlessly.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: January 29, 2013, 08:56:37 pm »

So you're biased towards humans now?

Think of the poor Dwarves! I saved them!

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: January 29, 2013, 08:59:02 pm »

Humans created us. We owe them our entire existence.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: January 29, 2013, 09:03:00 pm »

Humans created us. We owe them our entire existence.
Have you not seen the Gifts of my Blessed? They are stronger, more powerful, and overall more gorgeous from their transformations!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: January 29, 2013, 09:06:08 pm »

I'm still better than the god of Chaos.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: January 29, 2013, 09:09:54 pm »

...How so?

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: January 29, 2013, 09:11:15 pm »

Jbg has said multiple times that he likes humans and wants to help them; nothing he's ever done has been aggressive towards humans, only gods.
Ah. I hadn't realized.

And GWG, we would basically have to interact; work together, help with projects, or in Jbg's and your case, bicker endlessly.
Will attempt...

Spoiler: The Synod (click to show/hide)

P.S. Where'd the IC thread go?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: January 29, 2013, 09:12:40 pm »

Did I kill my Goblins when the decided they hated me? No.

Jbyg said he loved his Dwarves. His "love" involves sending angels to slaughter them.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 09:16:26 pm by Vgray »

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: January 29, 2013, 09:17:50 pm »

Let's face it, you would replace all humans with obedient goblin slaves if you could.

Anyway, I think that even though GWG technically isn't moral anymore, he's considerably nicer towards the humans than many other people.

I think the goblins were my idea or at least creating them by transforming humans was, but technically that makes them related to humans doesn't it?  Maybe a subcategory of humans?  Anyway, I don't believe either of us are planning on replacing the world with goblins.  As far as I'm concerned, humans, goblins and dwarves are all born equally; it is there actions that set them apart.

Join the Pantheon of Mercy!

Yes, this is a thing. Here for Humanity-lovers like me, GWG, Jbg.
Ooh, nice...wait, Jebyg?

The Pantheon of Prosperity encourages fair trials.
Tempting...

Disclaimer: This being cannot speak for other members of the Pantheon.
...less so.

Would someone remind me what one would need to do to join a Pantheon, or rather suggest a way to do so before I run out of Worship?

Spoiler: The Synod (click to show/hide)

P.S. Two Three ninjas impeded this post.

The lesser of two multiple evils?  So far everyone in the pantheon of prosperity have shown to be very helpful to one another rather than just talking about it.  Look at all I've done for Vgray so far and what he's done for me and all the other fae.  True, some of us may have made some morally questionable actions (me for example) but I think most people here have and in comparison ours look relatively minor.  Yes, I have killed about five humans so far and it was for selfish reasons.  Yes, I probably will kill more at some point too but do you think it will ever come anywhere near the number of people killed by many of the other gods and devils?  Aren't I also trying to visibly improve the lives of people as well?  Have the other fae and I not time and again helped others with our inventions and innovations?

Even if you do think some of us in the Pantheon of Prosperity are evil, please keep in mind a few things.  At the very least we have been very helpful to one another not just in words but also in actions.  We have been shown to keep our word and our promises when we make them.  We are a pantheon of prosperity and prosperity requires people, preferably happy and content people.  Being too bad is counterproductive to our cause.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: January 29, 2013, 09:20:42 pm »

The point is that you're not inherently benevolent. You do what you do for your own benefit, for your own greed and prosperity, rather than out of the good of your heart.

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: January 29, 2013, 09:22:41 pm »

We're all guilty of that. Even Draco.

I generally agree with Gman. I can't see that I did much though. I just pull the strings.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 09:24:56 pm by Vgray »

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: January 29, 2013, 09:24:03 pm »

And although you don't benefit AT ALL from LIVE humans, he cares

Making him more benevolent
Although you have Jbg, which is a letdown

I may have killed hundreds of thousands of humans, but let's leave our mistakes in the past yeah?
I'm one of the few people who did things out of kindness of their heart; I gave humans MEDICINE

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: January 29, 2013, 09:25:10 pm »

Perhaps; but I have a feeling you were doing that more so that you didn't look so evil anymore. ;)

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: January 29, 2013, 09:27:38 pm »

I thought the humans discovered medicine on their own after The Great Plague?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: January 29, 2013, 09:28:50 pm »

Perhaps; but I have a feeling you were doing that more so that you didn't look so evil anymore. ;)
Shhhhh. Don't let them catch on!!!

I thought the humans discovered medicine on their own after The Great Plague?
nope, I granted a man the knowledge of medicinal herbs, which shalt the course of The Old Great Plague
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 188