Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: A Parable  (Read 3363 times)

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Parable
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2013, 08:03:27 am »

The important question, besides who has to clean up the crusher before the feds show up, is, who's fault is it?
How on earth is this the important question?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2013, 08:31:37 am »

The solution is to make Mugabe a Reality Warper, and thus by gaining the power to alter reality, he no longer qualifies as insane! Or something; I heard it that way from the Dresden Files.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2013, 01:26:59 pm »

The important question, besides who has to clean up the crusher before the feds show up, is, who's fault is it?
What do you think the important question is?

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2013, 03:59:06 pm »

That is the sound of Bay12 rescuing orphans from a giant orphan crusher. No reason for alarm.
I really do wish our little forum could change what Congress was doing.
I really don’t mind that our forum has zero impact on government. The fiscal cliff will not be solved with magma, MLP, and “You Are Evel Knievel’s Navel” forum games.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2013, 04:02:52 pm »

That is the sound of Bay12 rescuing orphans from a giant orphan crusher. No reason for alarm.
I really do wish our little forum could change what Congress was doing.
I really don’t mind that our forum has zero impact on government. The fiscal cliff will not be solved with magma, MLP, and “You Are Evel Knievel’s Navel” forum games.
I disagree. Other people agree with my disagreement, and when washington is conquered by insane rail-gun enthusiests you will know why,
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2013, 04:22:12 pm »

How to prevent such a thing from happening again. Assigning blame is only useful if it leads to the identification of a factor or factors that could prevent such an ocurrence from repeating.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2013, 04:49:21 pm »

How do we fix this?

We already know who to blame: Everyone. Neither side really wanted to solve the fiscal cliff (or at least the desire to solve it wasn't universal enough), because if they failed they could say, "Look what the [other party] did to you!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2013, 01:17:48 pm »

Just to be clear, would the fiscal cliff have an impact regardless, or would it be stalemated?
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur
Pages: 1 2 [3]