Why would we need a map?
- 0 (0%)
Screw maps!
- 1 (2.5%)
ARMS FOR THE ARM CHAIR!
- 14 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 37

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers  (Read 51197 times)

Corruptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Come to the dark side, we have cookies. And beer!
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers
« Reply #330 on: January 08, 2013, 04:29:18 pm »

Kazar, as the Devil of Pride, Undeath, and Secrets, if you possess any information or route to information that could assist in my ongoing projects, I would owe you a considerable favor. In addition, I will endeavor to strengthen Pride however I can in the hearts, minds, and souls of mortals with my innovations.
Chaos rises, as all Order dies.

Instinct, Intellect, Intuition

Walk always in the Shadow, and both Darkness and Light will follow.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 08, 2013, 04:39:49 pm »

I, Javier, Devil of death, disease, and trickery possess the power to grant your followers immunity to deadly plague, and the power to create massive amounts of dead; so that your followers can amass an army of undead, and destroy all in their path!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 08, 2013, 04:46:02 pm »

I, Cupiditas, Devil of Lust, Restraint and Pain have... have...hookers, oh and sex don't forget the sex.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 08, 2013, 04:51:40 pm »

I, Draco, God of Justice, Morality, and Light, have chosen to sit this one out. No matter how much you "powers of darkness" all tempt me, most of you aren't so far in darkness to deserve annihilation.

And stop, guys. I put my speech in the OOC thread last night for a reason.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 08, 2013, 05:37:18 pm »

After considering my options, I will follow the other demons into war, and oppose Celestia and her allies. While the sun is not my enemies, the temptation of more undead is too great.

Cancel my last orders, and send my necromancers into battle with their horde. Tell them to not go into the front lines, but to follow the horde and Resurrect those that fell.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 08, 2013, 05:42:31 pm »

((Um...is there anyone left to post actions? If not, let's all clam up and let the GM write the turn...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 08, 2013, 08:42:05 pm »

If so, I don't feel stupid when asking again, what does Rolepgeek mean when he says "Recruitment is sort of open"?
And pardon my n00biness, but what dies OOC stand for? I don't know that kinda fancy stuff.

EDIT: Nevermind the last question. That was kind of ironic. Thanks, flameboy.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 08:46:45 pm by IronTomato »

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 08, 2013, 08:43:50 pm »

Out of Character. In an RP game like this, or D&D, you're typically expected to be IC (In Character), Where you act as though you were your character.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 08, 2013, 11:30:40 pm »

Armies:
Team Jebyg: Approx. 15 Human, 2 Chaos Creatures, and 5 Dwarves.
Team Celestia: Approx 4 Humans, 1 Chaos Creatures.

I'll be doing things a bit differently this turn. One paragraph or whatever for Team Jebyg, one for Team Celestia. And one for the Neutrals. Easier that way. But, this won't be a one turn fight. Not interesting enough. This is just the intro.

Team Jebyg: As you flee from the overwhelming might of the Sun God, you feel her strike you, and others join the fight. Two of the four accomplices leave though, and a few of the powers waver, looking to your side before coming to your defense. Manifesting in the physical realm, your avatar is made and makes ready to fight the avatars of those facing you; you recognize them now; the god of Life, Protogenos and the god of Fear, Nikalas. But you are Chaos, and their allies have fled them, while others flock to your aid. The Devil of Plagues, Javier, approaches, bolstered by a helping hand from Cupiditas, the Devil of Lust. The Devil of Wealth, Azem comes to your aid, as does the God of Death. Finally, they manage to quickly convince Kazar, Devil of Necromancy, to join you in your fight. Azaroth, a Devil of War also steps in from the sidelines. You stand back up, a second wind refreshing you, and smile at the three gods ahead. This will be fun.

Team Celestia: Haha! The coward flees from you! But as you chase him, entering deeper and deeper into the enemy's territory, you know something is amiss...two of your so called allies, one of the founders for this alliance, have fled the field, and your enemy's morale is bolstered by your loss! Strengthening your avatar, you prepare to pour the full might of the sun into their feeble bodies...Meanwhile, your remaining friends, Protogenos, God of Life and the God of Fear, Nikalas, prepare to take on your foes, full of power. This will not be an easy fight.

Neutrals: You can only watch and wait as the other gods begin their battle...restless, you do not wish to take your eyes off of them. Perhaps after the first skirmish you can be sure they will not drag you into it, but for now...the human and other assembled armies begin to instinctively gather, small skirmishes occurring as allegiances are made and broken, stormclouds and bright shafts of light piercing the sky, fissures begin to open. This will be a battle known for all time, and you will not miss it.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 08, 2013, 11:34:22 pm »

Oh crap. Power update? Or is it the same as last turn?
Sig

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 09, 2013, 05:34:49 pm »

Oh crap. Power update? Or is it the same as last turn?
I agree that we need this. I want to know exactly how screwed over my power situation is after this.

I apologize for not arriving sooner, my comrades. Now, let us attack!

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 09, 2013, 05:43:02 pm »

Withdrawing from game. GM is being stupid. Basically we attacked the GMs boyfriend and he's changing the rules to let him win. There have been signs for several days now, but the last update pretty much confirmed it.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 09, 2013, 05:45:48 pm »

Withdrawing from game. GM is being stupid. Basically we attacked the GMs boyfriend and he's changing the rules to let him win. There have been signs for several days now, but the last update pretty much confirmed it.

HEY watch it with the tvtropes link! Are you trying to suck away my free time?
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 09, 2013, 05:50:52 pm »

Dude, why are you so sore over a game? And he hasn't changed any rules, what the fuck are you even talking about?
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 09, 2013, 05:57:43 pm »

...You do realize that I've basically been power-starved the entire game? Yes, it's my fault, but if we really were RPGeek's favorite, then wouldn't I have gotten extra power through some convoluted means? And actually, we've only had combat once before, within which you beat the crap out of Jebyg, and he might have found the rules lacking, so he changed it to this.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 37