Why would we need a map?
- 0 (0%)
Screw maps!
- 1 (2.5%)
ARMS FOR THE ARM CHAIR!
- 14 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 37

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers  (Read 51208 times)

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers
« Reply #315 on: January 07, 2013, 06:26:58 pm »

In addition to my previous command (Order my sorcerer to build a place for him and his fellows to stay and stop casting) I would like to go and watch Celestia's battle and gain pride off of the two gods and their minions. Though Celestia may be pure, those under Celestia are not completely, and may feel great senses of pride. Also, see if I can summon my demon fast enough to gather bodies for later Resurrection.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 07, 2013, 06:36:49 pm »

Help destroy Jebyg Celestia.

And have the dragons battle Jybg's Celestia's forces.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 08:26:40 pm by Vgray »

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 07, 2013, 07:13:06 pm »

In addition to my previous Afterlife-Creation:

Join the battle! Create a Demon of Death to rip the centaur's(only if he gets recruited) and Celestia's soldier's souls from their bodies and dispatch them to my realm. Give him all of my influence to accomplish these feats of power. Join Jbg in combat, fighting against Celestia. I want to use every bit of my power in this conflict to ensure a favorable result.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 07:40:27 pm by Inithis »
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 07, 2013, 07:15:40 pm »

"Jebyg, surely a God of War could defeat a Goddess of Ponies by itself? But the thrill of battle is a tempting one, and I do so wish to challenge she who has killed a God... Very well, I shall assist you in this conflict, but you owe me."

Azaroth and Orobos will assist Jebyg against Celestia

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 07, 2013, 07:29:55 pm »

useal goes to the assistance of the centaur(if i even succeeded in recruiting him, he might retroactively be gone)and fights the angels, retreating to Avalon when the attackers have fallen or the centaur and me are tired through teleportation.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 09:03:02 pm by racnor »
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 07, 2013, 09:27:04 pm »

Oh geez, sorry about not posting for a while...I haven't been online all day. School and stuff, you know? Because I put off finishing a project (done now), I had to put off actually posting my action. I'm probably the last one, so here it goes:

I will apologize to my worshipers; I need all of my power for now.
I will donate some of my energy to make sure Celestia succeeds in her attack whilst aided by all those other gods. I will also recite a list of every misdeed that Jebyg has done that I am aware of, to Jebyg, his followers, and anyone in my temple. Having heard the arguments of both sides, I will sit out the battle, offering verbal support to Celestia.
Afterwards, I will offer any of any the losers' followers (and the victor's, actually) who wish asylum a place in my church. They will be absolved of their sins and tried for their crimes; after a punishment composed mainly of various types of community service, they will be free to act as a normal worshiper would.
My Eladrin will be given a quick speech about how, even though they are powerful and long-living, they are not immortal. Give them this
[turn] off to talk with other faithful and each other. Unless, of course, I get attacked...
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 10:04:35 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 07, 2013, 10:36:19 pm »

Not completely sure how things worked out for me last turn, but I'd like to:
Give my golem the ability to spit out poison gas that can melt off skin and make (this one at least) submissive to my will alone.  I'd also like to see about constructing a lab within the Underhill to house future experiments of mine.  Oh and see if there are any fae in the area interested in my research into golems and magic generators.

Edit: actually acid instead of gas if possible
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 11:06:49 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Corruptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Come to the dark side, we have cookies. And beer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 07, 2013, 10:37:07 pm »

-Taking advantage of the Chaos promised by open war between Gods, I attempt to disseminate propaganda to the intellectuals of Celestia's city, offering sanctuary to those who wish to avoid being in a city directly connected to the war. I reference Cthulu's earlier attack, insinuating that the city will never be safe, an eternal target for the forces of evil. And pony-haters.

-Begin building up the infrastructure of the area surrounding my court to accomodate an increased population, namely farms and houses, speeded by my Creation magic.

-If mana remains, busy myself and my court by working on a prototype for a repeating crossbow design.

-To Draco, I say: "You have my court's worship, esteemed ally. Any migrants will be pursuaded to likely give you their faith, if all goes well."

Chaos rises, as all Order dies.

Instinct, Intellect, Intuition

Walk always in the Shadow, and both Darkness and Light will follow.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 07, 2013, 10:37:17 pm »

Not completely sure how things worked out for me last turn, but I'd like to give my golem the ability to spit out poison gas that can melt off skin and make (this one at least) submissive to my will alone.  I'd also like to see about constructing a lab within the Underhill to house future experiments of mine.  Oh and see if there are any fae in the area interested in my research into golems and magic generators.

Wrong thread, buddy. Honest mistake.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 07, 2013, 11:18:59 pm »

loo jk, Nikalas backs the fuck down.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 08, 2013, 12:45:21 am »

Wow. I'm...not sure what to say.

Oh, yeah. Is that everyone?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 08, 2013, 12:46:10 am »

Wow. I'm...not sure what to say.

Oh, yeah. Is that everyone?
Protogenos and LB are still in.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 08, 2013, 01:00:09 am »

Nikalas was in for five hours before editing his post and GWG was in for 37 minutes before editing his post. At one point the GM said no editing posts.

It's up to rule zero at this point.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 08, 2013, 01:33:41 am »

You know what? Fuck it, I'm going on with my attack l. All or goddamn nothing. Heaven or hell, let's rock.
continue with the attack.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 08, 2013, 09:57:53 am »

Nikalas was in for five hours before editing his post and GWG was in for 37 minutes before editing his post. At one point the GM said no editing posts.

It's up to rule zero at this point.

The fuck you talking about. I said no changing actions, but that you can add actions. Great wyrm wasn't really doing that much in theorist place, so you get a bit of energy from him and en he cuts it ofF. St. Nick meanwhile, is jut going to start doubting himself midway through e battle.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 37