Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 34

Author Topic: The Shaping of the Formless Void OOC  (Read 23637 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Shaping of the Forumless Void OOC
« Reply #435 on: December 29, 2012, 04:16:49 pm »

Sounds good, would be nice to see spheres rolling with dragons, as the dragons worship them
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 06:34:52 pm by javierpwn »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The Shaping of the Formless Void OOC
« Reply #436 on: December 29, 2012, 04:22:02 pm »

Alright...I have a tetrahedron which should work as a planet. I also have my dragons. Anyone else need energy for a planet or race?

Where should we draw the energy for these additional races and planets, as well as the central world and such, from? Remember, the past is an option. Not a great one, but an option. (Just let me handle the time-screwing-around-with unless you need energy now or don't trust me.)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: December 29, 2012, 04:28:45 pm »

Well, maybe we can ask our neighbor, the rift, for a cup of sugarenergy.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: December 29, 2012, 06:24:53 pm »

Considering all that is happening in the main universe, I am glad that the pocket universe is only accessible by only myself.  Of course, I have a +3 modifier due to all three spheres going into these new creatures, so I have a feeling that something is going to happen that I didn't foresee.  Like them breaking the barrier, into one of the main universe's shards...

Oh, GreatWyrmGold, why take from the past, you might destroy your avatar.  Instead, steal from the end of the universe!
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Shaping of the Forumless Void OOC
« Reply #439 on: December 29, 2012, 06:30:49 pm »

But then he might release the future Rift, which will devour the universe
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 06:34:33 pm by javierpwn »

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: December 29, 2012, 07:33:42 pm »

^Meh, that's our problem in the future. YOLO, bro, YOLO.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: December 29, 2012, 07:56:11 pm »

Oh, GreatWyrmGold, why take from the past, you might destroy your avatar.  Instead, steal from the end of the universe!
The future doesn't exist yet...probably. Another thing to ask about.
Which reminds me, no one's going to accuse me of breaking the treaty if I steal energy from their creations in the past on accident, will they?

Hold on....maybe. We're sealing off the prison's shard once the Rift is imprisoned, right?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: December 29, 2012, 08:10:44 pm »

Which reminds me, no one's going to accuse me of breaking the treaty if I steal energy from their creations in the past on accident, will they?

I don't care if you take energy from after I broke off from the main universe, but if you steal from before then and affect my actions, I will allow someone to place some of their concept into the pocket universe to prevent that concept from being destroyed, and wage all out war on you.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: December 29, 2012, 08:12:37 pm »

...If it's an accident and I did it to give us enough energy for these communal projects, you guys would back me up, right?
Sig

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: December 29, 2012, 08:13:35 pm »

The future doesn't exist yet...probably. Another thing to ask about.

Hold on....maybe. We're sealing off the prison's shard once the Rift is imprisoned, right?
Just saying: If my stuff gets harmed in the past i will consume stuff until i have enough energy to put it back. Noone's stuff in particular, just anything that's close.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: December 29, 2012, 08:15:58 pm »

Would you be willing to wait a turn or two for me to pay you back enough energy to replace it, with interest, instead?

...This is going to go into a time-screwing-with spiral if I'm not careful. Maybe I should pick up the Paradoxes sphere soon.
Sig

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: December 29, 2012, 08:29:53 pm »

Indeed.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: December 29, 2012, 08:39:54 pm »

Would you be willing to wait a turn or two for me to pay you back enough energy to replace it, with interest, instead?

The amount of interest I would charge would cause you to have to give up everything you had.  Actually, any interest rate would be that, due to how long ago it was.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: December 29, 2012, 08:40:51 pm »

400% Interest rate per millisecond?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: December 29, 2012, 08:47:46 pm »

The amount of interest I would charge would cause you to have to give up everything you had.  Actually, any interest rate would be that, due to how long ago it was.
Interest from when I stole it. Like, what I destroyed plus 25% or something.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 34