Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 34

Author Topic: The Shaping of the Formless Void OOC  (Read 23658 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Shaping of the Formless Void OOC
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2012, 12:07:53 pm »

I didn't destroy any madness, in fact you could say I spread it a little.
and it was only 2 kilos

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2012, 12:10:13 pm »

EVERYONE CRIES.

W̐ͥͨͨ͐ͥͣ̂ͨ̑ͯ̊ͭ͆̉́͟҉̫͉̻̼̳́H̸̨̼̞̞̟̺͍̘͓̠̣͈̮͉̠̮̖̜͈̗͛̊ͮͬ̐͐ͤͭ̔͛̾́̾͂̊̕͘O͒̐ͣͨͯ̐̎̔ͯͮͤͮ̓͑҉҉̤̥̩͖̯͈̙̙̙͇̯̺͈͔̯̭̪E̶̢̧̯̤̫̩̙̣̮͕̪͎̣̼̫̪͙͇̎̐ͦ͗͟V̛̫͓̗̜̖̯̺̞͙̭̞̭̼̝̮̱̙̗ͧ̌ͨ͗̊͐̌̄̐̅͗̊́͆̾̀ͅĚ̷̝̖͔̖̻͉̓̈́̀̒̄͆̀̕Ř̢̙̜̜̹͔̹͇͚̮͑̆̊ͦ̿ͥ̃̅ͥ̋͑ͯ̽̾̈ͫ̈́͞ ̖͉͔͎̝̈ͧ̽́͢͝F̶̭͚̱͍̟̦̱̻̳̹̣̼̙̐͑̏ͬ̋͞͡I͆͊̀̽̓ͤ̑͌̑ͧͭ͒ͫ̿͊̔̑̍̚͢͏͙̲̣̣͖̟̗͉̯͇͚̰̙͇G̷͂͊ͬͬ̀̄ͬ̐̂̔ͦ͋́̀͏͈͍͇̱̜U̴̶̢̗̲̪̟̙͆ͯͩͣ͐͗ͪͅR̵̭̭̰̙̬͍̩̞̰̩̦̫̺̞͑ͩ̏͗ͣͪ̌͘͘ͅE̷̸͎̮͙͕̱̖̱̲̤̖͉̗̘͇̦͗͑ͪ̄̋̒͌ͬ̽ͨͅͅS̨͇̺̞̱̙̖ͭ̍͐͂̽ͥͬ̊ͨ̊̅͗ͨ̉̎ͩ̋͌́̀ ̢̬̖̜̺̱̣ͨ̆͗ͯ̽̒ͤͤ̇̄ͫ͊̄̋̑̑̑͌̐̕Ơ̶̶̢̞͚̯̩̜̱̳͍̹̪̐̓͆̈̑̈́̃ͧ͑͜ͅU̸̢̨̢̢͎̤̩̝͚̘̬̳͚̮̞͚̮̿̀͊͋̏ͭ̂͊ͮ̒͋͂T̨ͭ̔̈̔̓̏̓̋͌͆̾̏ͯ̿̌̈͋ͮ͋҉̵̮̮̬͕̣͡ ͇̲͇̭̟̼͙̀̃ͬ̏̈̿̃̈́͑̿͐̒ͭ̾̃̽͋ͤ̕͢ͅ
W̺͕̦̠͉͍͇̝̼̹͉̝͈̳̹͑̂ͥͩ͋̆̏ͭ͊̇ͧ̽̐͐̚͡H͓̪̩̠̘ͤ͐ͩ͐̈͐̋͐̚͠͝À̃̐̈́̓̀ͣ̈́͡҉̛̮̩̥̣͙̺͖͕̺̱̪̰̲̳̣̠̩̥͟͞ͅT̢̬͚̻̹̏ͥ̋ͮ̆́͋̓͋͐͡͞ ̸̇ͤ̐ͨ̌͛̍̿ͭ̑ͥͫͬ̽͑͐̚͏͎̩̯̞̲̗̼̻̣͉̯̠͚̗̪͡T̿ͬͤͩ͐͛̋̿͊̎̃̾͢͝͝҉̙͙̟̮̫͇̜̖̻̣̟̱̜̳͞H̾̊̓̍͝͏̸̴̻̗̖̖̺̮͓͜Į̸̯̩͕̰̝̺̖̬̮̟̻̰̙ͮ̈́ͯ̏ͣ̏̎̉̿ͭ̾̔̍̇̔͂ͯ͠͞S̢̛̜͚̝̱͓̯̭̜̜͉̈͂̇͆ͭ͋͗ͫͮ̿͑̓̌ͤ͌͑͢͠ ̨̘̗̮̭̬̯̥̩͖͈͓̺̏̓̑̿͌̽͂̽ͨ͒̌͌̽̒̅ͥ͒͛̾͘͡I͊̏͑̐̇̔ͥͣ͏̧̛͖̫͔̩͍͉͉̮͇͔̞̗̤ͅͅŞ̹̙̹̗͍̖̠̤̙̞̝̟̙̹͖ͣ͋̓ͣͪ͋͊͋̂͂̀̔ͭ̾͊́̽̚͘͡ ̛̯͉̱͈̪͙͈̟̖͚̠̙͉̪̝̘̈́̓̌̐͋ͦ̍̇ͨ̑ͥ͗̐ͦͫ̎̈̕͟͡Ş̷̲̳̪̼͔̱̭̗͍͈͖͓ͪ̇̾̍̒̉ͨ͆ͮͧ̆̌ͪ͌͊̅̇͌̀͟ͅA̷͑ͣͩ͐͋̒ͤ̇̅ͫ͊̓̃̅̃̚̚̚͏͕̰̝͎͍͕͈Y̸̆̽́͒̄̂ͩͦͧͥ̚͏̧̕҉̱̳̗̫͎̺̪I̸͕̜̝̞͚̝̱͕̝͛̽̈́͛̋͒̏͜͠ͅN̨̟̘͖̯̞̯̬̪̬̤̰͎͈͒̓ͮ̄́ͥ̑͂͡G̶̪͚̻̞̞͓̤̦͓̅ͯ͑͋̅̉ͬͦ̆̇ͥ̏̈́̇̚͘͘:̸̶̛̛̳̝̟̩͙̺̞̤̞̦̩̩͖̫̭̖͚̇ͦ̈́̋ͬͭ̊̈̓ͬ͑ͯ̽̊̒̑ͩ͆̓̾̒̔͒̓͗̓ͤ̍͏̫̘̲̫̗̘̣̗̝̰̭͚͎̗̠̀
Ḋ̨͚̫̗̯̣͕̻̬͕͙͖̰̦͈̖͉̍̆ͨ́͡Ǫ̴̜̤͍̭͖̜̼͖̪̭̰͖͋̾̀͛ͩͭ̆̓ͭ͑ͧͮͩ͒̊͛̚͘͝͝N̷̸̮͕̞͙͖̬̜̬̬̲̦̟̤̪̰͇̣̐̋̀͆̂̃ͮ̃̓ͩ͐ͥ̂̌̒͠͝Ṫ̞̞͈̼̩̣̫̲̭̩̦̀ͬ̾̌͟͜͠.̧̜͓̼̳̻̗̭͕͖̞̳͓̥̲̤̂̀̀̂ͤ͆̀̅̋͛̒̌ͤ͗͋͑̚̕͞ͅ ̣̰͈̼̯͕̹̭̹͍͌ͪ̊͂̆̾̎͋ͣ̂̎ͬ̑̊̀͘Y̸̷̭͎͎̗̰̘̯͉̘̗͖̟͚̯̳ͧͪ̎̾ͧ̚̕͡O̡͉͈͎̰͔̽̏ͦ͗̐̀͝͠ͅU̵̼͇̝̲̣͉̞͔̮̻̹̰̫̮̥ͦ̿ͮ́̚͢'̶̡͕͍͈̩̫͉̝͓͍̘̫̱̼̊ͤ̓̇ͬͪ́̑̐̿͘R̖̯̘̖͚̜̼̬̥͈̣̿̿͋́ͨ̾ͩ̈̓͆͌͘͞Ȩ̳͖͖̝̲͉̙̝̾̓̓͆ͣͨ̃̾ͤ̾̐͊ͫ͜͡ ̵̨̜̥̫͕̗̗̼̪̩̖̙͚͔̰̱͍̆͐͐͆ͤ̈́ͩͨͦ͜Ṉ̨̢̩̰̦͐̍ͣͦ̃̿̈́͑̓̾̚O̵̵̢̰͓̙͖̦̘̺̻͎̠͈̫̳͖̅̆ͭ̓̋ͪ̓̓̊̈́͗̏̈̀̕Ṫ̷̡̨͙̜͍̥̮̯͎̥̙̮͓̗͔̝ͩ̓ ̶̛̠̮̙̝̳̝̼̠̟͚̱̣͇ͩ̓͌ͣͤ̈͆̀͑̉̿͂́̚̚̕͡͡ͅS̷̶̛͉̦̲̠̮̫̤̞̻̗̜̟̘̮̪̊̂͋̃ͮ̎͐ͪ̚͢͞U̺͇̞̘̖̤ͤ̔̂ͥ̕͟͠P̿̄̂ͤ̀̑̈́̉ͨ̂͐ͤ̇͊ͬ̋̑́̚͏̷̖͓̝͔̫̰̠̳P̍̌͋̀̾͆̋ͨ̀̏ͩ̊̅̌ͮ͂ͥ̉ͦ͢͏͙̟̼͉̺̖̦̱ͅǪ̴̨̨͉̯̤̮͔̞̭͎̺̫̪͕̬̱̲̌͌̌̀̓̇̌́̚S̷͖͎̺̙͗̂͗̆̈ͣͬ̈́͊̈͂̿̈́̚̚͟͡͡E̠̮̬͓̱̞͎̳̗̖̺͖͎̥̭̝̹ͦ̈́ͧ̉̔̋ͥ̉̄͋ͣ̐̾̊́͞͡Ḑ̶͓̼̦͚̮̾̆͋̓ͩ̽ͯ̀ͧ́̕ ̱̣̜̻͍͛̃̋̆̿̊̆̽ͣͩ̄̑̂̄ͦ̎̊̒̿́T̫̭̙̠̞̟͙̘̥̠͎̝͚̘̊̈́̉ͤ̂ͦͬ̎̓̈̎͑ͫͮͤͤͤ͒͆́͢͞O̴̸̴̵̸̭͉͓̖̘̖̺̪̲͕͕̞͍͎̮͕̬͉̳̙̳͆̇ͩ̏͂͑̽ͪ̓ͥͮͤ͆ͧ̏ͤ̓̍̀ͧ̽̍̚̚͟͡
B̧̰̬̞̞͔̣̠̫̻̖̼͈̹͎̹̲̄̍͐̏ͪ̉̏͒̀̅͆ͭ͆͝E͒ͥ̃̈́ͭ̃ͦ̊͆҉̶̢̘̠̖͇̰̗ ̵͍͇̲̟̰̣̼͙̦̖͚̞̖̻̝̆͐̌ͯ́ͭ̓͟͝Ä̜͕͉͖͇̲͖̲̘̪̈́̓͑͐̃͆̆ͩ̇̈ͮ̆̒̃́̚̕͜͠B̦̱̜̠̈́̇̇͝͠͡L̷̨̛̛͚̣̫̹̤̯̪̖̫̤̝̞̙̉ͮ͒̓ͣ̈̋͌̑̂̐̀ͩͬ̐͆͜Ę̒ͦ̈̓ͥ̊̅ͣ̒͌̽ͮ̂͒̈́͜͏̛̻̲̻̱̼̮̫̩̣̻̫͖̤̙̤̝͖͍͢ ̧ͬ̃ͭ͛̈ͪ̌ͫ̓ͨ́͡҉̥̪͕̖̗̻̦̝̱͇T̩̬̯̜͔̻̼͇̯̗͚̳͈̪̗̟͌̅͆ͯ̈́̋̀̀̚̚ͅO̴̵̔̆̂̅̏͐̄ͩ̒̊ͭ͊ͩ̉̚̕͏̻̪̯̗͈̥̟̺̘̥͓̝̲̦̜̼̦̠ ̢̢̭͖̙̯̞̅͋ͤͣ͛ͦ̃̈͑̎̂̃̀ͯͫ̎̕͞Ř̶̢ͯ̈́͝͏̲̼̟̦͍̲̭͍̻͕̯̼̞̹̗͈͎E̛̝̙͚̬̻̱͗͋ͥ́͋̾̈̍ͩ̏̿́Ạ̺̩͚̼͈̬̗̙̞͍̲̰͚̙̖̬ͭ̿̑̈̃ͩ͐͛̇͜͡D̶̰͕̩̜̤͖͚͈̲͕̏͒͑̉̐͌̍͂ ̵̄ͯ́̐͂̉ͮ̇̇̅̄͠͡͏̪̰̣̲̹̟͙̲̳͖͓̖̦̫̪̩͕̺͠ͅT̸̪̮͓̥̖̣̥̦̬̞̟͍̻͚̹͚͈͕͚̐̓ͮ̂̍̔͐͌͛̈́̆̾ͩ̋ͬ́̚͟͡͡H̷̜͇̖̼̤̼̻͍̙̬̬͚̣̻̘̫̣̫̾̉̿͌ͯ͛̌͐̏ͭ̓͆ͪ̔͊I̴̡̥̦̦̖͙̮̜̦͕͙̺̜̺̎̈̿̐ͮ͒ͨ̾̍ͬ̊̂̈̄ͩ̚͟S̸̵̢͉̭̝̥̺͐̒̔ͭ͆̔̂ͫͦ͒̈́̆͛̾ͯ̑ͨ͢͠.̵̵̢̰̩͚̞̼̳͓̹̩̩͖͖͙̱̩ͨ̾̔̋̆̉ͪ̏̋̋̊͆̏̈ͤͭ̎̈́͊̀̊̈́̇͗̊̕͟͜͠͞
T̷̢̡̡̜̜̰͇̦̙̱̗̼̺͕̮̅͊̎́̈́̿͊̅ͦ̅̾̑͗ͤ̚͡H̵̷̫͙̹͈͈̯͇͎͔̗̓͗͛̂̑͌͊̂̍̌̈̎͟͠E̸̛̛̮̥͓̼͑̽̽̊̆̅ͧ̅̅̓ͨ͑̌̇̚̕͞ ̶̘̺̟͙̘̼͇̃̽̒ͨ́̀͘G̛̫̲͕͔͆̂͑ͤ̊͒͛͂̎͐̆͌͂́̚̚͝O̧͖͖̣̱͐͗̂́Ḓ̡̲̜̥̖̻̜͈̫̺̣̝͊͛ͣ̉̍ͦ ̨̟̜̭̳̼͎̺̤̟̳͔̼̗̋ͥͬͯ͑̿ͨ̈ͧͩ̇̈͐́ͅOͨ̉͂ͭ̅ͧ̓ͤ̃ͥ̓̿̒̏ͭͨ̾͑̂҉̜͚̹̪͈͈̺́̕F̶̨͓̰̳͎̮̼̦̜̻̩̮̻̦͚̽̽̿͛ͮ́͘͟ͅ ̛͇̘̭̍͛͗̾̇ͧ̽ͤ̽͆͗̓͌͒̅͋͂͢͠M̷̸̙͙͚̘̺̦̙̫̟͎̗̉̋ͭ̄͑̀̅͐ͮ͐͋ͨͯ̄͂͛ͨ͘͞Ą̠̜͍̣̋̄ͮ͌͊̌ͭͪ̿̉̓̎̐͛ͭ̀͜D̴̨̗̖̰̠̰̩͓̼̣̻̘̙͖͓̰͈̼̦ͤ̆͂͂ͤ̀̓ͩ̑̈́̎ͥ́͢N̨̠̖͇̫̱̹͍͈͖̱̺͎̩̘̥̙͍̪̜̉͗̊̆̍̈̕̕Ȩ̢̛͕͕̩̜̹̥̭͓̙̦̈́ͤ̀͑̅͊͗ͫ̆̿͛ͥͩ͑͐̚̚̚S̷̨̛̝͈̹̦̘͙̹̼̜̥͖̦̒͑́ͩͫ̆͆̽͒̾͆͋ͭ͋S̵̛̝͍̟̥̀͒ͣ̈́̀͜ͅ ̝̩̲̖̣ͬͮͫ̅ͮ̏̇̋̇̂͒́ͫ̾͊͐ͪ̕I̸̡̥̪̹̭̳̞̼̰̠̥ͪ̇̋̇ͤ͘͜͝S̢̡͎̪̦̗͓̝͉̯̪ͤ̓ͣͪ͠ͅͅ
 ̨̧̻̱̪̝̟̜͙̥̞̙ͧͤ͛̈́̀̚͜Sͯ̿̿͌͆ͣ̅͘͘͞҉̻̪̯͍ͅOͬ̎̆̔ͭ̃ͯ̊̃̃ͦ͒̿ͪ͊҉̢̩͕̖̖̳̘̳͚̹̫̩̣͕̪͚̖̰ ̷̰͙̤̦̖̼̩̲͔͕̟̑̊͊ͪͨ̈̂̇́͘P̴̧̻̥͙̖̩̹̭̦͑ͥͥ̒̾͂ͪ̔̓ͪͫͯͬͪͥ̒̚I̔̇́͊̅͋̿͐͆̽ͦ̒ͬͪ͂̔ͨ́ͫ͢͏̶͞҉̪̱͍͙͓ͅS̵̑̒̐̀̀ͨ͘͠͏̯̳̘͍̩̫̣̖̼͚͎̙͉̻̗͘ͅŞ̴̰̮̯̞͕̹̈͐̂̎̿ͬ̒̋͢͞Ḛ̸̜̙̜͗̔ͩ̾̈́̔͊ͬ̌̑ͪͭ̇ͩ̋̇̀̕͜͡D̔͛͒̆ͧ͒͊̋̂̽͏̦͕̦͔̜̤̜̬͔̦͔͡ ̴̧̡̡̲̮̗͙̩͕͇̯̥ͩ̓̇͆ͩ͋͌ͬ͟Ơ̻̠͉̩̝̥͍̮̣̫̬͖͎̝̾͑̔̓̄͌ͬ́̀͟͞F͕̜͙̼̱̩̫̙̝͖̮͕̰̦̾̄̄ͤͦͮ̏͒̾́̚̚̚̕F̸̛̱̳̝̹̩͓̃̈́͋ͫ͛̾̒͌̀̚͜ ̵̞͙̼̪̳͖̣̫̠̬̯̲̼̱̯͛̈͊̋́͆ͤ͌̍̕͢͠ͅY̨ͫͭ͋́̋̋̑ͦ̄̚҉̴̢̠̬̬̠̠͎̲̰̕Oͬ͛̔ͥ͆͐̐͛̂̎̄̈͗ͯͤͭͧ͛͏͜͏̵̶̖̩̻̙͔̞̳̞̰̰̱̯̬͔͖ͅU̵̸̶̺̠͓̘͙̞̱͈͉͇̱̙̤̪͚̯̱̙͓̳̗͙̩͖ͭͨͪ̌ͤ̒̆ͭͣ͋ͬͪ̽ͦ̓ͣͬ̒̇͑ͮ̍͗͒̍̆͋͑̀ͧ̕͜͜͜͢͝͠
C̢̜̖̩͉̠̣̘̻̹̩̥̋̐͑ͬ͗̊͌͌̍͌̿̏͒̊̏̽́̚͢A̸̢̨̱̠͉͔̠͙̟̪̝̝̺̘̫̟̘̖̎̂͐͂ͯ̈͑̒̎̇̾̋N̡̛̞͓̖̤̭͇ͣ̏̔̔͒̇ͩͤ̆̅̓̀͆ͭ̾ͣ̑̌̕͡'̢̪̠̜͎͔̗̘̟̩̻̦͓̲͈̼̺̤ͫͪͣ́͂̀́͞͞ͅͅT̴̡̧̗̦̩͇ͫ̌͗ͫͣ̇̀ͩͫ͡͡ ̶̷̣̘̫̤̬̩͚͓̤͓̣͈̹ͣ͗͋̈͗̃̓ͩ̚͢͠͡ͅŢ̪͖̱͉̗͈͕̖͕̎̒̑̿̾ͨ͗ͤ̔ͦ̾̎̃͐̀ͩ͒ͧ̌́̕͘Ȩ̸̝̠̖͈͛͌͆ͭͧͬ͋̈͛͗ͦͦ͝L̷͖͍̪̗̯͓̠̭͓ͤͬ̇̃͛̾͂̾ͭ̅̿̈́ͫ̇͘͢͞L̢͇̮̼̤͍̳̜̭͙͎͍̤͕̘͚̘̞̺̉͐̎͋̿̉̽ͦͫ̏ͮ͆͜͜͡͝ ̶̠͔̦̞̥͖͓̟̒̃̈́͑̒̂ͯ͋̀̀̉̌̃̀̌̀̕͢͡W̸̾ͨ̐̌ͣͬ̽̄̈́ͥ͌ͪ̍̋̚͞҉̜͔̯͉̘͖̪̤̥̲̞͓̖͇̬͠ͅH̭̺͔̲͈̟̄́ͦ̌ͣ̈́́͟A̧ͮ̓ͯ͐ͭͫͤ̆̚̚҉̟̞̬̼̭̣͈͔͇͉T̢̘̥̣͍͉̣̖̪̜̯͔̝̞͙͓̫̦̩ͮ̎̋͒̾̑ͬ͋ͤ̅͂ͯ̈́̅ͩ͑̔̓͢͢͞͞ ̷̡̙̗̪̠͔̞̖̘͉̣̒͛̄ͣ͒̀̇ͧ́ͫ̀́͘Ȟ̢̌͊̍̋ͫ̑ͮ̆̃̏͞͏̴̞̻͈̜̠̼̯̺͙̼̣͈̺͖̪̝̩Ẹ̶̳̪̟̳̹̼͚̤̦̞̪̲̙̟̿̒ͯ̀͘̕ ̨̛͉̭̻̟͍͈͋ͮ̆̊͂͛̏ͣ̉̑͒ͥͧ̉̿̚͢͞͞Ǐ̡̧͑͌͛ͣ̈́ͧ̓͒ͦ̎ͩͬ͆ͧ̈̚͝͏̪̪̻̫̠͍̯̮͙̫̠̪͖̱͔̱̩̰S̴̷̡̧̙̗̙̮̲ͥͤ͑̂͐ͭ͋͊̿̂̑̓̐ͮ̒̽͗͝ ̶̣̺̞ͯ͛͑̇̈ͪ̓̋ͪͫ̆̾͐͞S̨̢̻͈̘̙̫͉͕̹̲͋͒ͥ͛ͤ̉͌͗̾̕͝Ã̵̿͆ͣ̄̓ͦ̓̔͏̡̛͍̘͚̞̯̮̘̝͖̺̰̮̖̩͍͇͓Ȳ̴̨̫̤̹̥̟̈́ͥͪ̋̔̾̉̆͂̂̊͂ͪ̊͂̂̂̚͠͠Į̶̛̩̫͈͎̻̣̠͊͋̋̓͞Ṅ̵͈͉̭̝̲̻̗̫̳͈̳̦̱̌̃̌ͭͨ̍̂̚̕͘G̃ͨ̔͌̓ͥͯͦ̃͂͌̓̍ͫ̀̍ͯ͏̸̧̛̙̞͍͔͡ ̶̨̧͙̣̯̰̯̱̜̲̤̺͈̤̒̀ͥͧ̂̒̇̅ͮ̌͒ͤ̇ͯͨ̔́̒Ãͧͬ͌̾̔ͦ̏ͨ̒̒̒̈ͦ͏͙͙͉́ͅN̶̡̰͍̺͙͍͔͖̬͔̫͗̄̔͂̂ͤ̀̊̉̋̐̍̑̽͌̂͋̅ͥ́͠Y̸̸̛͔̩͎̰͈̝̔̾̅̃̇̀̌̓͒̓̋͑ͨͦͥ͂̃̿̇M̸̷̡͕̤͍̰̗̩͚̩͎͇̦̱̱̿̋͛ͧ̆̾ͩͅƠ̴̝̘̗̞̹͎̞̤̬̪͖̗̜͔̖̥͊̿̄̎̐̀́͂ͪͭ͆̍̍́̚R̡̍ͦ̌̅́̽͂͋ͫ҉̯̣̹̭̫̗͕̝̞̭͎͕̕Ȩ̡̳̩͖̲̫̪̞̌̈́̎͐̓͑͗͌͒͡.̈́ͣ͂̓̋̃͗̄̈́̇͡͏̴̘̮͚̮̖͘̕

« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 12:12:34 pm by Jbg97 »
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2012, 12:12:38 pm »

You'd better hope I don't successfully imprison you...
Anyone else want to help me stop the universe from being consumed?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2012, 12:17:14 pm »

T̡̧̨͍̺͍̜̺̜̞̥͚͎͙͒̒̑͆̒ͣ͗̒ͯͅH̵̢̛̙̝̹̭͇̺̘̫͈̬̺̟͔̾̾̋͒̆̾̋͗́͜ͅȨ̷̴̱̥̯̩͕͚̣̳̦̯͓͚͇ͧͥ͑ͩ͝ ̴̵̛̯̝̩̳̱̏̊ͯͫ̒̊̒͒̍ͣͭ̽̏̇ͯ͝R̶̤̰̣̰̩̩̪̠ͭ͑ͣ̽ͮ̒̄̈́ͮ̎ͭͯͬ̌̎ͥ̚͢Ạ̳͍̖͓̬͎̰̱͒ͣ͗͆̑ͫ͑̿͗̾͑͠ͅͅṖ̨̛̐͗̉̍ͪ̆ͧ͛̅͡͝͏̮̪̲͎̭̮̭̬͕͖̺̯̰̘̰ͅE̡̛͇͖̟̥̪̞̦̤̞̯̠̩ͪ͋ͩ̾̂ͤ̃͜͞ ̨̨̬̱̳̤̬̲͔͎̣̥̩̪͕̞̻̌ͬ͒̍̓ͤ̍͋̈́̾͛ͧ̽̇̋̾̊̌͞͠ͅT̈̒̋̋̉̌͊͂ͪ͒̍͑̈͏҉̖̩͈͚̙̥̺̮̰̼̣̭͔R̙̣̖̳̬͓̘̯̭͚͈͈ͬ̈́ͪ̑͒̎͗͐̌̎̍̏́̃̅̋̔̆͟͞A̢̡̫͖̮̖̠͔̦̜̙̠͋̔͐ͤ́̉́͡͞Ǐ̶̵͍̳̰̝͍̪̜̘̣͖͇̙̯̗̦̠̫̪̜͂ͯͬ̓͂̒̅̏̆̈́͛̄ͩN̵̨͖͇̲͓̠̅̾͑̎ͦ̓͗̂̈̔̎̈̾̀ͧ̾̃ͪ͟͡͝ ̴̖͙͇͇͓͎͚̯̤̬͔̥͙̼̟̜̱̖̒ͤ̓̿͢͞H̒ͤͮͬ̾̄̒͗ͮͭ҉̧̧͇̪͙̼͔͖̻͉̤̤̪́͠A̵̸̠̙̪͉̾͂ͨ̌ͪͣ̑͑̎̾̓̽ͧ̌̽͑ͫͯ̓̀́S̢̟̟̘͚̰̟̬͚͎͉̙̆̐̽̈́͂̕͟ ̶̜̥̠͚͉͚͖̎͛ͣ̎͑͌́́ͯ̀͟N̡̨̦͈̻̭̹̳̩͎͇̾͛̈ͥ̿ͣ̊͜͡͞O̹̣̹͔̩̭̲̤͓͕̞̱̼͔̺̞͇̖͒ͤ̀̒̒̈̉̈́̌ͧ͝͝ͅ ̢̡̧̡͇͉͓͓̗̼͈͉̱͙̬̰̰̻̿͂̇̓̐̉̇B̡ͤͤ̍̐ͬͤͭͫ̈̌҉̶̘͚̼̝͈̝͇̜͍̳̪̤R̸̮͔̮̯̤̳̗̭̼ͦ͌̇̓̉ͨ͒̉͒̐̍ͭ̈́́͝Å̷̞̯̹̹͍͈͚̺͖̈́̀ͫ̌̉̄͑ͪ͒ͬ͐ͫ͋͛̀͑̕͢͜K͋̽ͩ̓̆ͪ̂̉ͫ̈́ͮ̔̾̃͏̙̦͎̩̫̀͘͞E̡̛̘̦̣̗͕̬̹̜͔̥͍͎̥̤̪͚̓̋̇̍̾̕͟ͅŞ̟̘̳̗̯͕̲̳̹̰̹̩̗̳̘͓̄̐ͧ̓ͧͦͧ̉̽ͫͫ̈͐ͅ

DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2012, 12:20:05 pm »

I can totally tell what you're saying...
Gibberish
I can still tell what you're saying

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2012, 12:20:59 pm »

Okay, someone please help?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2012, 12:25:19 pm »

The giant wall is asking if you can tell what he is saying.
The second is saying
"Thraet ran has no brake."

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2012, 12:26:18 pm »

There shall be no salvation for you, GWG. Only an endless void.

EDIT: Wait, someone else is trying to consume the universe? This is MY universe, I tried to eat it first!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 12:28:31 pm by Inithis »
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2012, 12:28:18 pm »

Why do you all hate me more than the guy actively turning all of creation--including your pet projects--into horrifying madness creatures?
Sig

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2012, 12:28:42 pm »

Okay, someone please help?
What? The prison is really nice on the inside. It's kinda like Superman's Fortress of Solitude except more... Chaosy. Don't worry, I'm not going to destroy you; I'm just going to trap you and force you to watch me destroy all life and replace it with my madness creatures.

(Also, it's "The rape train has no brakes.")
((And javierpwn, I'm leaving your madness creatures alone. They've grown on me somewhat.))
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 12:32:10 pm by Jbg97 »

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2012, 12:30:14 pm »

I thought you were going to stop me from eating the universe. Stopping him, that's fine. It's only competition anyway.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2012, 12:33:42 pm »

"The goof maddens is so pissed off?? You can't tell what I'm saying?"
STOP MESSING WITH HIS MIND

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2012, 12:35:32 pm »

I DON'T CARE WHO I'M STOPPING FROM EATING THE UNIVERSE, I INTEND TO LEAVE IT IN A VERY UNEATEN STATE SO I'LL HAVE TO STOP ALL OF YOU.

Anyone else want to help save the universe? All your cool stuff is there.
Sig

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2012, 12:36:39 pm »

"The goof maddens is so pissed off?? You can't tell what I'm saying?"
STOP MESSING WITH HIS MIND
It's funny, because if you could read the actual text, you would know it's doing it's job perfectly.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 12:38:30 pm by Jbg97 »

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2012, 12:39:01 pm »

What is Thraet? Is it a misspelling of threat?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 34