Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Author Topic: ROLL TO GM  (Read 33912 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GM
« Reply #150 on: December 28, 2012, 10:23:54 pm »

Take up a career in Twilight Jew Vampire slaying to restore my honor, and work out my anti-Semeticism. 
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 10:32:10 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 28, 2012, 10:24:39 pm »

I'll be at a dwarven fortress.

>Travel somewhere else.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 08:21:24 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 28, 2012, 10:24:54 pm »

START THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 28, 2012, 10:26:46 pm »

...Take up a career in Twilight Jew Vampire slaying to restore my honor?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 28, 2012, 10:31:01 pm »

I've been shamed by turning into a Twilight vampire, and I need to burn off my hatred of Jews. This works out nicely.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 28, 2012, 10:36:17 pm »

I've been shamed by turning into a Twilight vampire, and I need to burn off my hatred of Jews. This works out nicely.
No, you and Slayerhero were switching between the two actions you were doing, so I joined.

Also...Start a zombie apocalypse?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 28, 2012, 11:42:03 pm »

Run for president, on the 'I'm not really a politician' platform.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 29, 2012, 05:10:47 am »

Infect everyone with virus.
Develop no symptoms so I'm not noticed.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 30, 2012, 02:15:55 pm »

Does anyone else need to post?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 30, 2012, 02:52:15 pm »

Does anyone else need to post?

Don't wait up on me, I've had my fill of the game.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 30, 2012, 08:15:23 pm »

Turn the phone into a time machine of some sort. Travel forward in time to right before Robama solved the fiscal cliff.

(4+3) You construct a time-machine/car/plane/refrigerator/power plant/motel/shopping mall.

(2+3) You manage to find the time-machine portion of your invention and zip ahead into the future, where you find Robama battling neck-to-neck with the fiscal cliff, physically manifesting itself as a hydra.

Run for presidency.  Again.  This time, on the ever-popular shiv platform.  The planks are shivs.

(6) You run for presidency on a platform of shiv, with the cleverly made slogan of "SHIV we can!" Although it is very popular, all your supporters die of shiv-related wounds, causing much uproarious laughter from the living supporters of Robama.

INITIATE DRIVEBY ON GM

(4-1) You drive by General Motors and fire wildly into their facilities with a musket
(5-1 vs. 6) Your attempts to kill them are foiled when you realize it's hard to kill cars with bullets.
(6 vs. 1-1) They drop their new model, the Chevy Impala Lightspeed Freestyle Cruiser Battleship Jaguar Shark 420' Smookeweederey'day, directly on you, crushing you instantly.
YOU ARE DED

>Travel somewhere else.

(6) You walk into Tony's Epic Gay Bar.

(5) You turn a guy into a zombie. Upon success, you go home to masturbate in your attic.

Take up a career in Twilight Jew Vampire slaying to restore my honor, and work out my anti-Semeticism. 

(6+2) Do you mean you slay Jew Vampires, or you're a Jew that slays vampires? This question needs to get answered before you jump into a new career.
(1+2) You're hatred for Jews boils down to a "they're fine folks but ain't no Jew marryin' my daughta'" type of mentality. And you still don't think Mel Brooks is funny.

Run for president, on the 'I'm not really a politician' platform.

(3) Your deceitful but charming and friendly campaign gains you the votes of the "Hey, I don't know about politics but I'd like to have a beer with that guy." Out of all candidates in the running, you are placed 312th from the stop, slightly lower than Oprah's pet monkey, but slightly above Ron Paul.

Infect everyone with virus.
Develop no symptoms so I'm not noticed.

(1) You manage to get eaten by a single-celled organism before you infect anyone.
(4) At least you didn't develop noticeable symptoms.
YOU ARE DED

NPCS:

Robama (2) laughs at his weak opposition, before going back to his all night jam session with Jay-Z and Gabe Newell.

Bill Clinton (4) sends out federal police to arrest everyone in PETA. Unfortunately, this also creates the People for the Ethical Treatment of PETA, or for short, PETPETA.

The U.S. Military (4) kills past terrorists, then guys back into the future to join Robama's night jam.

Future Robama (5 vs. 1) decapitates the Fiscal Cliff Hyrda by turning the Constitution into a huge Katana. This causes his approval rating to jump to 43854%.

Zombie (1) goes to SlayerHero's house and tries eating him. The ensuing pantsless struggle ends with both of them falling from the attic window and dying. Hey, at least he got one last orgasm right?
SLAYERHERO & ZOMBIE IS DED

As GM, I bestow my temporary powers to summon the great NPC gangster: (3) Lil G'! Note that he is 17, so the extent of his goals are to get laid, eat Nutella and play video games. Thug life.

Next GM Shall be (d10 = 2) Xantalos!

TopHat: Dead pathogen.
Xantalos: Somewhat prejudiced Hitler deciding on vampire hunting related occupation. +2
Doomblade187: Little known politician.
LordSlowPoke: Dead under the weight of a new car model. -1
Persus13: Killing Slayerhero
GWG: Watching Future Robama become even more popular.
ZtG: At Tony's Epic Gay Bar.
Thecard: Standing in front of millions of shived-to-death supporters, and being laughed at by Robama.
TCM: Selling crack to gangsters.
SlayerHero90: Pantsless corpse resting next to zombie corpse.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 08:27:43 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 30, 2012, 08:23:19 pm »

You missed my turn, TCM.

This is what it is:

>Travel somewhere else.

Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 30, 2012, 08:25:11 pm »

You missed my turn, TCM.

This is what it is:

>Travel somewhere else.

Whoops. I'll put it in.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 30, 2012, 08:26:00 pm »

3 times? The dice enjoy trolling me.
Sig! Onol

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 30, 2012, 08:28:35 pm »

I wasn't up either
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15