Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20

Author Topic: The Random Frontier: A RTD Space Exploration Game!  (Read 19739 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: The Random Frontier: A RTD Space Exploration Game!
« Reply #180 on: December 28, 2012, 12:49:06 am »

((HEEHEEHAHA FINALLY))

"Oh for fuck's sake! Stanislaw, please do not piss of more aliens!"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 28, 2012, 03:26:05 am »

"I'm sorry, there appears to be a miscommunication of some kind. Some prankster hijacked the feed, you see, and they fed the wrong images and sounds to you. It happens sometimes, dudes. I'm sorry. Now, could we take this from the top?"

If I can still speak to them, try to convince them that this is a misunderstanding and we really only want peace. Otherwise, try to escape from direct engagement range with the Children of Urtell.

"Uh, guys, if this doesn't work, I may have just caused the first alien-human war. Funny how that works out, huh?"
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 08:23:23 am by Harry Baldman »

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 28, 2012, 06:56:08 am »

"I WILL STRANGLE YOU WITH YOUR OWN ENTRAILS STANISLAW!"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 28, 2012, 08:27:46 am »

"They kept repeating the same words! That's, like, one of the only things that pisses me off in this world. What's a guy to do? Besides, Sean, with how things've been going, you'll probably just strangle the captain by accident. So don't try it. I don't want to see the captain get hurt any more."

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 28, 2012, 08:30:41 am »

Glares threateningly and reaches towards the old medial kit on my belt.

"One more world out of either of you and I'm going to put my skills to use and sew your over active mouths shut, now get us the facking hell out of here!!!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 28, 2012, 08:38:54 am »

"I'm tryin', my man, I'm tryin'. And intimidation really doesn't help anyone, you know. It merely raises tension. And tension is one thing we seriously don't need."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 28, 2012, 09:12:27 am »

Just five more minutes, Mom!  Wait, what?  Get out of bed you sleepy head
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 28, 2012, 09:27:41 am »

"For Christ's sake Stanislaw. You are a pilot, not a comms officer! Why the hell are you handling an FC?"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 28, 2012, 09:39:35 am »

"... because we have no comm officer and I'm as well suited for it as any other fellow? Also, I'm the only one either not horribly mangled or engaged in combat with extraterrestrials. Finally, I'm a likeable chap when people don't manage to hit on a pet peeve of mine, such as repeating themselves incessantly."

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 28, 2012, 09:47:36 am »

SHOOT ET

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 28, 2012, 09:49:07 am »

((Shoot what? The dead alien monster?))

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 28, 2012, 08:06:45 pm »

Turn 13: Top negotiator, Stanislaw Chuzhinsky, giving you the finger.

Dr Leon S Malard

(( Uh Oh. ))

Perform a med check on Simon and then treat the captains wounds.
Lean gave Simon a kick to the gut. "Uhhhhhh." Satisfied that he was still alive, Leon then went too the
mess hall to patch up the captains leg. "Their, that will stop bleeding, and keep the wound clean. But I
will need to preform surgery on you in the med bay, if thats ever going to heal." "Not now, that big
 alien is looking at me funny, and I wont stand for it!" Leon raised an eyebrow. "Sir, It has no head."
"Shut up Leon, and get back to the bridge!" Leon nodded, and then left the captain by himself.

Amy Stanton

(I knew taking those plasma grenades would pay off. :3)

Amy headed back to the bridge.
Amy walked into the bridge, and took a seat at her console.

Simon Tallage

Just five more minutes, Mom!  Wait, what?  Get out of bed you sleepy head
( Endurance Roll: 1 +2 ) Simon managed to get up. He felt sick, and his head was spinning, and he felt
like something was missing. ( You are nauseous, -2 on next turns roll, and -1 on the one after that. )

Johann von Moltke

SHOOT ET
( Weapon use Roll: 2 +2 ) Johann filled the body will holes.

Stanislaw Chuzhinsky, and Sean O'Driscoll

"I'm sorry, there appears to be a miscommunication of some kind. Some prankster hijacked the feed, you see, and they fed the wrong images and sounds to you. It happens sometimes, dudes. I'm sorry. Now, could we take this from the top?"

If I can still speak to them, try to convince them that this is a misunderstanding and we really only want peace. Otherwise, try to escape from direct engagement range with the Children of Urtell.

"Uh, guys, if this doesn't work, I may have just caused the first alien-human war. Funny how that works out, huh?"

( Charisma Roll: 1 +1 ) Sean walked into the room just in time to see Stanislaw's patented triple digit
salute. "I WILL STRANGLE YOU WITH YOUR OWN ENTRAILS STANISLAW!" "

"They kept repeating the same words! That's, like, one of the only things that pisses me off in this world. What's a guy to do? Besides, Sean, with how things've been going, you'll probably just strangle the captain by accident. So don't try it. I don't want to see the captain get hurt any more." Said Stan.

Leon looked at both of them. "One more world out of either of you and I'm going to put my skills to use and sew your over active mouths shut, now get us the facking hell out of here!!!"

"I'm tryin', my man, I'm tryin'. And intimidation really doesn't help anyone, you know. It merely raises tension. And tension is one thing we seriously don't need."

"For Christ's sake Stanislaw. You are a pilot, not a comms officer! Why the hell are you handling an FC?" Said Sean, with rage in his voice.

"... because we have no comm officer and I'm as well suited for it as any other fellow? Also, I'm the only one either not horribly mangled or engaged in combat with extraterrestrials. Finally, I'm a likeable chap when people don't manage to hit on a pet peeve of mine, such as repeating themselves incessantly."

Amy looked up at the view screen. " Hey, retards, they just hanged up on use.

Story events

The alien craft powered up its weapons, and shields.   

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 28, 2012, 10:29:50 pm »

"Oh crap. We should get out of here, right?"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 29, 2012, 12:11:03 am »

"Ughh... what the hell is going on?  Oh God, my arm!  Medic!"

Search for a medic to ensure I won't die from my injury.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 29, 2012, 01:44:00 am »

"Well. I'm just going to arm all of our weapons here and if you want to give the order to fire, I've got my finger on the button," Amy offered.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20