Poll

Aren't you happy this is back?

Yes
- 7 (87.5%)
No
- 1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 102

Author Topic: [6/8] The Never-Ending Dungeon: AN UPDATE!11??11!!?  (Read 89641 times)

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile

Looking away awkwardly, I ask my drone to find clothing for... her. I then begin to speak:

No, I don't know what just happened, and Yes, this really did just happen. So, what's your name?

((Found a trope which pretty well sums up the Blazer: Military Mashup Machine. Not quite military, but hits the mark otherwise...))
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

Do piloty things like check fuel levels and see what the world is like outside. Also use the intercom to ask "Anyone here a particularly good engineer? We may as well check that everything is as good as we can get it. Also, I advise against being rude to allies before we alienate them."
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Intercoming(?) back, I irritably reply. "I'm a little busy with another problem and will come up to discuss what things I can fix or improve when I have the bloody chance. Thank You for your kind consideration."
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You dont need to be an ass about it. If you notice I did not single out a single being."
Highly Opinionated Fool

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You'd be irritable about accidentally altering and reforming a creature into a sentient being... I don't even want to consider the religious groups who will want my 'unethical, heretical head'. Send... Morina, I believe? Send her down here please."

Edit:Minor Colour fix.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 02:43:36 pm by TalonisWolf »
GENERATION 32:

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What..? What are you even trying to say? Are you speaking to me or someone else? And if you are talking to me that the fuck are you on?!
Highly Opinionated Fool

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

HA! Took you long enough dinnit? The Blue Mage sits down and kicks up his feet. Now shine my boots.
The gnome whips out a cloth and some polish and begins to obediently shine the Blue Mage's boot with a grunt.

The Red Mage approaches the Blue Mage.
 "Hello."

No, I don't know what just happened, and Yes, this really did just happen. So, what's your name?
She blinks up at him as Talonis Hands her some clothes. She puts them on and scratches behind her ears a bit before asking;
 "Name..?"

Morina goes down to where Talonis is.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ah, a name is a way for you and others to identify yourself from others. My name is Talonis Wolf, for example."

I notice footsteps and turn just in time to see Morina walk in, looking visible flustered and annoyed... until she sees...her.

"And her name is Morina." Turning to face her, I speak. "I seem to have accidentally turned a rather ordinary wolf into... well, a sentient, humanoid wolf. You seem to be more experienced in magic than I am, so I'm hoping you'd know what to do. I just use magic to make enhance my more ordinary skills."

Morina turns and opens her mouth, but I don't notice and continue.

"I already got her some clothing, but you may want to take things into your own hands. Well, I'm off to the bridge!"

Huh, Morina seems... flabbergasted. Don't know why, I'm just leaving her to help... she really needs a name! Help 'Mrs. Nameless' with discovering her identity and adjust to her new form of existence. I'm sure she can handle it.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 07:03:49 pm by TalonisWolf »
GENERATION 32:

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Morina simply nods and goes towards the she-wolf who gazes at her with bright jet-black eyes.
 "Hi, I'm Morina." Morina says with a plastered smile on her face.
 "Uhm, hi Morina. I don't have a name." the she-wolf responds.
 "Well it seemed that Talonis's mysterium dispellation has sparked an Aberconi's Heranius effect, in turn causing you to achieve sentience. You will now be called... Kalysta Wolf." she says.
 "Kalysta Wolf? Cool." Kalysta says before running off.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

((I'm afraid I won't be able to RP much today, though tomorrow should be better. Life and all.))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: [8/8] The Never-Ending Dungeon: Chapter 2
« Reply #1240 on: March 13, 2014, 09:17:55 pm »

There is a thump on deck as a disturbing mash of dragon, man, and machine lands on it with a confused look.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: March 13, 2014, 09:28:06 pm »

Passing though the ship on my way to give that dude on the a piece of my mind (and figure out what needs to be done to the ship, of course), I muse on the interesting events of late. I realize I have no clue where the ship is going, and am adding that to the list of things I'm going ask the Captain when I hear a loud, metallic thump.

"Well, that is probably trouble." I mutter under my breath as I unsling my Hammer and rush to what is probably another attack of some sort. I should have probably rested and healed...
GENERATION 32:

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: March 13, 2014, 09:41:34 pm »

The ship's automatic turrets lock onto the dragon guy, halting to fire unless he makes a dangerous move.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: March 13, 2014, 09:46:57 pm »

Smaug sighs and puts his hands up.
"I don't suppose you guys will let me on your ship?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: March 13, 2014, 09:49:43 pm »

M'ber (GWG) steps out nonchalantly and looks up.
 "...Hello. What is your name?"
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 102