Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: ~~TACTICUS~~  (Read 5020 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: ~~TACTICUS~~
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2012, 07:19:14 pm »

...Oh joys, I get to invoke the 30's Time Warp from the Post Modernism ruleset! If moves are not provided in colour, then time can be rewound until we have colour!

.......@...
Ü.........
Ü........
Ü.........
.......{R}
...&......

As you can clearly see, I have spawned a Memorial to Torture, which of course doubles damage done by evil creatures within 2 spaces.
You are missing the diplomat that was added, so under Article V of the basic rulebook, your action never happened!
Not so, time travel to before diplomat exists==diplomat never exists. A more generalized form is found in Article 3's section on time travel.
AHH! But the first creation of the Diplomat PREDATES the destruction of color! It just wasn't recognized by the board! THEREFORE, the point is invalid.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2012, 07:21:11 pm »

I state 5th edition. it has to be in binary.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2012, 07:21:39 pm »

However, the time warp requires every non-holy creature to explode into gibs. As that never happened, the time warp never took place!

Edit: 6t edition redacts that rule!
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2012, 07:22:42 pm »

...Oh joys, I get to invoke the 30's Time Warp from the Post Modernism ruleset! If moves are not provided in colour, then time can be rewound until we have colour!

.......@...
Ü.........
Ü........
Ü.........
.......{R}
...&......

As you can clearly see, I have spawned a Memorial to Torture, which of course doubles damage done by evil creatures within 2 spaces.
You are missing the diplomat that was added, so under Article V of the basic rulebook, your action never happened!
Not so, time travel to before diplomat exists==diplomat never exists. A more generalized form is found in Article 3's section on time travel.
AHH! But the first creation of the Diplomat PREDATES the destruction of color! It just wasn't recognized by the board! THEREFORE, the point is invalid.
Then why wasn't the diplomat in any colored turn?

However, the time warp requires every non-holy creature to explode into gibs. As that never happened, the time warp never took place!
It's a time rewind, not a time warp.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2012, 07:23:10 pm »

.......@...
Ü.........
Ü........
Ü.........
.......{R}
...&......

Because, these two rules supersede the rule you used according to Article IV of rulebook III:

As per Rulebook 14, Paragraph c, if there is a Avatar Of Rabidgam3r, color need not be used.

Article C Section VIII Page XI of the half-standard rulebook

Above rule does not apply unless there is not a diplomat on the field of play.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 07:24:48 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2012, 07:24:05 pm »

.......@...
Ü.........
Ü........
Ü.........
.......{R}
...&......

It's a time rewind, not a time warp.
Because I was triple ninja'd. We've been over this.

The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2012, 07:24:28 pm »

It is stated explicitly that it is a time warp due to the naming.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2012, 07:25:50 pm »

You know what? Fine.

.....@....
@...
Ü.........
Ü........
Ü.........
.......{R}
&......

Diplomat. Happy?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2012, 07:27:31 pm »

Where are the explosions?

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2012, 07:28:42 pm »

I invoke the 17th amendment to the Official Tacticus constitution as was decreed 3000 years ago last thorsday, that excessive amounts of arguing will result in every other object on the board disintegrating.

.....@....
Ü.........
.......{R}

It's FEF, not FEOF

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2012, 07:29:48 pm »

Invoking the Anti-Argument Clause makes every artifact's function reverse as well.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2012, 07:30:20 pm »

Where are the explosions?
Add them in yourself; as stated in Book 37G, Page 23, I am not your maid. (A paraphrase, get over it.)

Invoking the Anti-Argument Clause makes every artifact's function reverse as well.
Alignment or malus?
Sig

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2012, 07:30:35 pm »

Both.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2012, 07:30:43 pm »

.....@....
Ü.........
.......{R}
.W!.......

Westside Kingdom collective spawned as a result of debunking unknown rolls.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2012, 07:31:49 pm »

I invoke the 17th amendment to the Official Tacticus constitution as was decreed 3000 years ago last thorsday, that excessive amounts of arguing will result in every other object on the board disintegrating.

.....@....
Ü.........
.......{R}

I forgot about that clause.  That also causes dead bodies to reanimate if I recall correctly.

.....@....
Ü.........
.......{R}
.W!.......
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8