Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Anomaly Deathmatch  (Read 3912 times)

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Anomaly Deathmatch
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2012, 02:26:06 pm »

Start headbutting nearby walls.
(No arms, remember?)
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2012, 02:26:13 pm »

This is probable a bad idea but Thanatos will go open the blood door.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2012, 02:34:43 pm »

(No arms, remember?)
You're still in the waitlist. ._.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2012, 02:36:44 pm »

learn to fly, failing that activate icarus landing system
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2012, 02:40:05 pm »

(No arms, remember?)
Oh...
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2012, 02:44:01 pm »

(No arms, remember?)
Oh...
While I'm at it, can you be just a bit more specific with your appearance?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2012, 02:46:32 pm »

((I think you forgot Sanya's gun.))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2012, 03:05:56 pm »

I'll update everyone separately, unless players are in one another's presence, in which case I'll wait for the entire group to post actions before updating them together.

Karumin
You tear a hole in the grating using your telekinesis, sending gore and limbs flying everywhere in the process. You try to float. It doesn't work.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Thanatos
You walk up to the creepy blood door and touch it. It starts, and then slides open reluctantly whilst emitting a deafening screeching sound. You take your hands from your ears and gaze down the long, unlit corridor. The stained, rotting walls stretch upwards indefinitely, and blood drips steadily from the some hidden source above you and pools on the wooden floor. You look back down towards the end of the corridor. You can see a tall humanoid figure in the distance steadily approaching you. He seems calm and doesn't appear to notice when he walks through the blood, which kind of creeps you out.

Number 8
You flap your arms as fast as you can. Gravity couldn't care less and continues to pull you towards your doom. You activate your landing system and feel your descent begin to slow. You are still falling, though now at a survivable rate.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 03:08:40 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2012, 03:21:16 pm »

Collect a forearm, preferably male. Jump through the new gap. Decelerate rapidly via telekinetic bursts during the final few feet of free-fall. Eat the arm.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2012, 03:34:54 pm »

brace for impact
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2012, 03:39:26 pm »

Wait in the nicely lit room (the one I started in) until scary man come in the room.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2012, 04:43:07 pm »

Karumin
You grab the hairiest forearm you can find and do your best to pick the guts off of it before diving through the hole. You use your telekinesis to compress the air below you and try to form a sort of cushion while tearing chunks of meat out of the arm with your teeth. You pass right through the cloud you created and keep falling. You've only got enough time to wince before slamming into the ground below at fatal velocity. [YOU ARE DEAD]

Thanatos
You step back into the room you were in before and wait for the man to reach you. It takes a while, and you end up falling asleep in the far corner of the room in the meantime. When you wake up, the man is standing over you quietly. His head is pale and shapeless, with no facial features or hair, and he's much too tall for a normal human being. Though he has no eyes, he appears to be staring at you. He's clutching a sheet of plain white paper in one hawkish fist and a briefcase in the other. He hands you the sheet wordlessly. It has a short message has been scrawled upon it:
When you look back up he is offering a small pen expectantly. You reluctantly take the pen and wonder if you have a choice. When you look back at the page it has a different message written on it:

Number 8
You hit the ground rolling, coming up into a low crouch, and look around to find yourself on a large beach. A giant crab emerges from the sand and walks up the shore, but upon noticing you it squares itself and emits a low gurgle before clacking its claws menacingly. It doesn't approach you or make any more threatening gestures, but remains in a defensive stance, likely wary of another creature's presence in his territory.

Marcus Flint
The deck of the airship rocks steadily beneath your boots as the two lizardmen eye you warily, their hands resting nervously on their primitive slug-throwers.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 08:10:17 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2012, 04:48:02 pm »

I'll will write Isolation.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2012, 04:53:47 pm »

Thanatos
You neatly write the word Isolation at the bottom of the paper and hand it back to the man. He takes it with a nod and opens his briefcase, setting the paper carefully inside before closing the clasps and walking back into the corridor.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2012, 04:55:03 pm »

Oh yes, I've almost forgotten. If you die and wish to be reincarnated, just post another character sheet and I'll get you back on the waitlist in short order.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4