Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD! (v1.0) And so it ends!  (Read 35443 times)

detective1412

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Not So Waitlist (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 05:47:42 am by detective1412 »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

As the clouds overheard darken, casting shadows on the crimson fields below, so the battle continues.

Tim XVII and Mason Govier lock with each other in a short melee. Jab, stab, parry, dodge, and this goes for a moment, nothing happening at all, their armors bearing bruises and scars, not their bodies.

And suddenly a body falls lifeless to the ground - it is ALPHA BET! As he was fighting against Some cliche'd guy in a robe, he got a bit too clumsy, a bit too slow. And in one moment, that was too much for him - the sharp axe slammed against his side and sliced across his body and organs, almost splitting him in half.

Athel and Rylen still dancing with each other. Every blow parried, dodged or otherwise evaded. Athel's armor too thick for the small blade, Rylen's shield too large and too skillfully wielded for the commander's axe to find a spot to hit on.

Suddenly, TOMIO appears at Athel's side, seemingly trying to snatch a sneaky kill! But Athel isn't mere recruit, oh no - with grace and skill, he turns around, parries the blow, and his axe, with wide arc, hit on TOMIO's skull from above, a sickening crunch so loud that even Rylen heard it, the blood gushing after the blade when Athel dislodged his weapon from TOMIO's body.

Second later, another man ends his life too early; It is the mysterious, Some cliche'd guy in a robe. After getting weared down by Hamm, he became to slow and at one point, he could do nothing against the long blade - it pierced right through his heart. The mighty blade once again had a bloody drink, and Hamm moved away, leaving his opponent, in search for a new kill.

Rylen, seemingly not interested in dying as quickly as her comrades, clutched on the leather straps of her shield and assumed a defensive position.

And just in time, it seems. Thagi, a wielder of a battleaxe, rushed at her. Five times the massive blade struck the shield, and five times Rylen withstood the attack, moving the shield a bit and shifting her body, dispering the force of the strikes so the shield doesn't end split in two.

Athel von Scriver was busy too in the moment, fighting with a blademaster by name of BEcause. Alas, it was just a stop on the way to glory - the bloodthirsty axe of the commander soon sunk deep into Because's shoulder, under an angle, rending through his flesh and bone, almost reaching the spine. With an inhuman gurgle and mouth full of blood, Because fell to his knees, and then to the ground, his breath stopping few seconds later.

Tim XVII, a relative of late TIM XVI, didn't want to end like the other, and managed to score a hit - his spear plunged into the chest of Thagi, but the strike wasn't deep nor precise enough, and thus, Thagi had some more time to life, but who knows for how long...

Berry Smiles, Hurr Durr and Warren Gates all enter the battle right now!
Side B is currently at disadvantage.

Spoiler: Actions and Rolls (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 10:59:55 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: member B (click to show/hide)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is a blank sig.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Truly Epic, Haspen! Keep it up.

Love, scriver~

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name: Axe
Skill: Commander
Weapon: ...  Kidding me? (Axe)
Armor: Dunno
Shield: 2-h weapon, methinks.
Glorious side B!

Spoiler: Member of B (click to show/hide)
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

People can't enter battlefield between turns :P

Added you to waitlist, though.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

"Thin their ranks! They shall not win!"

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Think of something that can go in a single roll and I will propably allow it? Maybe I should do some random events like archery strikes or something...

This is also an simple-RTD made in less than three hours, so please excuse how crude it is :P
SigFlags!

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 11:35:34 pm by borno »

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

Continue my assault of vengeance upon Thagi!

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hamm will shear Rylen in half!

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Waitlist (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 06:50:12 pm by Onyxjew944 »
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

As a Commander, you also pick a weapon you want, Onyxjew.

Also, no further B-siders will be accepted until at least one person waitlists for Side A.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 06:34:04 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23