Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD! (v1.0) And so it ends!  (Read 35449 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Whom?
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, I'm going somewhere soon, so you can skip me/replace me/ auto me until then.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Dance Macabre plays it's third act.

Brave TOMIO rushes in front of his commander, trying to protect her by insulting his enemies, but, Not only TOMIO didn't taunt anyone, he completely lost himself in the vulgar poetry! Before he noticed, the battle progressed, and it was miracle he didn't got killed by the way.

As the bloodlust clouded mind of Mason Govier and he lunged at Commander Rylen, she had easier job to find a spot in his defense. And soon, the spot was exploited, and the blade stung deep intothe size of the crazed axeman - blood gushed forth, splattering on a camomile flower that was growing between the two combatants, the petals turning red.

Then, the very Athel von Scriver commences an attack on fellow, but hostile, commander. The blades clink against other and Rylen's shield absorbs the vicious attacks with loud clanks. Thus, no blood was shed in this encounter.

Let's direct our attention elsewhere for a moment - here we have Hamm, who lunges on the robed man, trying to kill him. Alas, the weight of the weapon and Hamm's clumsiness have only profited Some cliche'd guy in a robe, who easily parried or evaded any and all of the strikes directed at him.

And back to the warring commanders we go! Here comes valiant Rylen, lunging at her enemy with quick and precise attacks, which are however rather easily parried. Suddenly, the blade finds it mark - side of Athel - yet with a screech, it slides across the seemingly impenetrable plate armor, sending golden sparks instead of crimson droplets.

But soon Rylen is distracted, as That guy steps forward to attack her. The furious female though doesn't let the enemy take the advantage. With slash and hack of her short blade, she forces That guy to step back, and when he doesn't - the sword plunges through his thin leather armor into his stomach. Again blood splatters out, again the blood dribbles down the blade, and again Rylen's sword-handling, gloved hand is drenched in blood, blood of so many today.

And then comes that brief moment in which no blood is spilled. Just as Because locks with Athel von Scriver in a short, inconclusive melee, ALPHA BET lunges on Some cliche'd guy in a robe, whose defense yet again saves his skin. And TIM XVII similarily cannot fell his enemy, That guy, a dance of leans and jabs ending un-productive.

But how long it will be before blood is spilled again?

//Surprisingly, no deaths at all this turn!

Spoiler: Actions and Rolls (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Seriously, Thagi.

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Berry kills a nameless mook while waiting for her cue
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 03:59:18 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Seriously, Thagi.

Woops, sorry, force of habit. Will remember next time.
SigFlags!

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hamm will repeat his action!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Love, scriver~

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Tis but a fleshwound!

This is a blank sig.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

Continue the assault upon That guy Thagi!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)

This...wasn't looking good. The bodies were rising. The dead were increasing, and the killers left nothing in their wake but rage.

"I'll see you fall ere the sun sets, Athel!"

Request: Bodycount? :P

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turns out I can participate.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23