Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD! (v1.0) And so it ends!  (Read 35335 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((Axes are OP. Didn't see that DAMAGE.))

REQUEST: To avoid any metagaming, submit your actions in a SPOILER. Or better yet, via PM. Spoilers are allowed because I trust you all won't cheat :P

Rylen Lantra {B}

Death, once more they were getting the hold. One down, and another body falls. The men were too engrossed with their opponents to notice their comrades, or perhaps for the moment avenging the dead by taking their place in the duel.

What caught my eye, however, were the axemen. Our padded jackets or quilted robes were no match against them. Mostly known as former woodsmen or even executioners under the ruling dynasty, there were supposedly the prime targets.

The enemy had more, though. We were vastly outnumbered in quality of arms and armor...Curse whoever supplied us in this fight. We would lose unless something was done.

"Fight on my people! Rally to me! Rally!"

I had to direct their focus...

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)

((I sure hope we can use a dynamic set of actions, Haspen. Because in real combat, these things happen.))
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 04:12:19 am by Tiruin »

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

Name: Tim XVII
Side: Side B for Best Side
Skill: the Spearmaster skill, which has been PASSED DOWN THROUGH THE TIM FAMILY FOR GENERATIONS!

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

This is a blank sig.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Peter gritted his teeth that last blow hurt and he lost a lot of blood, seeing Hamm swinging at him once more Peter drop into a defensive stance

Peter defend
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Attack Tiruin (or his target, if we're in the same team.)
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

tomio, the players here are you allies XD

Spoiler: RedWarrior0 ; Tim XVI (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: tomio175 ; TOMIO (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: scapheap ; Peter Kazer (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tiruin ; Rylen Lantra (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Probable Reserve Unit (click to show/hide)
Or at least look at the OP to avoid attacking your own team :P

Though IRL, it is really confusing without banners or insignia XD

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thank you!
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

I guess I am as good as dead then. :p

Well, you can make another char, like Redwarrior did :P

Waiting for actions from:
MonkeyHead
Wrex
Scriver
Tomio
Scapheap
Caerwyn
Tiruin
GreatWyrmGold
Onyxjew
borno
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 05:20:28 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Strike Rylen Lantra down!
Love, scriver~

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Rylen stood her ground and shouted for help of her comrades, so the attack could be a little more coordinated. Alas! It seems that bloodlust, or her subordinates' simplemindness blocked her words from reaching a fertila ground - and so, no one even bothered to look at her. She has to go alone.

With a terrible yell, Mason Govier swung his axe at one of his opponents - Because, even with his innate swiftness, couldn't withstand the ferocious attack. The blade of axe cut deep into his chest, pushing him away with a groan. If only his armor was lighter, he would be certainly dead by now.

Nearby, a Some cliche'd guy in a robe fought against the ALPHA BET, man who just appeared in the vicinity of this particular part of battlefield. After few seconds of skillful parrying and dodging, neither of them manage to score a hit.

Athel von Scriver, commander in Ataraxian army, engaged against Rylen who stood alone now. His mighty axe strikes, accompanied by momentum of charge, and blood-curdling roar, were too much even for Rylen's bravery and shield. The sharp edge found it's mark, but by a stroke of luck, the lady received only a very shallow cut on her right arm. Lucky star must've been shining somewhere in the sky above her.

TOMIO at last noticed his commander's fight and rushed for help. Athel skillfully turned around and with sudden charge, thrown the young man out of the balance; TOMIO let out a scream of pain when the massive axe struck deep into his shoulder, the blood gushing for a moment as if it was fountain's head. Is there no one who can harm mighty Athel?

Few metres away, Peter Kazer prepares himself for enemy's attack...

...And the preparations have kept his mind so clouded that he seemingly didn't anticipate the next strike! He did tried to move away from Hamm's huge sword, but it was for naught - the blade sliced across Peter's chest, from left shoulder to right side. A heavy groan of pain was the last thing Peter uttered before his body slumped to the ground, lifeless.

With righteous fury, Rylen charged at Athel von Scriver. Mighty and short duel, it was; full of blocked strikes and parried jabs. Yet again, Athel von Scriver left a close encounter without a scratch.

Soon Rylen had to abandon her mighty foe, as another one stepped to her side, trying to behead her. That guy lunged at her with his battleaxe, but he left himself open, his strikes clumsy. The only thing that made him survive her quick jabs was his miraculous agility, and every time Rylen stabbed at him, he would move his body away, the blade missing by mere inches.

Why Rylen was busy, her subordinate by name of Because lunged at Athel, deciding to even the mighty commander's survival rate. After exchange of blows, Because's blade at last found it's mark - only to produce a loud clank when the hard, metal plates of Athel's armor absorbed the force of the blow. Later, he might develop a bruise on this spot, but bruise is all he will get, at least this time.

ALPHA BET at last found himself in the offensive, and lunged at Some cliche'd guy in a robe, with whom he battled several seconds ago. This time, however, it was clear that Some cliche'd guy in a robe is in disadvantage, even his dodging was clumsy. And then, at one moment, he didn't dodge enough - the wide, long blade cut across his stomach, the blood spilling forth from the cut and bursting from Some cliche'd guy in a robe's mouth. A nasty cut, it is.

And who knows what future shall bring. Are the dark clouds gathering above a sign of incoming massacre for one of the sides, or maybe the sun and stars above just don't want to see the blood coating the ground? Who knows...

Tim XVII appears on the scene!

Spoiler: Actions and Rolls (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

oh no waitlist
Name: Berry Smiles
Side: B did you think I would leave
Skill: Commander: short sword

((also I was on B but B side seem to have got the kill for my death))
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 06:45:49 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

((also I was on B but B side seem to have got the kill for my death))

Woops! Fixed! And waitlisted as well.
SigFlags!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

"Comrades! To me! Strike that wily woman down!"

Continue the assault on Rylen.
Love, scriver~

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Defend Rylen.

Parry bonus, go!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

You can't defend others :P

But that's a good idea, I will add it next time.
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23