Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD! (v1.0) And so it ends!  (Read 35353 times)

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

B-but...I have to think? I'm bad at thinking!...

I guess my new action will be Attack the man with the Halbard, Peter Kazar!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

(I meant that because conditional actions have a general mechanic, probably overriding anything which happens before or after anyone else posts...Though when you do say it, it does make sense IRL via-reflexes. :/

Oops.)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

[The point is, I'm in middle of writing the turn and Tomio's thing is already written down. Sorry, won't change it. And besides, Peter is on your side, Tomio :P]
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Waitlist! (click to show/hide)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

And so it began, an eruption of clanks, screams, taunts, cheers and thuds as bodies fell on the ground.

Here we have the noble woman Rylen, locked in a flurry of parries and blocks as the blade of Mason Govier tries to pierce her defenses. Alas, the two merely dance with each other, a show of skill for sure, but an unproductive one.

Uriel Ultim however pays no attention to elegance, and with a brutal sweep of his two-handed sword, he slashed into the arm of Peter Kazier, a scream of pain escaping his throat as he stepped backwards a little, away from the blood-stained, shining blade.

He was relieve soon by his comrade, Tim XVI, whose spear went easily through the soft surface of Uriel's aketon, and stabbed deep into his body. Uriel couldn't restrain the gush of blood that erupted from his mouth, the world blacking out for a moment from the nerves' overload with pain.

On the side, a robed man keeps himself from the fray, covering behind the shield.

And back to Tim XVI we go; as he was locked in the melee, with skilled axeman, Athel von Scriver. His axe soon found it's way past the shield, past the leathery armor, and struck deeply into Tim's flesh, spilling the blood on the yellow grass beneath his feet.

Let's change our view - oh, here we have, this young man who comes by name of TOMIO. He charged the silent swordsman, Hamm, but the valiant charge soon turned out to be a bad choice; Hamm's mastery of the sword allowed him to parry the furious strikes. After finding an opening, he struck with his blade, piercing the layers of iron rings and wounding TOMIO's side. Fortunately, the wound is rather shallow, even if blood is trickling through it constantly.

Oh no! After horizontal slash of the halberd, head of Uriel Ultim flies upwards in an arc, blood marking the trail. He was slain by no one else than Peter Kazier, the very same one that Uriel wounded mere seconds ago. He died valiantly, that's for sure.

With a roar of anger, Hamm rushed at Peter, exchanging blows in attempt to avenge his comrade. However, Peter was seemingly too clever to take his chances, and the brief encounter ended in a flurry of metal hitting against metal.

Rylen, the swordlady, move from Mason and rushed at the other enemy, that one who had fancier outfit than other soldiers - his name was Athel von Scriver. The two commanders are tought but lady Rylen seemingly was out of synch - her movements sluggish, he almost losti t against Athel; praise to her swift, short blade that parries the strikes, and large shield that protected her from many blows.

Whilst Athel was busy, one of his soldiers, That guy, used the occassion and lunged at Tim XVI. Then, few seconds later, the massive battleaxe found a weak spot in Tim's defense, and, with a sickening crush, the axe almost split Tim's head in two, the blood and brain matter gushing out in effective fountain, staining That guy's face.

And this is merely the beginning.

Because enters the fray!
ALPHA BET joins his comrades!

//I'm 99% sure I haven't made any mistakes in the calculations below. Tell me if I did v:

Spoiler: Actions and Rolls (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:02:27 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

Charge at Athen Von Scriver, engage.

((I know I have a sword, but what is my equipment? I haven't a clue as to how my fighting style should go at the moment.))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

All PC information is always shown and updated in the first post :)

Also, lessened victory condition bodycount from 30 to 20.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:11:05 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile

Strike towards ALPHA BET

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ALPHA BET HEROICALLY swings his INCREDIBLY HEAVY sword at a random SCUMBAG B!

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((So, I pick it? Because I was never actually told what my equipment was. I just checked back through history, did I miss the post?))
Greater Collection
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

((So, I pick it? Because I was never actually told what my equipment was. I just checked back through history, did I miss the post?))

Your equipment is listed at the first post of the thread, under your character's name and number on the player list. (Because, number 11.)
SigFlags!

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hamm will continue to strike Peter! He will die!

Curse starting with 4 hp.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, heh. Sorry about the confusion. Found it now, thanks.
Greater Collection

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

I guess I am as good as dead then. :p

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

If I'm in...

Do the following:
What do I have? Is there a player list?
Attack the closest B-er.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23