Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD! (v1.0) And so it ends!  (Read 35361 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

37th Falcon, Year 198 of the Third Dynasty...

The autumn wind carried a flock of brown leaves right between two armies, which were standing mere hundreds of feet away from each other. Mean-looking mercenaries mingled between armed peasants and knights in shining armors. Both had equal numbers of approximately four thousand men.

On the left side, the banner of Ataraxian Army flew - beige field encompassed by purple rectangle. On the other side, the banner of Bullenburg Baron's shifted in the air, a lion's head on black field.

A young man, dressed in purple and silver robes, stepped forward from the ranks of Ataraxians. He had wavy, dark blonde hair, long nose and trace of perfume followed him.

"Baron of Bullenburg! Come and show your pig face!"

"I shall not stand insults!" A voice boomed from behind the lines of the second army. Soon, a short, tough-looking man appeared in the front. His battleaxe sharp, his clothes and leather armor bloodied, and his head indeed like of a pig: small charcoal eyes, round face and wide nostrils. His cheeks red, possibly from exhaustion, or maybe embarassement.

"Come back from where you came, wench! How dare you rebel against our noble king!"

"Noble king? Ha! Julian is just an oppressor of freedom, commerce and science, like his father, and grandfather, and those before them! Think, Baron! Join us, and you will see the road of enlightment!"

The pig-faced man laughed, and then spit on the ground. "I would rather die than join your merry group of vagabonds!"

"Then we do battle!" The young man in purple and silver clothes shouted back, and went between his men, just like his opponent did. Soldiers became uneasy as the orders were first whispered. Then, the orders were barked and commanders of their troops roused the men with fine and valiant speeches, speeches promising glory and loot and wenches.

"CHAAAAAARGE!" A raspy shout was heard from behind the lines of Ataraxian army, and the men rushed forward. The mass of armed men began to shout, and their opponents prepared themselves for inevitable, the distance between the armies growing smaller and smaller with every second. The noise of the stampede increased, before everything exploded in cacophony of sounds;

The battle has begun!

Goal:
First team to kill at least 20 opponents wins!
Ataraxian Army: 20/20 opponents killed
Army of Baron Bullenburg: 17/20 opponents killed

Remember: You can attack a player or defend yourself.
Stats will be updated in the first post.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 05:11:48 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

Charges with 2-handed sword skillfully flailing at a random foe.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

GANG UP ON ULTIMUH!

FOR THE HORDE!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Peter Kazer will attack Uriel Ultim

"Have at thee cur" Peter cried stabbing at Uriel
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Charge forward at their baron, beating him with whatever weapon I can find/have.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Charge forward at their baron, beating him with whatever weapon I can find/have.

NPCs and fighting them is not yet implemented :P

It's only players vs players for now, sorry!

And if you guys could bold your actions, it would be really... swell!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 06:00:06 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NPCs and fighting them is not yet implemented :P

It's only players vs players for now, sorry!
Charge at nearest enemy.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

BEZERK MODE ACTIVATE!

That is, attack nearest enemy(ies).
This is a blank sig.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile

DEFEND

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Attack! Launch a deadly assault against anybody who isn't defending!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Nah.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

What do I have? Is there a player list?
Attack the closest B-er.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

Name: Because
Side: B
Skill: Swordsmaster

Onwards! Into the glorious field of blood! Justice runs in crimson rivers! Some deity is on our side and hates the other guys! Other stereotypical reason to kill each other!
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Attack Tim XIV!
Love, scriver~

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((Timezones got me. And RL.

Also, I'd prefer not seeing anyone do Conditional actions.
Attack! Launch a deadly assault against anybody who isn't defending!
Like this one.))

War.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of glory, it was the age of squalor, it was the epoch of hope, it was the epoch of delusion, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the current time was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

I stood upon the grounds me and my compatriots lived on for more than our years; known to all as free land, it would soon be turned to a feeding ground of crows and carrion. I could hear the clamor of steel-toed boots thudding along with my racing heart as I charged onwards with my sword raised in hand, and my voice silently singing the songs of my ancestors. The enemy was ahead, and blood was going to be spilled either way.

Diplomacy had taken its own recourse. Into the mouths of their speakers, and downed by the blades of their audience. Anger was the first emotion a woman like me could feel, covered by a thin veil of fear in knowing that the people we were fighting, were in the least our neighbors by blood.

The best thing was to end this quickly lest the battle turn into a massacre.

Attack the enemy Commander!

Spoiler: RedWarrior0 ; Tim XVI (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: tomio175 ; TOMIO (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: scapheap ; Peter Kazer (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tiruin ; Rylen Lantra (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Probable Reserve Unit (click to show/hide)

Nah.
Ah come on Darvi, its been a long time since I've seen you in any RTD. :P

Also, Wrex, hows about changing your cliche'd name to Maximilien François Marie Isidore de Robespierre?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 07:21:28 pm by Tiruin »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23