Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia 22 - Game over!  (Read 54999 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 22 - Day 2 brings blood and mystery
« Reply #210 on: December 17, 2012, 01:26:19 pm »

Gah, exams.

Scumfar, do you really think that I'm going to forget about you if you ignore my post?

Tiruin:
Dariush: Is your vote a permanent type, or a pressure vote? If the former, since when did it become such?
Are you a dumbfuck idiot? Because you really look like one. Have you just happened to miss half a thread of Scumfar spewing scummy shit and me pointing it out? Or are you imitating activity on purpose, by voting someone with an RVS question in the middle of the game?
Also, in this post, you aim to out snark Ottofar by stating what he did in presumable comparison to what you have done?
No. I explained how his reference to my activity is a bullshit lie.
Here, where did Ottofar say that you're less likely to be town because of timezones? That seems...impossible.
It is impossible. In the very first quoted sentence of the post you linked he says that I am scummier than Hapah because of timezones.
Hypocrisy isn't a scumtell*

* - I know Jim Groovester said this somewhere...In a BM.
It is a scumtell. Just because Jim said it doesn't make it true.

Hapah:
-How should I know what my vote looks like to you?
Oh, so you want to play a smartass. Okay, you are bandwagoning scum. Happy?
-I don't really have any.
Two days gone by and you admit to having no suspicions, aren't doing anything about it and are voting a guy whom you explicitly don't suspect. Looks like something scum would do.
-Because this game is a chore. It's just bile and extends and it feels more like work than a game. Hell, I'd go so far as to say this is the second most unenjoyable game of Mafia I've ever played. I'll be happy when either you or Otto is dead so we can get on with it.
And, instead of doing something about it, you prefer to whine, complain and bandwagon. Being extremely passive isn't going to neither prevent this game from being a chore nor find scum.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 17, 2012, 06:15:43 pm »

PFP

Because I said I'd lock up the vote and I planned to do exactly that. There's about two hours left, though it doesn't look like anything is going to change. I'm pretty close to just bowing out, though; this game is no fun at all.

Dar: I have no fucking clue what you're doing. If you really do think Otto is scum, then lay out the points so we can see, because you've apparently failed to convince anyone besides Deathsword. And that's the point of scumhunting, isn't it? If you have a reason that someone else is scum, you have to make everyone else see it. It doesn't matter at all how good (or flimsy) your case is if nobody bothers to dig through all the bullshit to find the reasons.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 17, 2012, 06:22:45 pm »

Oh yeah Deathsword. Will keep checking in.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 17, 2012, 08:05:53 pm »

The Whiteboard
Dariush: Tiruin
Deathsword: Hapah, Ottofar, Toaster, webadict
Ottofar: Dariush, Deathsword
Shakerag: Jack A T, Pandarsenic
No Lynch: Shakerag

After a long, long day you eventually decide that Deathsword needs to be killed.

Despite a few protests, it's clear that he's too tired to really resist too much. You strap him in the chair and Hapah executes him with a rather sloppy pistol shot.

Staring at the body for a while reveals that he was a normal Human.

Exhausted, but determined to at least figure out what he was up to, you stagger off to his room to see what you can find. After a bit of searching around, it's apparent that he was another security guard for the installation, using his skills as an Observant Guard to try and catch the Doppelgangers.

Well...not much chance of him doing that now.

You head off to your rooms, hoping that you, at least, will survive this night.

Night has fallen Send in your Actions!
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 22 - Night 2
« Reply #215 on: December 21, 2012, 02:04:18 pm »

Groggy, but awake, you stagger into the main room. After downing enough coffee to wire a grad student you realize that some people are missing. Dariush and Ottofar, to be exact.

A bit more awake, now, you decide to go check out what happened to them.

Of Dariush there is no sign. His door is unlocked and his bed still made, but no sign of him or what may have happened to him.

Ottofar, you're pretty sure, had a bad night. There is a large pool of blood just outside his doorway, plus a large flashlight. You're pretty sure both of them are his. Looking around inside, you confirm that he was a security guard. From the angry scrawls on his walls, not to mention a crude drawing of a doppelganger with some bullet holes in it, you're pretty sure he was a Vengeful Guard looking to protect the humans here as much as he could.

Doesn't look like it did him much good, though.

As you head back you notice a foot sticking out of a dumpster. Investigating, you find Captain Ford's head, legs, and some random organs you assume are his. That...that is disturbing. But at least you know what happened to him. You also find his Security Uniform, which was tossed carelessly inside. A small journal inside speaks of his desire to be a Heroic Guard and save the facility from the monsters. You're pretty sure that's not going to happen now.

You finally get back to the main hall. You really need to find some doppelgangers today if you want to have any chance of surviving.

Day 3 has started! It will go until ~5pm Pacific Wednesday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 22 - Day 3 brings grisly answers
« Reply #216 on: December 21, 2012, 09:31:24 pm »

Pandarsenic, I want to know who you want to lynch and why.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 21, 2012, 09:39:52 pm »

Hapah:  Why are you harvesting the organs of people?

Shakerag:  Do you think you got any value out of your no-lynch vote?  Do you think it'd be a good idea for today?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 24, 2012, 07:34:09 am »

Extend.

Am so busy with the holidays, will make a post...in a day or so later. Or so... Please extend this.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 24, 2012, 07:59:02 am »

Oppose Extend. Get a fucking move on.

Uh, "Bah, humbug" I meant. My scroogestastic self forgot to make a bah post way back when.

But seriously. Happy anniversary of Sir Isaac Newton's birth and all that, but play the fucking game already.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 24, 2012, 09:31:53 am »

So... I'm going to get a lot done by myself apparently.

Pandarsenic. Bookthras is right. No one is posting, and it's kind of ruining the game.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 24, 2012, 09:57:19 am »

Extend

I'll be back in, eh, let's say 48 hours. Busy with family "fun" stuff.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 24, 2012, 10:26:56 am »

Extend.  Expecting lots of activity over Christmas is wishful thinking.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 24, 2012, 11:57:03 am »

Extend.  This is not exactly the sort of situation that leaves me with the time or energy to do much at all.

Dariush: Is your vote a permanent type, or a pressure vote? If the former, since when did it become such?
Tiruin: You had to ask?  I mean, this was just three posts after Dariush summarized his entire case against Ottofar.  Why did you feel the need to ask this question?
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 24, 2012, 12:08:57 pm »

The Whiteboard
Hapah: Toaster
Pandarsenic: webadict

Day has been Extended to ~5pm Pacific Thursday

Happy Holidays, everyone!
Come play Mafia with us!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23