Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: You are a King of hell!  (Read 1841 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a King of hell!
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2012, 04:15:35 pm »

Possess them, of course.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Rhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2012, 05:14:02 pm »

Ser if we can corrupt the boss of the border guards. With some luck we will have them working for us, without knowing, of course
Most people's relationship with Dwarf Fortress is akin to Stockholm Syndrome.
Dwarf Fortress doesn't mean to do it... I just can't behave sometimes so it has to correct me.
Wait, there's a player list?

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2012, 05:44:28 pm »

Ser if we can corrupt the boss of the border guards. With some luck we will have them working for us, without knowing, of course

Have our best Crossroad Demon possess their boss for maximum control with minimun investment.

WraithLord24

• Bay Watcher
  • I appear then disappear without a trace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2012, 06:01:28 pm »

Have our best Crossroad Demon possess their boss for maximum control with minimun investment.
+1
Im a Lurker I tend to disappear dont just assume im totally gone cause Ill then pop up at odd times.

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2012, 01:33:05 pm »

+1
+1
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.
Pages: 1 [2]