Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 316

Author Topic: Terrible Jokes  (Read 701032 times)

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
Re: Terrible Jokes
« Reply #2190 on: April 26, 2015, 08:19:08 am »

Two pies are in an oven.

The first pie says "Phew, it's hot in here."

The second pie says "Cor blimey, a talking pie!"
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: April 26, 2015, 09:50:19 am »

A pair of Siberian border control officers are well acquainted with a smuggler from the area. Every day for 20 years he would ride a bicycle up to the outpost with two large bags of rice slung across the back. They would know he was hiding something, and search the bags every time, to no avail, sometimes tipping the entire bags out on the ground, but still unable to find anything contraband.
At the end of the 20 years they find him walking back across the border and, seeing him walking for once, ask why? He replies that this is his retirement. He's done with his work and is ready to settle down. Amused, the guards ask him, we never found out how you did it, even though we Knew you were hiding something! What was he smuggling all these years? He says: "Bicycles".
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 09:54:50 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: April 26, 2015, 11:00:21 am »

Two Mexicans, Julio and Pepe, are lost in the desert. They are starving and have nothing to eat, and there's no civilization for miles around. Suddenly, Pepe shouts out.

"Julio, look! There's a fruit tree in the distance!"

Sure enough, there's a tree in the distance. The two run over to it. The two can hardly believe their eyes when they see that it's not fruit hanging from the tree, but meat.

"Pepe, are you seeing what I'm seeing?"
"Yeah, man, it's bacon! It's bacon growing from a tree! Is a bacon tree! We're saved!"
"...Pepe, have you ever heard of a tree growing meat? Something seems fishy here. Maybe it's a mirage."
"Julio, don't be stupid. Does a mirage smell like bacon?"

The two realize they can smell freshly cooking pork. There's a noticeable "sizzle" sound as the hanging strips of pork are cooked by the desert heat.

"Alright, Pepe, maybe you're right. it seems real. Still, something seems odd here."
"Julio, my friend, you can stand here and starve then. I'm going to go eat some bacon."

Pepe begins walking towards the tree. Suddenly, a barrage of machine gun fire erupts from the tree. Pepe is shot and goes down. Julio runs to his friend's side.

"Pepe, Pepe, speak to me!"
"Julio, mi amigo. I'm done for. You gotta get out of here. You were right about this tree, man." Pepe points at the tree with a shaking hand. "This ain't no bacon tree...It's..."
"What is it Pepe? C'mon, Pepe, stay with me. What is it, mi amigo?"
"Is..."
Pepe coughs.
"Issa..."
Pepe coughs up blood.
"...Is a ham bush, Julio. Get out of here, man."
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #2193 on: April 26, 2015, 09:40:11 pm »

That's been posted before. Pretty sure it didn't cause quite as many orphans to commit suicide last time, though.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: April 26, 2015, 10:30:07 pm »

That's been posted before. Pretty sure it didn't cause quite as many orphans to commit suicide last time, though.
Well I'm sorry I haven't read through ~150 pages of bad jokes. I thought that one hadn't been posted. Man.

How many children does it take to paint a fence?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: April 28, 2015, 08:49:26 am »

Heh. Talking with a friend about what to name a child. We're talking about boys and yelling, 'cos c'mon, boys are full of mischief.
I always wanted to name my kid something other than standard-western-christian. Like Zane.
Friend is saying 'Just go with Zan, because it flows better with your last name'.
"Screw the last name, go just the first. 'Zaaaaan'! doesn't work. 'Zaaaane!' does."
She says 'Yeah well what are you gonna do when you're really mad?'
"... Hit him."
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

DJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: April 28, 2015, 02:28:23 pm »

Why do Java developers wear glasses?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Urist, President has immigrated to your fortress!
Urist, President mandates the Dwarven Bill of Rights.

Cue magma.
Ah, the Magma Carta...

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: May 01, 2015, 02:39:28 am »

I found Jesus at Home Depot
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: May 01, 2015, 02:43:51 am »

I found Jesus in the Home Depot parking lot.

ftfy, it wasn't terrible enough before
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: May 02, 2015, 10:05:46 am »

Little einstiens parody, terrible... Just terrible
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: May 04, 2015, 08:28:12 pm »

sex is a lot like silent hills. there’s a massive build-up of hype, it gets cancelled halfway through, hideo kojima is there

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: May 04, 2015, 09:38:18 pm »

So a drunk kid gets pulled over and says to the cop, "I swear to drunk I'm not God!"
In a similar vein...

A drunk teen gets pulled over and says to the cop, "Is there an officer, problem?"

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: May 05, 2015, 09:47:43 am »

hideo kojima

Made this joke.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: May 10, 2015, 02:26:05 am »

A guy is informed he has won a lifetime supply of steaks. He is taken to a room with 2 cheap steaks on a table. Before he can complain about the quantity the door is bricked up behind him.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: May 10, 2015, 02:13:01 pm »

A guy is informed he has won a lifetime supply of steaks. He is taken to a room with 2 cheap steaks on a table. Before he can complain about the quantity the door is bricked up behind him.
Ugh, he wouldn't even die before he ate the two steaks.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 316