Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 316

Author Topic: Terrible Jokes  (Read 700701 times)

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Jokes
« Reply #1500 on: November 27, 2014, 12:44:43 am »

The French army after the Germans invaded. Twice.
French army? Dangerous? Well, maybe if you stub your toes on an abandoned tank...

They'll catch you from behind after fleeing all the way around the planet.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: November 27, 2014, 12:47:33 am »

When Dora the Explorer robbed a convenience store they arrested her talking backpack as an accessory.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: November 27, 2014, 08:32:20 am »

What kind of shoes does Voldemort wear?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1503 on: November 27, 2014, 01:55:52 pm »

What is brown and sticky?

A stick.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: November 27, 2014, 02:49:39 pm »

What is brown and sticky?

A stick.
What's red and bad for your teeth?

A brick.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: November 27, 2014, 04:11:53 pm »

Why do grown men hang out with teenage girls?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: November 27, 2014, 08:20:59 pm »

Two men walked into a bar. You'd think the second one would have seen it.

Three priests, an Irishman, a submarine captain, and an army of penguins walk into a bar. The bartender looks at them and says "What is this, some kinda shitty joke?"

A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much a pint of Guinness is. The bartender responds "For you? No charge."

Helium walks into a bar and the bartender immediately starts yelling and cursing at him because he skipped out on a huge tab the last time he was there. Helium doesn't react.

Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: November 27, 2014, 09:43:26 pm »

Two nuns are ordered to paint a room in the convent, and the last instruction of the Mother Superior is that they must not get even a drop of paint on their habits.

After conferring about this for a while, the two nuns decide to lock the door of the room, strip off their habits, and paint in the nude. In the middle of the project, there comes a knock at the door.  "Who is it?" calls one of the nuns. "Blind man," replies a voice from the other side of the door.

The two nuns look at each other and shrug, and, deciding that no harm can come from letting a blind man into the room, they open the door.

"Nice tits," says the man, "where do you want these blinds?"

(Stolen from Snopes. Fuck them for trying to keep me from stealing their shit by preventing highlighting of text. Just view source and copy-paste from there. As usual, the security prevents only the dumbest quintile from access.)
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: November 27, 2014, 10:31:35 pm »

(Stolen from Snopes. Fuck them for trying to keep me from stealing their shit by preventing highlighting of text. Just view source and copy-paste from there. As usual, the security prevents only the dumbest quintile from access.)

They use javascript to do that, so you could do it even more easily by just turning javascript off and reloading the page (if you use Pale Moon or Firefox [and if you still use Firefox you should switch to Pale Moon, its like Firefox was before everyone at Mozilla got invasion-of-the-bodysnatchers-ed by trendy douchebags] there's a couple of add-ons you can download that let you toggle javascript on and off from the toolbar so you don't even have to open the options menu.)
What is TPP
----------------------
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: November 27, 2014, 10:37:00 pm »

Can I just prevent certain javascript actions from being taken? Kinda like a popup blocker, except a "prevent highlighting" blocker. Same with right-click prevention, load new page on exit, etc.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: November 27, 2014, 10:55:57 pm »

Can I just prevent certain javascript actions from being taken? Kinda like a popup blocker, except a "prevent highlighting" blocker. Same with right-click prevention, load new page on exit, etc.

I think I saw something like that a while back (I think it was called "right to click" or something of that nature).

There's also an add-on called "YesScript" which blacklists specific websites from using javascript on your browser.

Personally though I find QuickJava (the program mentioned in my previous post) to generally be sufficient.
What is TPP
----------------------
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: November 28, 2014, 03:49:19 am »

Can I have a program that will subtract a dollar from the bank account of every person in the company whose fault it is that a bug exists in a piece of software I'm using? Of that dollar, a quarter would go to whoever made the program doing the fining, a quarter would go to me, and 50 cents would go toward paying someone a bounty to slap the offender in person.

People would start to make fucking good software all of a sudden, is what I'm saying.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: November 28, 2014, 03:57:19 am »

Are you kidney? Everyone nose these jokes are getting bladder. Eye can't stomach any more of this tripe. I lung for the days before I knee this thread existed, I've spleen things here I never want to recall.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: November 28, 2014, 05:36:55 am »

* Helgoland claps
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: November 28, 2014, 05:53:13 am »

What does a horse have in common with a fish?

They both die.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 316