Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 41

Author Topic: Dark Heresy: Illumination IC - Faith Betrayed  (Read 39130 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Heresy: Illumination IC - Turn 1 - The Brazen Sky
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2012, 11:51:37 pm »

"Something feels wrong, and when something feels wrong I blow a nice big hole in it before it can blow a hole in me. I like me you see, I'm very attached to me you see and me has no desire to have a big hole blown in me."
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 11:59:48 pm by mesor »

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2012, 11:57:55 pm »

"Um...Um...I'm Roth," says Roth, still in a whisper.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2012, 11:59:23 pm »

"We can also see there may be something afoot, but killing other servants would hardly help." Lemanov said simply.

"Um...Um...I'm Roth," says Roth, still in a whisper.
The knight-trooper nodded towards her. "Pleased to know you, Roth."

He then turned to the man who had appeared at the doorway.
"If you were already coming to fetch us...Then why are you offering to get us something? Is there something wrong?"

Ask.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2012, 12:01:01 am »

Bernant gave a start as the mad guardsman started waggling his gun around.
'They never miss a chance to whip out their equipment and show it off, do they, these army types?'

Out loud he said, raising his eyebrows in alarm and setting down his glass, "I say, man! You can't go putting holes in people simply because 'something feels wrong'! Why, you'd be gunning folks down every time your nose itched, it started to rain or your trousers were too tight! Can't you at least save it 'til after we've disembarked, there's a good fellow?"

>Discreetly pull my pistol and train it on Gabriel from beneath the table. Full aim, ready to fire if he goes off the deep end.

>Defuse situation.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2012, 12:01:44 am »

Tap the mans nose with my shotgun.
"Answer the question, unless you feel a strong desire to lose some weight? Maybe a little off the top....
I can and I will, you don't survive 8 years being dragged from battle to battle without learning when to be discreet and when to use excessive force, this is a time for force.
"

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2012, 12:05:24 am »

"Careful, careful everyone. My name is Allion. I am pleased to meet you, Roth. And you too Lemanov. You seem like people who can be counted on. Now, if that coghead bitch can get her head out of her dataslate I would like to get some opinions on the mission."

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2012, 12:07:21 am »

Alba instantly froze when the guardsman whipped out his shotgun and cocked it right by her head. Had she really been traveling with heretics and madmen all along? Words catching in her throat, she slowly shrank back into her seat, praying silently to the Omnissiah.
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2012, 12:10:25 am »

"My names Gabriel by the way, you'll need to excuse my manners I spent most of the last 8 years with orcs trying their best to hack me to pieces, shoot me, burn me, crush me or do otherwise unpleasant things to me and my mates. Don't worry I have no intention of killing the man until after he tells me what in the hell is going on, but if I dislike his answer then this bulkheads get a new coat of paint."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2012, 12:13:18 am »

Bernant Hurkov blanched as Gabriel said the last bit. 'How vulgar.'
The coarse guardsman hadn't so much as glanced at him the last time he spoke, though, so Bernant saw no use in trying again to reason with him. He kept his pistol trained on the madman from under the table he was sitting at.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2012, 12:15:20 am »

"Gabriel, you should pay more attention to your surroundings. Greenskin might not be smart enough to shoot you while your back is turned, but others may not be so... obliging.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2012, 12:15:35 am »

Roth fingers the little amulet hanging around her neck, still whispering a prayer to the God-Emperor under her breath.

>Full round Invocation, +10 from Psy Focus
>If successful, use Weapon Jinx next round, attempting to jam the shotgun.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2012, 12:17:30 am »

(( If you damage my gun your fixing it. But I have no intention of shooting the man, the bullet does not deserve to be wasted on him, I just need to scare him a bit. ))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2012, 12:18:35 am »

((Mesor, there's a seperate thread for OOC comments...))
Booze is Life for Yoink

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2012, 12:47:28 am »

"My names Gabriel by the way, you'll need to excuse my manners I spent most of the last 8 years with orcs trying their best to hack me to pieces, shoot me, burn me, crush me or do otherwise unpleasant things to me and my mates. Don't worry I have no intention of killing the man until after he tells me what in the hell is going on, but if I dislike his answer then this bulkheads get a new coat of paint."
When you finish speaking, you finally notice what has you on edge. Lho stick smoke is still wafting around the ceiling and a bottle of amasec is sitting next to the door. Evidently, he takes his job very seriously and you don't like being lied to.

Quote from: Yoink
>Discreetly pull my pistol and train it on Gabriel from beneath the table. Full aim, ready to fire if he goes off the deep end.

>Defuse situation.
Mister Hurk manage to pull his autopistol without anyone else noticing.

"Stay your hand, Gabriel. This loyal servant of the God Emperor is just trying to do his duty."

He then turned to the man who had appeared at the doorway.
"If you were already coming to fetch us...Then why are you offering to get us something? Is there something wrong?"

Ask.
Sebek glances away from the shotgun for just a second saying "Only the best for the servants of the God Emperor. The shuttle should be ready soon after we arrive but it would be unfortunate if you required something.

Roth fingers the little amulet hanging around her neck, still whispering a prayer to the God-Emperor under her breath.

>Full round Invocation, +10 from Psy Focus
>If successful, use Weapon Jinx next round, attempting to jam the shotgun.

She readies the power.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2012, 12:49:16 am »

>Weapon Jinx, with a jam on that shotgun.

Guess that's a nix on that

Roth, the stressful situation defused, goes back to reading her book.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 12:53:38 am by Dsarker »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 41