Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21

Author Topic: More abominations, taking requests.  (Read 54734 times)

random_odd_guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: More abominations, taking requests.
« Reply #150 on: December 27, 2012, 09:04:12 pm »

How do I make things sharp again?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 27, 2012, 09:52:40 pm »

give it teh properties of adamantine

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 28, 2012, 01:58:59 am »

[ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE] in creature raws. Using a body part made of a sharp, hard material also helps. However, for cutting flesh and breaking bones, reducing [ATTACK_CONTACT_PERC:100] to 1 will result in the same force being applied to a very small area, resulting in incredible penetrative power. You could, of course, make their claws out of steel or whatever to give them the extra boost. Then they'd go through any armor short of adamantine (or a kitten leather shield, according to the game)
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

nekronuke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 28, 2012, 03:18:01 pm »

Add my corrosive spear forehead dicks, that give prone to rage on male dwarves, oh, and they're graspers

Oh, and make them not attach to the forehead

BONUS: Make them a separate entity that affixes itself the forehead

(i previously tried to follow in risugami's footsteps and add horrific phallic objects to dwarves)

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #154 on: December 31, 2012, 05:00:36 pm »

I've got one more item for you, if you could:

Reverse Mermaid - Mutant mermaids, half fish, half woman. No, no, other way. Still popular with sailors.

This is for Deon's Apocalypse Mod. Would you mind if I packed these creations and perhaps some of your other creatures into the mod?

Thanks!
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

random_odd_guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 31, 2012, 06:22:38 pm »

I can do that probably, it'll take a bit of working around with relative sizes, but should be doable...

And no, I don't mind at all if my creations are added into mods, I would like to be credited though, but aside from that, feel free to add them. The thought of them being added to mods actually pleases me, in any case.

On a side note, as to the request of the giant worm that emits a dust cloud, please note that emitting a field of dust, while it IS a viable material emission type, it emits SOLIDS, which, despite their size, causes EVERYTHING in the are of effect to go flying (yes, including the organism emitting the dust), and acts much like a cave in, and will likely kill everything (again, including the organism responsible) (a point even the wiki uses in saying that using such material emissions is HIGHLY ill advised, though quite !!FUN!!)

Now I'm wondering if material emissions can be set to trigger upon death of the organism...

Nathail

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 01, 2013, 03:07:36 am »

How about a Cursed Blade? It's a creature with two bodyparts: a Sword and a Gem/Nexus/other-fancy-term. The Sword is the "Body" of the creature, and the Gem is the "Head" or possibly the "Brain". The Sword is modeled after a longsword, is made out of adamantine, and has all the attacks one would expect of a sword. The Gem functions as the control center, the wing (letting the sword fly), and the weak point. Maybe even give it a sting that causes severe pain for an instant, meaning only creatures with high willpower will be able to stay conscious and fight it. Make it out of obsidian so it can be cracked or severed easily enough, if you can get past the naturally legendary dodge, observer, and sword user skills the Blade has. Once killed, it's corpse becomes a masterwork Adamantine Longsword, in a similar fashion to Bronze Colossi becoming statues. In worldgen, it builds shrines like Titans and Colossi, and can be assigned as a quest target for adventurers. If possible, add something about Story Mode as being created by a deity.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 02, 2013, 10:53:47 pm »

Several transmissible diseases, that... wait, how do you spell that properly? "Syndromes"?
Anyways, various things that can show up on various creatures, and they can spread them. Each of the syndromes targets a body part (Hands, for example, or feet or ears or something) and transforms it. I would assume with a great deal of pain. But disease "A" turns any hands into swords, made of iron, "B" does the same out of copper, "C" turns the left half of the creature's upper arms (plus lower arms + hands) into steel picks, "D" turns their feet into wooden buckets (but they can still stand on them), etc.

I know it's a lot to ask, but if I could get minimum 10 of these, optimally 80, it would be much appreciated. Basically, they give the creatures permanent tools, but take away their ability to use much else with that limb (or their head, in the case of hammerhead syndrome).
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #158 on: January 02, 2013, 11:54:58 pm »

I would like to request a megabeast made of tentacles, that animates any cut of bodypart of it, and transforms it into a copy of itself. :)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Zavvnao

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 03, 2013, 08:41:22 am »

hm, this has made me think over the weeks on and off, and made me think of something strange.

What would be the equal but opposite of slenderman? Plumpwoman?

like a very short and fat lady that is either a childnsnather, or instead is very nice. like instead of being old and ancient like slenderman, they are many, new, and more like a fluffy wambler in composition.

sorry, you can ask me more about what I mean, but I could imagine the opposite of slenderman as a female creature that is still creepy but more likey to walk kids home and scare the hell ot of parents X3

I am in work now, but don't want to forget and will edit latter.

Urist McLaptop

• Bay Watcher
  • dwarven child care=!!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 08, 2013, 03:42:19 pm »

Make the most horrifying creature of all!.........slenderman....!!!!!!that u can make a fortress with
Legend tells of a fort besieged by a dragon. When 79 brave recruits fell to its breath, the last dwarf of the fort took up arms. He sprung from his sickbed and claimed an adamant one sword before he bulrushes the dragon. A clean swipe severs the head. But the dragon claws him in the lower body and burns him alive. As he melts into a pile of booze and fat, I rename him Ronnie James Dio and change his profession to dragonslayer. He will forever be immortalized and worshipped as a dragonslayer God.

toejam481

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 23, 2013, 06:49:24 pm »

Could you make a giant man-sized waffle that if you touch you turn to syrup?

Zavvnao

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 23, 2013, 06:53:35 pm »

what about a Belgian ukulele player that when it slaps you it turns you into a helpless, blind, little lizard made of marshmallow :3

random_odd_guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 04, 2013, 06:00:17 pm »

Interesting, concepts, don't know how to make a waffle, i already made slenderman...a few of these im not sure if are actually possible, but ill see what i can do. on the note of the self replicating tentacle monster, that's actually way easier than you probably think

Zavvnao

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 05, 2013, 02:26:51 am »

you can simplify mine a lot if you want, don't worry about small detailes X3
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21