Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1283 1284 [1285] 1286 1287 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 424610 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #19260 on: February 03, 2013, 12:20:25 pm »

Albrecht shakes his head.

"I've seen this group kill bigger gods than you. If you threaten them, they will find a way to destroy you."

"He's right. You may be a demonblood, but we aren't easily cowed."

Richard chimes in!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #19261 on: February 03, 2013, 12:21:54 pm »

"Oh my. This is getting silly again. And Warper is being stupid over the talisman again. You know, the one that's been healing people.  Deja vu! "

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19262 on: February 03, 2013, 12:27:31 pm »

Warper sends a scalpel flying just past Richard's head.

"You shoul be. You'll stay alive longer that way."
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19263 on: February 03, 2013, 12:30:48 pm »

Richard winces.

"What, is that what you're going to resort to? Scaring us off? We don't even know who the hell you are and you seem to think we're a threat to you."

"Indeed, why contact them now? You could have stayed off their radar. Could it be that you, demonblood 'god' consider them a threat?"

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19264 on: February 03, 2013, 12:32:03 pm »

"Hah. Back to the talisman? Feeling jealous of true gods? Not to mention the fact that you're not the only immortal in this place, far from it."
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19265 on: February 03, 2013, 12:34:20 pm »

"I believe meeting Harbinger should allay your fears.

Yes, the crow was capable of killing, or at least, severely harming, a god. He is also a good friend of the team."

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19266 on: February 03, 2013, 12:42:04 pm »

"You are miserable at interpreting things. I simply want you to recognize me. As a god. That is all. I don't think you're a threat in any way. If I did, I would have destroyed the earth below the Lazarus, sending it plumetting into an unpopulated section of Corumaret. Now, I can't really get you to worship me if I don't contact you, can I? And Andre, I don't really feel jealosy. In myself, at least. In others? Yes. But jealosy is an emotion I do not much need. If you so desire to know why you should claim me as a god, perhaps I shall appear in person?"
My tumblr.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19267 on: February 03, 2013, 12:47:54 pm »

Albrecht shakes his head.

"God, tyrant, conqueror, you're all the same.

You're exactly like my former comrades. Demanding tribute all over the land. If you seem to think they will surrender to any person, you are wrong.

They will not surrender to some random pretender. I WILL NOT surrender to a random pretender.

Also, we have no reason to give tribute to you, stranger. You may be an immortal. But Harbinger, the crow, has lived longer, and we see no reason to worship him. They saw no reason to worship Noxus, and they will not worship Orichalum."

"Damn right. We don't give two tosses about you being a demonblood immortal. We'd rather worship Allie. At least she's got the good sense to be slightly affable. You're just an asshat who demands worship."

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19268 on: February 03, 2013, 12:53:42 pm »

"Heh. Go right on ahead."

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19269 on: February 03, 2013, 01:01:51 pm »

"The difference between your comrades and I is that they seemed to kill everyone as soon as they denied them. I have done no such thing to you yet. But still, let me show you my face."

If the hallways are echoey, then the sounds of the violin, the scraping knife, and the machinery's low hum followed him and a walking pattern can be heard. He steps once, then seconds later, steps again twice. After repeating that pattern four times, the sounds cut off and resume seconds later. His breathing pattern also soon reveals itself, the pained inhalation and the three almost-laughs let out.
My tumblr.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19270 on: February 03, 2013, 01:02:32 pm »

Albrecht looks to the door, as does Richard.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19271 on: February 03, 2013, 01:02:58 pm »

Andre stares at the door.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19272 on: February 03, 2013, 01:10:28 pm »

The door opens, but Warper is not on the other side. Nor is he behind anyone, not using the door as a distraction.
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #19273 on: February 03, 2013, 01:11:52 pm »

Marie applies her Warper-tracking skills to this problem! Or...something.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19274 on: February 03, 2013, 01:17:50 pm »

Moments later, he walks in. Well, 3/4ths walks, 1/4 teleports. He seems to have added a bit to his appearance, specifically, more shirts and belts. Lots of belts.

"Hello."
My tumblr.
Pages: 1 ... 1283 1284 [1285] 1286 1287 ... 1337