Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1282 1283 [1284] 1285 1286 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 424484 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #19245 on: February 03, 2013, 03:07:08 am »

Camille gives Medea a little hug, then gets back to work. Wheeeeeeeeeeee~

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #19246 on: February 03, 2013, 03:10:07 am »

((All I need now is to shrink Medea and she's the new Token Mini-Moe. Mara would be, if it wasn't for the whole 'KILL THAT SONOFABITCH' outburst.))

Speaking of Mara, she's asleep, tossing and turning. Harbinger is watching over her, softly rumbling.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19247 on: February 03, 2013, 08:39:18 am »

"Hello there, Richard, Albrecht. We're talking to someone claiming to be a god."

Ariana stops in some apparently random spot in the woods and sits down against a tree.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19248 on: February 03, 2013, 08:52:56 am »

"Err. That never ends well."

Richard shakes his head.

Albrecht sighs.

"What, is he Clyde after having some stink worms or something?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #19249 on: February 03, 2013, 09:12:50 am »

"Oh, he's got the power! He's just got no tact. At all."
Ohai, Kogasa!Marie.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19250 on: February 03, 2013, 09:16:14 am »

"Fact of the matter is, if you've got godlike power but use it... well, as he's been using it, you're no god."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19251 on: February 03, 2013, 09:17:59 am »

Albrecht surveys the Warper. Richard sighs.

"As I said, this can't end well."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #19252 on: February 03, 2013, 09:19:26 am »

"He's also not here. He's off somewhere elssse. Though I could probably get a window for you, but he'd notice."
Marie nods to Albrecht.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19253 on: February 03, 2013, 09:21:47 am »

Andre shrugs. "You'd probably be right, Richard, but eh..."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19254 on: February 03, 2013, 09:27:16 am »

"People like him never end up living for long. Someone always ends up offing them."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #19255 on: February 03, 2013, 09:28:49 am »

"I think Tisiphone threatened to nuke him somehow. "

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19256 on: February 03, 2013, 09:49:46 am »

"From his interactions with us, I can't say he wouldn't deserve it."

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19257 on: February 03, 2013, 12:03:17 pm »

"You people have such boring interactions while I'm away. Of course, I would advise your subject to not be about stating that I am not a god. I am indeed one. Albrecht, I have lived for more that ninety years. I may be relatively young for my kind, but I intend not to die. Immortality to age and its symptoms is a trait of the demonbloods. Considering I both see everything going on presently and can cut someone into eight pieces whenever I feel it is necessary, I won't be killed soon. Speaking of killing, I didn't even have to leave the bunker to find food today, as some woman wandered into it looking for shelter."
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19258 on: February 03, 2013, 12:08:39 pm »

Albrecht sighs.

"Are you not familiar with fiction, Warper? Or the concept of the Wheel of Fortune?

One day, you will end up on the bottom of the Wheel. Whether it will be by my hand, or theirs, or another, I do not know. But the Wheel of Fortune takes all, immortal or not.

Also, there are many ways of disabling immortals, and who's to say ANOTHER immortal isn't going to fight you?"

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19259 on: February 03, 2013, 12:17:15 pm »

"Perhaps you did not hear the part about only being immortal to age. Weapons can kill me if I let them. But, I much prefer to irrepairrably bend them and cave the fighter's skull in with an uprooted straw dummy. Earlier, I was removing Cath's bones. I returned them, only because it was merely a temporary punishment. Andre, I still suggest you drop the talisman. It belongs to a god who will help you no more."
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace
Pages: 1 ... 1282 1283 [1284] 1285 1286 ... 1337