Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1281 1282 [1283] 1284 1285 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 424516 times)

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #19230 on: February 02, 2013, 09:01:46 pm »

The Machine is complete, and Lucas begins to carry it up on top of the ship.
===
The second Hybrid, or [INCOMPREHENSIBLE INCREDIBLY HAMMISH NAME HERE], as he had deemed himself, was pleased with his domain over this area. He ruled over a kingdom of rabbits! Such a magnificent achievement. As such, he craved for more power, and revenge against the mortal who had removed him from this land temporarily, lead his rabbit minions towards the Lazarus.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #19231 on: February 02, 2013, 09:06:38 pm »

If the second Hybrid happens to be approaching the Lazarus from the forests, Ariana's just kinda staring at him and his rabbits in a combination of confusion and slight amusement.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19232 on: February 02, 2013, 09:13:44 pm »

Lucas placed the machine on top of the ship, just as the rabbits and the second Hybrid made it to the ship.
"ALRIGHT! THIS IS GONNA HURT! "
He flipped the switch, and 10 different Psionic suppression devices, were activated. The Hybrid simply popped, and disappeared, as he was forced to leave the area. Theoretically, the same goes for the Warper. Or at least, that's what Lucas was hopping for.
Lucas, Cath, and Mikhail all are stricken with massive headaches, and they each pass out on top of the ship.
===
The lead bunny stopped. It felt the shadowy presence of the Hybrid disappear, but the intelligence it had bestowed remained. Quickly asserting itself as leader, the army of rabbits began to work. Not effectively, but at least the little buggers tried. A small rabbit-sized sort of village began to take form, like the shire in appearance.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19233 on: February 02, 2013, 09:24:07 pm »

Ariana curiously watches the rabbits for about a minute, then shrugs and resumes her walk.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19234 on: February 02, 2013, 09:29:25 pm »

((Bump it, please.))

Warper prettymuch ignores Andre to deal with Marie.

He sends an image bakc at Marie.

Where to begin...

It is a male demonblood. He would stand at ten feet tall were he not hunched over. He is incredibly muscular, but his body is twisted. His neck begins half a foot to the right of the center of his body, and a mass of blistered flesh lies between it and his left shoulder. His legs and arms are ridiculously long, but strong enough to support him. His skin is the plum color of someone's face when the did not sleep well and you just pissed them off. Various wounds, ranging from cuts to bulletholes to arrowshafts poking out from his skin adorn it. Here and there, loose skin and flesh hangs off. In other places, the skin is tinted a zombie-like green or covered in blisters. Flies and other pest insects crawl all over him.

Where his mouth and throat are supposed to be, a large mechanical machine juts out, with a speaker where his mouth would be. His horns are broken off in a way conductive to sharpness. His left eye is maroon and his right is supposed to be lime-green, but the right is so bloodshot it doesn't look much different from the red one. Both eyes emote something that, if he had a mouth, would be a malicious grin. His hair is a ragged, black mess on his head. Carved on his forehead is a bit of writing in Kestvoshorik. It says, "No matter what fault you make, there is always something worse you can do. Destroying the universe? You have two options from there. You could either destroy the multiverse or make the universe wish it could die. Make the universe feel pain. Better yet, do the same for the multiverse.".

His shirt is tan in color but has been both ripped in too many areas to be useful for any purpose and too bloodied to be easily identifyable in color. His maroon jeans are only ripped at the calves and  his feet are un-covered by shoes and socks. They bear the same long, sharp nails as his hands. A variety of cuts that look to have happened by stepping in broken glass and debris riddle the soles of his feet.

His fingernails are long and pointed, to go with gnarled hands, which hold nothing. His eyes would suggest that he's grinning. His ears are bitten and cut up.

Rifts of cyan, red, blue, and gold have opened in various areas behind him. Some of them have something spilling out, mostly severed bits of people.

Anyone looking at Marie's eyes would see this image reversed, as he is literally painting the image on her eyes and making her so nearsighted that she can see it.

"This is what your god looks like."

Warper is not in the area, so he cannot be deappearified.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: Trolling gods for fun and profit
« Reply #19235 on: February 02, 2013, 09:44:35 pm »

"Hahahaha! Ahahahahahahaha! This is so much fun, you know that?

But yeah. You look deranged, comical, and crazy. Which is not that surprising! It's not a look I mind that much.

Oh, by the way, you missed me. There's another me over there. And over there. And over there. There might even be one right next to you with a nuclear bomb in hand!

...Just kidding!
"
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 09:47:04 pm by Twi »

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19236 on: February 02, 2013, 11:29:12 pm »

"I sense jealosy of my looks in you. You said you were a manifestation of nightmares, correct?"
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #19237 on: February 02, 2013, 11:43:41 pm »

"If I wanted to look like that, I very easily could! How could I be jealous, silly? Heck, I already have your form down. I just like other things. "

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19238 on: February 02, 2013, 11:45:44 pm »

Marie's eyes become flooded with images of straw dummies in various states of decay, some on fire, some overgrown with plants.
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #19239 on: February 02, 2013, 11:48:12 pm »

"That's nice. "

Warper finds himself watching various horrible music videos, courtesy of Marie.

"*Yawn* This was fun, but I'm getting kinda tired. "

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19240 on: February 02, 2013, 11:58:43 pm »

"Then let me help keep you up."

Marie gets a sort of video of Warper, from the view of his eyes. The video's content seems to be happening right now. From what Marie can see, Warper erratically warps a few feet in distance every so often. His vision is blurry, shaky, and very dark. The violin, the machinery, and the knife scraping on bone (the picture failed to show that that sound is coming from his upper-left arm) are joined by various more noises. The sound of Warper breathing, for example, is reminiscent of a man creakily inhaling and letting out three laughs.

nnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
heh
heh
heh

nnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
heh
heh
heh

Some feminine voice can be heard in the distance, and another feature that the picture failed to show appears. He has a straw dummy stapped to his back that he apparently uses as a weapon.
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #19241 on: February 03, 2013, 12:04:49 am »

"Huh. Okay then."

Marie falls asleep or something.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19242 on: February 03, 2013, 12:08:28 am »

"Then we shall continue this tomorrow."
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #19243 on: February 03, 2013, 12:20:10 am »

Marie is not actually asleep or tired, but goes off to her own business regardless.

((But Twi is, so... :P ))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #19244 on: February 03, 2013, 02:50:01 am »

Albrecht walks into the infirmary.

As does Richard.

-------

Medea watches Camille work on the Frames.
Pages: 1 ... 1281 1282 [1283] 1284 1285 ... 1337