Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1159 1160 [1161] 1162 1163 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 423549 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #17400 on: January 13, 2013, 05:42:41 pm »

Maria heals everyone, per usual.

Marie, meanwhile, only smiles, even if she is being drained.

Suddenly, spirits appear from...Camille's bag? They seem sorta...cyberpunk-ish.

"Hehe."

They promptly shoot lasers at Noxus...

And are joined by the Anarchist and her machine spirits in zerg-rushing the final boss!

Meanwhile, Phyliss turns back to normal and...puts on the Shadow-mask, which is strangely whole. It may or may not be shielding her a bit.

Camille groans, but nonetheless LIFE-lasers at Noxus, just for the heck of it.

A ghostly Pendragon appears and attempts to slash Noxus, as well.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #17401 on: January 13, 2013, 05:46:53 pm »

Noxus blasts Ariana on the face with shadows before resuming life drain.....

....and then the sound of a large, demonic crow is heard.

"N-no.."

The part of the ceiling Camille shot at breaks open, and Corvus appears though the crack.

"Yes. Noxus, you bastard. You are finished!"

Corvus caws and a murder of crows , glowing red eyes and all joins in on the attack.

"Whatever he said is a lie. This bastard claimed my colleagues for his own selfish research. Or was it....to twist their souls into Unborn, yes. That was the reason."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #17402 on: January 13, 2013, 05:49:31 pm »

"Hey, if you two are itching to kill each other, that's fine by me. But could you PLEASE let us out of here first, for courtesy's sake? "

Meanwhile, Phyliss... tries to possess Richard! Oh my.

Maria keeps healing the party. Not Corvus or Noxus, though.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17403 on: January 13, 2013, 05:53:30 pm »

Ariana flinches back, but doesn't seem badly hurt by it. "Hm. I always did like crows."
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17404 on: January 13, 2013, 05:54:24 pm »

"And my name is HARBINGER, not Corvus. Or do you not even respect me enough to call me by my real name and not my race?"

Noxus roared, and the doors shut.

"It seems my plan to kill you has failed, Corvus. And as you all witnessed it, you must all DIE."

Harbinger raised his gnarled cane, and Richard got back up, summoning Ixion.

"Guys, it seems neither of them is telling the truth. But as Harbinger, or Corvus, or whatever just tried to save us, and Noxus just tried to KILL us, we should help the crow!"

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17405 on: January 13, 2013, 05:57:30 pm »

Ariana nods, resuming attacking Noxus with her magic.
Andre dashes towards Noxus and attempts to slash him.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17406 on: January 13, 2013, 06:00:37 pm »

"... Certain Patterns begin to emerge... And the Purpose becomes clear."
All that is left is a single image, combined from all of the others combined. It quickly arranges itself, and it is... Nothing. He wakes up suddenly, before he can see what it is.
"Or not. Frak."
===
Elsewhere, in another dimension, an explorer delves deep into a set of ancient ruins. She grasps the talisman on her neck, as she searches for the artifact she needs.
"This had better be the right place. I'm seriously getting tired of-"
Suddenly, she finds herself in the woods near the ship.
"-This? W-where am I now?"
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #17407 on: January 13, 2013, 06:10:53 pm »

Phyliss pokes Richard.

"Oi. You. Let me in. I'm trying to HELP here. I think I can do something with those Persona's of yours. At the very least, it'll spare me from looking at that fury-damned crow."

She tries to possess/enter/stow away in(?) Richard again.

Meanwhile, the machine spirits continue to attempt to kill Noxus. Maria keeps healing from the life drain, and Camille is in a corner, confused. Marie floats about near Camille.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17408 on: January 13, 2013, 06:15:07 pm »

Richard can't. Not voluntarily. And it's hard to possess someone when you keep being repelled by several different presences in their mind.

Noxus shouts and is enshrouded by shadows. The crows are killed, and any machine spirit stupid/unlucky enough to stand near him is absorbed.

The shadows part, to reveal.....

((*trollfaic* G'night. I'm sleepy. :/))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #17409 on: January 13, 2013, 06:19:00 pm »

((D: *punches EC*))

Phyliss keeps trying, attempting to soothe the presences (presumably Personas). She's had a lot of experience with this sort of stuff, being a really old ghost and all that.

The machine-spirits pull back, but some of them continue attacking from afar. Marie turns to white wings and begins buffing people again.

Maria readies her Evoker.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 06:34:31 pm by Twi »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17410 on: January 14, 2013, 10:41:32 am »

....a large, incomprehensible mass of darkness. It swirls around the attacks, aiming for Marie.

Phyliss doesn't seem to be able to calm the Personas in Richard's mind.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #17411 on: January 14, 2013, 03:44:53 pm »

Phyliss decides to stop trying and call on another tactic.

"Tanuki!"

Another ghost appears! A bright-eyed, dark haired woman, wearing garb that seems like it would be suited for ADVENTUROUS ARCHAEOLOGY in the manner of Indiana Jones (albeit with less romance), if rather more medieval in character. Looks good, though, if dusty. She carries a spear and a spade and seems somewhat irritated.

"M'lady Phyliss, that's not my name. My name is-"

"Complain later, help now. See that over there?"

She points to the darkness, which Marie is frantically running -- well, flying-- away from.

"I would like you to do something about that. "

"Very well."

The new ghost focuses for a moment, then points at the darkness confidently and yells a single word:

"<STOP.>"

As you might have guessed from the amount of formatting, although this is not in any language anyone knows, it is no mere word! Nay, it is a mystical command crafted from the very essence of the world!... Or...something. Whatever it is, if successful (which it usually was, not that past experience is likely to mean much here), it makes the darkness (which presumably means Noxus and anything else he's doing), well, stop.

...Regardless of success, the ghost then cowers behind Phyliss. She looks much less cool now.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17412 on: January 14, 2013, 03:51:44 pm »

Lucas decides to get some grub from the kitchen.
===
Meanwhile, the searcher towards the clearing where the Lazarus is, staring in awe and fear of it's power and size.
"Did he make that? The architect?"
"I do not know. Be cautious, my dear. If you were to die, who knows what could happen to my essence?"
I'm going to ignore that. How about we get closer, shall we?
She stops arguing with... whoever that was, and moves closer to the ship, wielding a small spear/staff.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #17413 on: January 14, 2013, 03:55:15 pm »

The searcher bumps into...

Sapphira. A very, very sleepy Sapphira. She hardly even looks up at this new person. In fact, she probably doesn't realize they are a new person!

"Good morning... "

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17414 on: January 14, 2013, 04:23:57 pm »

"Um... hello?" What do I do?
Go with it. This one does not seem to notice the fact that we are new in this... place.
Pages: 1 ... 1159 1160 [1161] 1162 1163 ... 1337