Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1160 1161 [1162] 1163 1164 ... 1337

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore  (Read 423510 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #17415 on: January 14, 2013, 04:27:12 pm »

A little metallic head pops out of Sapphira's pack and starts squealing.

"What? What is it, Arachna?"

The little robot spider climbs onto Sapphira's shoulder and points clumsily at the newcomer. Sapphira rubs her eyes.

"...Oh. ....Like you've seen everyone around here. We've only been here for... a... month? Oh. "

She looks at her warily now.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse 2.0: I have no clue what's going on anymore
« Reply #17416 on: January 14, 2013, 04:38:18 pm »

She knows! Lets tell her who I am, shall we? Very well, but I will take control if necessary. You're lucky I do not just discard your personality completely. We both know that you don't have enough power to do that.
The internal conversation stops, as she introduces herself.
"Your... spider thing is right. You haven't met me before. My name is Tara Alquiar. Who are you? And where are we?"
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #17417 on: January 14, 2013, 04:41:37 pm »

The spider thing is still suspicious of Tara, but Sapphira's expression softens slightly. Or at least, she's not falling asleep anymore.

"Her name's Arachna. She's...very perceptive. Anyways, I'm Sapphira Wittgenstein. Artificer. This is the Lost and Found...well, that's the name of this world, apparently. The machine is called Lazarus."

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17418 on: January 14, 2013, 05:55:39 pm »

See? She must be a servant of the mechanist! Quick! Kill her now, before she discerns our presence!"No, shut up. Wait. I just said that out loud, didn't I. Oh dear. This is hard to explain... Right... I have a problem. Lets just say I have a... friend, that talks to me from inside my head. She doesn't like artificers that much. That, and she is apparently not as powerful as she would like. But just enough to allow me to do stuff like this."
She proceeds to pretty much cast the spell Dancing Lights.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #17419 on: January 14, 2013, 06:14:13 pm »

Sapphira raises an eyebrow.

"A construct-maker like me has to deal with plenty of souls and spirits, so I can certainly understand. That said, I would appreciate it if yours did not try to kill me.

And that was a pretty good spell. I'm more used to utility stuff, though. Like this.
"

She demonstrates her 'weld' spell on two copper blocks with the aid of gloves, tongs and a hammer. They do indeed end up welded together.

"Saves me a lot of time I might spend heating them in a forge. "

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17420 on: January 14, 2013, 07:10:04 pm »

"I see. So... " You should ask if she knows of the artifact! No, we just met her. But-NO. Very well. "Sorry bout that, she... wanted me to do something. But, is there anything else I should know about this place here?"
Just then, Lucas comes walking out.
"Hey Sapphira. Oh hey, a new person. Who are you?"
"Tara Alquiar. Explorer, and mage. You?"
"Lucas Bellend. Pleased to meet you, Tara."
He takes out a pamphlet, and she begins to read it.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17421 on: January 14, 2013, 07:11:46 pm »

((I don't know the progress on the coffee. Someone fill me in?))
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #17422 on: January 14, 2013, 07:15:05 pm »

((There was, as far as I know, no progress on the coffee. Ori is not the best at reading instructions. :P ))

Ori is somewhere else now, anyways. Probably tunneling away.
-=-

Sapphira smirks.

"Well, I'll leave that little paper to it. Meanwhile..."

She suddenly turns grave.

"I've got work to do."

She walks briskly off, towards the hive. Well. That's not suspicious at all.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17423 on: January 14, 2013, 07:17:08 pm »

Arnkeni fiddles arund with the coffee maker until succesfully starting it. Somehow.
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #17424 on: January 14, 2013, 07:20:00 pm »

Arnkeni gets normal coffee! ...unless she started Sapphira's monstrosity of a 'coffee machine', in which case she gets the absurdly good coffee. But that seems unlikely.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17425 on: January 14, 2013, 07:24:29 pm »

Accidental luck and natural mechanics skill got Spphira's machine working.
"Woo! I win!"
My tumblr.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #17426 on: January 14, 2013, 07:35:00 pm »

((Warning: May cause ohmygodthisisgood. :P ))

Meaaaaaanwhile....

Sapphira goes to the hive and begins looking throuhg her stuff for...something.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17427 on: January 14, 2013, 07:36:21 pm »

((Blarg. Internet decided to die for a while, sorry... Also, nice/horrifying avatar, Slayer.))
Ariana uses her default strategy of soul arrow spam, while Andre tries something a little more novel.
Andre draws back his arm, as though throwing a javelin, and mumbles out a prayer in Latin that mentions 'Gwyn', light and flames.
As he moves his arm forward, a bolt of lightning seems to form and blast at the mass of darkness.

Oh hey, Nathan still exists, apparently. In addition to existing, he's gone out on a walk.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #17428 on: January 14, 2013, 07:37:56 pm »

Nathan finds Orichalcum's tunnel! It sounds like there's an Orichalcum down it, too, digging away, but it goes pretty far now.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17429 on: January 14, 2013, 07:38:42 pm »

((Danke! I wonder how Jelly'll react?))
"Smells good... So, what do I add to it?"
My tumblr.
Pages: 1 ... 1160 1161 [1162] 1163 1164 ... 1337