Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

Author Topic: The Unicorn chronicles: Chapter 2  (Read 11618 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: The Unicorn chronicles: Chapter 2
« Reply #195 on: November 18, 2012, 09:40:35 pm »

((Whatever, I'm sensitive to people calling me a 'cowardly bitch'. And yes, I identify with my characters, so I have a tendency to personalize insults directed toward them. Just don't direct harshness at me for no reason? I get enough of that IRL.))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 18, 2012, 09:45:00 pm »

(( Then you should do what I do :).
Insult them back then laugh at them and move on, it's never failed me yet and insults will likely come from my character a lot until he sees some reason to like or trust you. Neither of which he actually has at the moment. ))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 18, 2012, 09:47:02 pm »

(Well, could you just leave Dwar out of it for now? He's kind of leaving Bay12 very soon due to a lot of serious IRL issues and I at least would prefer he not exit with a bad taste in his mouth. :-\)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 18, 2012, 09:50:41 pm »

(( Depends how many times he ends up running and hiding, once I can ignore but if it happens a lot then it'd be unfair to my character not to let him have some fun.
But my insults are never serious anyway and I don't mean any offense to the player by them. ))
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 09:52:13 pm by mesor »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 18, 2012, 09:54:04 pm »

(...By very soon I mean any day now he's going to have to drop out of the game. :-\ Mentallama, Dwar, may I suggest as an exit for Nari that the teleportational magic she was hit with have a random relapse and send her somewhere far away? That way if Dwar gets to come back and wants to join back up we can run into her later, and if he doesn't, well... :-\)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #200 on: November 18, 2012, 09:55:35 pm »

(( Depends how many times he ends up running and hiding, once I can ignore but if it happens a lot then it'd be unfair to my character not to let him have some fun. ))
((mesor, you can cut the RP bullsh*t once you start to hurt people's feelings okay? There's a line.))

(...By very soon I mean any day now he's going to have to drop out of the game. :-\ Mentallama, Dwar, may I suggest as an exit for Nari that the teleportational magic she was hit with have a random relapse and send her somewhere far away? That way if Dwar gets to come back and wants to join back up we can run into her later, and if he doesn't, well... :-\)
((+1))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 18, 2012, 09:56:34 pm »

((
"Could you upset the elf once we are not having a staring contest with a dragon bearded one? Let the pointy eared one cower in her hole while the men do the fighting."

Ughh fine is this better? ))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 18, 2012, 09:59:52 pm »

((@Serc: Yah, I suppose I didn't want to bring it up...but since I'm not really tied to his game, though, I'm willing to keep going here up until I vanish into the aether. Which is like any day now.

It won't matter much if I go and don't come back, since we just started. I can be easily replaced, unlike nearly all my other games. :P ))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 18, 2012, 11:07:12 pm »

((Hey mesor. Calling someone cowardly is OK. Calling someone a bitch is right out. Don't you EVER call someone else a bitch. I mean, for everyone else I guess its ok given their disposition. For me, No. Capicé?

I'm glad you edited it out though, but even though you're trying to be IC, please think of the implications first. You're talking to a girl there.))

Diplomacy!

"Leave the elf alone beast! She's done nothing to harm you." Sairi said. Whether it was meant to the creature who called her a coward or the dragon, the Kitsune left that note untouched.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 06:47:19 am by Tiruin »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 19, 2012, 12:26:02 am »

((And now, I'd like to declare the matter closed for all parties involved.

I mean, Tiru dropped the hammer. That's a definitive argument ender. O_o

Time to move on.))

(If I ever insulted you it was unintentional, Dwar... or if in-character, for the sake of a joke. ^^^; )

((You have permission, don't apologize. :P ))
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 12:52:27 am by Dwarmin »

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 19, 2012, 08:37:02 pm »

Dwar you are not easily replaced at all, you are one of the best role players I have ever seen. This RTD will not be the same without you and you will always be welcome back. You have been the inspiration behind what I have planned for these guys. Hope your problems are resolved quickly.   :D
War is not about who is right but who is left.
-unknown

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 19, 2012, 08:40:29 pm »

Just waiting on IRONY
War is not about who is right but who is left.
-unknown

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 19, 2012, 09:35:25 pm »

Waitlist/Join?

Name: Nelvarus
Race: Magic User
Magic: Blood

Skills:
Summon Thrall
Summons undead ally, stays alive for thirty minutes(Two to three turns?) or until dead. Does not need biomass to create, but is stronger if it is made of flesh. -20% health with no bodies nearby when made.

Crystallize
Turn a portion─I.e. the veins in a human's forearm, or one major artery─of the targets blood, or oil if applicable, to solid, sharp, crystals.

((Are those overpowered? I was trying to stick to the "Blood" motif.))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 20, 2012, 03:15:31 am »

((Sorry!))

"Greetings... large one," Aristarsta said hesitantly, hoping it was both fairly intelligent and reasonably open to diplomacy. "What brings you to us?"

Attempt to diplomacy dragon.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 20, 2012, 06:51:18 am »

Nari poked her head out again.

"What are you lot negotiating for? My flavor of glaze, and what garnishments I shall be served with?" She asked sarcastically.

Usually one negotiated from a position of power. Just hoping this was a 'nice' Dragon that wanted to talk to them was a dicey proposition, in her own opinion-and really, what else mattered other than that?

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15