Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

Author Topic: The Unicorn chronicles: Chapter 2  (Read 11622 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Unicorn chronicles: chapter one RTD
« Reply #180 on: November 18, 2012, 01:43:13 pm »

Get to my feet, draw my axe and step between the group and the dragon.

"We do not wish you harm mighty one."
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 01:49:18 pm by mesor »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: The Unicorn chronicles: chapter one RTD
« Reply #181 on: November 18, 2012, 01:46:25 pm »

"Err, ok. For the record, I remember nothing."

Sairi spoke after being jolted by the sudden appearance of a dragon. Her vigil of admiring the scenery instead of a noontime nap was for once, a good idea. The sudden storm with the strange lack of rain made things worse - the tree she was resting under might catch lightning! Or...so she thought.

The Kitsune stood up and looked at the creature, trying to hide her fear. "We aren't hostile!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: The Unicorn chronicles: Chapter 2
« Reply #182 on: November 18, 2012, 03:06:31 pm »

"Oh, aye. Great feckin' dragon, come to ruin our dinner." Talon sighed and moved next to the Wargal. "Oi! What do ye think ye're doin', come crashin' down on us, starin' at th' elf like ye got a reason?" he asked, hooking his thumbs in his belt.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #183 on: November 18, 2012, 03:27:52 pm »

Rise to my feet and ready my club. Extinguish the fire and step back away from the others, fading into the shadows and circling to the left of the dragon as I prepare to rush it in case he tries to charge the group.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 18, 2012, 04:56:32 pm »

"I suppose this might be another Dragon/Elven kidnapping attempt. My kind taste much better than yours Dwarf." Nari said, feeling oddly proud about that fact.

"And also, eep! I'm too young and tender and Elven and rich to be eaten! Protect me, friends!" Nari said (probably not helping her case much), running for cover.

Lightning Dragons. Had she taken that course yet? She had taken the course on Cloud Dragons, of course (and barely passed), so these were almost the same, right? Now to recall all her lectures on Quasi-Elemental Predatory Draconids of the Skies...

Action: Try to remember fun facts about Lightning Dragons I might know, and why one would seemingly know me. Take cover near a nearby boulder or tree.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 18, 2012, 05:53:06 pm »

Talon chuckled at Nari's panic. "If ye're looking fer a virgin maiden to munch, Dragon, ye're years too late on th' elf if what she told me about her boyfriend is true."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 18, 2012, 08:24:09 pm »

Narira took the time to chuff haughtily at the Dwarves crassness. How rude!

And, it was more like a decade late. Elves lived a long time.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 18, 2012, 08:32:11 pm »

"Could you upset the elf once we are not having a staring contest with a dragon bearded one? Let the pointy eared one cower in her hole while the men do the fighting."
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 09:56:06 pm by mesor »

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 18, 2012, 09:03:06 pm »

((This could get be interesting  :)))
Just need IRONY to post.
War is not about who is right but who is left.
-unknown

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 18, 2012, 09:16:00 pm »

Narira poked her head from behind the rock she was hiding behind (or maybe it was a tree, since the dice haven't been rolled yet).

"Cowardly? I don't even have a sword or armor, you know-I'm using tactics!" She chirped.

Then hid again.

((@Mesor: Also, don't use hateful language on me, please? I don't know why your character would hate mine already. I know why you would, but jeez, that was almost a month ago IRL. Talking bout grudge man. I didn't even remember what happened till now. O_o

Anyway, only Sercon has permission to insult me without limit. Since he does a better job.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 18, 2012, 09:19:44 pm »

(( What did you do? You did something? I'm doing it in character lol I'm from a race that lives for war and your hiding. Thats reason enough to hate you for him. ))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 18, 2012, 09:20:56 pm »

(If I ever insulted you it was unintentional, Dwar... or if in-character, for the sake of a joke. ^^^; )

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 18, 2012, 09:27:40 pm »

Hey guys please keep any IRL problems out of the game no drama here  :) also mesor is a wargal, mean creatures who don't like anyone.
-unknown

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 18, 2012, 09:30:16 pm »

(( Correction, I like the dwarf. But thats because he fights like a man and uses a weapon. The troll I'm undecided on and the magic users I hate and will likely attempt to find some time to pee in a drink before offering it to them :P. ))

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 18, 2012, 09:33:40 pm »

I was just stating that you don't need a reason to hate people
-unknown
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15