Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 3620 times)

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
Sorry
« on: October 20, 2012, 03:27:23 pm »

Im so sorry guys. For all that stupid shit i have said throughout my time here.
Im so god damn sorry for making you guys mad about my back-then-rather controversial thoughts(fucking bigotted useless crap) on homosexuality. I wanted to say sorry but i was muted.
Im sorry for everyone i insulted. I feel i have been nothing but a burden for you guys, a useless unintentional troll.

I have realised why i am alone, and i know that the person i should say sorry to, is myself, for scaring other people away with my prejudices, disliked opinions and fucking insane behavior.
Now i have another unbearable week infront of me, another monday to hate, another wednessday to sleep away, another friday to loathe myself with and another saturday to delete "suicide" from my browser history. My girlfriend keeps telling me, and i hope so, that i will make through this, see another bright day, see the sun rise and shine bright again. Not that i deserve it, just a simple human urge.

Good night Bay12, been a tough day, like all the others, but fuck that. I wish you guys best of luck and i hope your days are brighter than mine, because you deserve it.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 03:30:16 pm »

'Tis okay dude.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 03:48:03 pm »

Everyone has bad days. At least you realise you were in the wrong, ja?

Also I have no idea what transpired, so have my (completely ignorant) forgiveness!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 03:59:26 pm »

If you've realised your mistake the best way to apologise is to try and post better in the future.  Most people would avoid holding grudges based on past history.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 04:01:08 pm by Leafsnail »

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2012, 04:00:26 pm »

Doing wrong and realising it was wrong is all part of growing as a person, Doc. We're all stupid at times. It's very strong of you to apologise, still. Very many people would rather just try to ignore it than have the bravery to ask for forgiveness.

You have a good night too. I hope you'll wake up to a brighter day tomorrow as well, because you deserve it too.
Love, scriver~

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 04:59:51 pm »

Takes a lot of courage to accept past grievances and step towards the future. For that DrPoo, you have my respect.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2012, 05:11:44 pm »

I don't know what happened, but the fact that you were willing to apologize and admit that you were in the wrong is enough for me. No worries, as long as you remember this.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2012, 05:14:39 pm »

If you are genuinely feeling suicidal contact a doctor. Don't even argue with it just go.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2012, 05:17:50 pm »

If you are genuinely feeling suicidal contact a doctor. Don't even argue with it just go.

Im too depressed and cowardly to actually do it, will call the docter once i start automatically grabbing out after shit and hurting myself.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2012, 06:18:25 pm »

Think off it this way, Doc. By not contacting a doctor you are, in fact, hurting yourself.
Love, scriver~

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2012, 06:32:19 pm »

*hug* :(

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2012, 06:38:30 pm »

Im too depressed and cowardly to actually do it, will call the docter once i start automatically grabbing out after shit and hurting myself.

If you wait until then you'll be too far-gone to be willing to get help for yourself.

If you can't do it for yourself, remember that you're not just hurting yourself with this. The people around you, who care about you, suffer from this, sometimes just as much as you, sometimes even more than you. If you don't get treated, you're hurting them, too.

I'm sorry this disease got dumped on you, and I wish you all the luck in the world in combating it. But you can't do it alone.
Nothing important here, move along.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2012, 10:53:41 pm »

Don't even know what you're apologising for. Don't really care. Every post of yours I've read is okay. Just know that everyone here cares about you man.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2012, 11:08:44 pm »

Dr, you may have said some silly or wrong things while you were here, but I'm sure we all want you to be a happy person and get better. I know I do. Contacting a professional would be the easiest way to do that.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2012, 12:35:29 am »

Whatever you did, 90% of us will forget it in two weeks and the other 10% probably won't treat you differently if you just never bring it up again. Welcome to the internet!
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei
Pages: [1] 2 3