Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Pigs!  (Read 12953 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Pigs!
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2012, 05:32:58 pm »

Pigwarfs should be able to eat sentients, since, well, pigs will eat everything.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

StLeibowitz

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_CENTAUR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2012, 07:34:18 pm »

Pigwarfs should be able to eat sentients, since, well, pigs will eat everything.

Having just opened the last page of this thread to figure out what it was about, I can honestly say that this was the last thing I had expected to find.
Generally, when one is conducting an experiment, it is worth noting that the observers went insane, killed each other, and then rose from the dead.
It's like DF inhaled a peanut.

Ubiq

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2012, 08:18:17 pm »

[CREATURE:MAN_BEARDED_PIG]

Manbeardpig?

That was deliberate, yes.

Far as eating sentients goes, just change EAT_SAPIENT_OTHER from UNTHINKABLE to ACCEPTABLE in the entity file.

Shearable bacon wouldn't work as I understand it since getting meat this way creates an unusable blob of random meat food product.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2012, 08:26:14 pm »

What if we were to add BACON as a material to the pig's raws, sort of like an organ, so it would be obtainable via butchering?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2012, 08:53:20 pm »

Everyone knows pigs have bacons in them.

Anyways I think we should take pig meats and all those jazz out completely and put bacons in instead.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Ubiq

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2012, 09:13:13 pm »

What if we were to add BACON as a material to the pig's raws, sort of like an organ, so it would be obtainable via butchering?

You'd have to create an entry for it in body_default and body_rcp, but, yeah, that'd work.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2012, 09:15:08 pm »

The bearded pigs should yield booze when butchered.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2012, 11:53:17 pm »

But booze as a liquid would just gather in a puddle on the ground.

How about they yield "congealed booze" or something, then make a reaction to turn it into Porcine Ale or something.
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2012, 12:46:51 am »

I know this isn't viable, but it's a good image: Pigs yielding booze barrels.

I guess they have have ale for blood, that can be turned the same way the blood booze mod works.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2012, 01:17:18 am »

Pigs with booze for blood!?
XD

Also, if we can get a decent number of people interested, a Pig Fortress succession game would be damnably cool.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2012, 01:36:03 am »

We will always have enough interested people.
Trust me.

It'd be a lot more hilarious if we could find somebody to sprite the pigs, for graphic tiles like Phoebus or something, though, since I want to see what a Butcher Pig look like

(also, Fisherpig)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2012, 02:44:57 am »

Having just opened the last page of this thread to figure out what it was about, I can honestly say that this was the last thing I had expected to find.
"You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. [...] And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2012, 07:23:51 am »

I wanted to make images of Worf as a pig because if the earlier "pigwarf" typo, and maybe some kind of porcine Robin Williams for the Fisherpig. Maybe that red knight or something could be a huge red, demonic pig. My skills are too limited and my software lacklustre, however.

BillyTheKid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2012, 08:24:32 am »

help! I'm not good in modding, and my manbeardpigs are not able to be created in world gen! Can someone show me how it looks like completed, that i can copy it and paste it in my text file?

BillyTheKid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2012, 08:53:40 am »

WHY WON'T MY DWARFS BECOME BEARDED PIGS?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6