Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: X Lords of Creation  (Read 12738 times)

Deep Waters

• Bay Watcher
  • earth does break the things that we make
    • View Profile
Re: X Lords of Creation
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2012, 07:09:11 pm »

ARPKTK eyes the intruder in Its domain hungrily, though with some puzzlement. After a few moments, It discards the confusion, and with a powerful swish of Its tail rockets forth, jaws opening to snap at the Desert Golem's leg and drag it into the water.
[23:14:34] <GameMaster> And so (...) a one-armed dwarf and a mage wearing a blanket walk into a tomb.
[23:14:42] <GameMaster> Sadly, that isn't a joke.

[20:42:03] <HailFire> our wizard tower just got smoked by projectile cats from space

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2012, 07:19:27 pm »

"Where there is flame there shall be life, where there is life there shall be flame. I will aid you for now, but my aid is a fickle thing if your will is to oppose mine, let there be creation where we walk."

The flame flickered slightly but grew larger at the end of its words.

Wait to join the Pantheon of Creators.

With that a great fire sprung into being within the plan, the flames where a bright white and ate away at the very fabric of the plane's reality till a gash stood open into a true void beyond. As the blue flame moved closer to the gash its form flickered to something vaguely humanoid, then suddenly the void beyond the gash was consumed by pure white fire, harsh burnt out plains and hills formed. Rocky wastelands dominated by bleached rocks, and char-black boulders with sparse mountains, and smoke boiling from volcanoes dotting its surface.

Its edges defined by a long spine of ridged mountains cutting it off from the void beyond, forming a kind of wall on the end of the planes dropping into nothingness beyond. The land a harsh place where few would survive not fit for surviving in such a world. As the last of the white flames blinks out of existence in the world beyond, and the blue flame flits through the gash then the gash itself is consumed with the flames again. Within seconds the flames mend the gash and the planes are separate once more.

Create the Plane of the Blue Flame. (-3 AP)

« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 07:31:18 pm by adwarf »

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2012, 07:29:37 pm »

Rsisus

The Golem steps to one side quickly, it's broad, black fist lashing out and smashing into creatures nose, it's mouth slowly creaking open to reveal a set of teeth, much like the ocean creature's own. It's hoofs creak as it looks back into the sands, before turning back to speak. It's voice like the sands, and the rumble of earth and stone.

Hello.

It's fingers flex for a moment, before it cotinues speaking.

My master wishes for a tooth of thine, for encarving with secrets. May I have one?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 08:28:19 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2012, 07:40:37 pm »

Kreyasrba

It's form constantly shifting in the black void, he can feel another plane starting to form with other deities in it starting to give it substance. It wanted to create another plane that will be closely be connected to this "Materium" but a the same time different...

It's being winked out existence before coming back and erupting into and ever expanding light, at the base level energy is being converted until a plane started to form.

[Create Plane:Purgatory] (AP-3)

After the creation it went into a slumber, awaiting until it has enough energy to engage the next part of it's plan.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 07:27:36 pm by jaass »

Deep Waters

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2012, 07:43:22 pm »

The King of Beasts' great form is propelled back into the waters with the blow, waves radiating from Its path. It recovers quickly, and swims about the waters near the Golem's feet, its predatory gaze hungry and watchful. After a few moments, It speaks, its voice deep and booming, like the crashing of waves against shorelines,

"And what has ARPKTK to gain from this deal?"
[23:14:34] <GameMaster> And so (...) a one-armed dwarf and a mage wearing a blanket walk into a tomb.

[20:42:03] <HailFire> our wizard tower just got smoked by projectile cats from space

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2012, 07:50:41 pm »

Rsisus

"And what has ARPKTK to gain from this deal?"

The golem watches the creature for a few long moments, arms hanging by it's side, even as the tentacles slowly creak around it.

Food. Aren't thy hungry? He will fill the seas...with 'fish' and 'beasts' for you to feast upon.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 08:28:10 pm by filiusenox »

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2012, 07:52:40 pm »

"Great Zegof! Join me! Let us bridge the gap between your home and mine! Let your metal flow through the veins of my desert! Let us create, and be worshipped! Yanesht bellows, foam falling from it's lips. "Pour metal into my dunes and I will build a threshold to bridge the gap. Let us ally!"

With that Yanesht slams it's hooves down and with a mighty din a contract is written and a pantheon is begotten [-2 AP]"

Who will join me in shaping this land?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 08:06:23 pm by Gotdamnmiracle »
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2012, 08:04:41 pm »

(Aww.. dangit!
Yet again I missed the beginning of something awesome.
No waitlist i suppose?)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 08:13:03 pm by Ultimuh »

Deep Waters

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2012, 08:07:59 pm »

The Lord of the Hunt lets out a long, terrible laugh that sounds like a thousand teeth grinding together. Its tidal voice booms out once more,

"You please ARPKTK so well for such a mere trifle? So be it. I accept."

Wisps of smoke slowly begin to billow from the rough skin of its back, near the triangular fin protruding there. It coalesces into an inky black tendril that reaches forth, into its mouth, and with a jerk pulls out one of the hundreds of half-foot teeth lining its jaws. It then extends the tendril towards the Golem, the tooth dripping black blood from its base that, when it lands on the sands below, immediately evaporates into wisps of smoke that float up into the air before dissipating.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 09:39:10 pm by Deep Waters »

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2012, 08:09:48 pm »

(@Ultimuh Just PM filiusenox with your deity for approval then post it here, also there is no wait list.)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2012, 08:16:17 pm »

(@Ultimuh Just PM filiusenox with your deity for approval then post it here, also there is no wait list.)
(Aww.. dangit!
Yet again I missed the beginning of something awesome.
No waitlist i suppose?)
((Take it to the OOC thread, plz...))

Rsisus

The golem takes the tooth in hand, a small rope forming to hook it around his chest like a makeshift piece of armor, the golem bowing to the creature of the depths. The new slab glinting in the light on his chest.

My master wishes to know if you would be in the mood for an alliance of sorts, to be made soon?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 08:27:51 pm by filiusenox »

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2012, 08:20:14 pm »

Dinomantus, within the void, turns its ineffible gaze toward Yanesht and begins to sprout numerous feathers so that he might sign the contract.

"Shapers of sturdy steel and spiders and seals and snakes and swirling sand. As one, but in three. You, he and me?"

((Post your character's name at the top of your posts, drat it. It's a pain to keep scrolling up to figure out who's who.))

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2012, 08:26:27 pm »

((Yanesht doesn't have the AP to form a pantheon. He only has 1ap left. He can, however, join yours.))
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 08:30:13 pm by filiusenox »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2012, 08:58:52 pm »

In the center of the Plane of the Blue Flame a new volcano rises, higher then any other the space around it warps slightly as that area of the plane changes its very rules bending to Zegof's will. It would later become known as the God-Smith's Forge to mortals, but to Zegof it was simply a place of power for him to reside, and a place to wrought what must be wrought.

The blue flame flickered its way up the side and quickly found its way to the top where a spike of land jutted out into the middle far above the magma below. From the pool below magma began to rise at Zegof's arrival, tunnels began to form through the side of the mountain, openings were carved out by the liquid flames, and an entire city of rooms were carved into the side of the mountain.

They would serve another purpose, but now they served a different one then that, from those places carved minerals and gems were extracted from the side and were melted down into the magma. Its original color gone, replaced by a rainbow of colors crisscrossed by the black rock of the magma hardening as it came closer and closer to the outcropping above.

Upon reaching the outcropping the thing before Zegof was no longer what it had once been, what stood before him was a jet black stone knight, its eyes dark rubies, its sword a clear crystal sheen with a four blue flames carved into of sapphire. One on each side of the blade and two on each side of the hilt.

It knelled before Zegof and the plume sleeked against its helm sparkled of green emerald, and it voice sounded like metal on metal as it spoke, "Master, what is it you desire?" In response Zegof merely reached out a tendril of his blue flame and touched the being's arm, and the knight nodded as if in answer to unspoken words before walking to the edge of outcropping.

For a second it looks like the knight would walk off into the lava, but a doorway appeared before it then the being was gone to the Material Plane. The knight stepped out of the gateway to stand before Yanesht, it looked at the God for a moment and then the grinding voice answered his call, "My Master has sent me in answer to your call, soon enough he will join you but for now he will wait and bide time to see how things evolve. Alliances are a fickle thing he says and must be formed with some knowledge of the other."

With that the Knight falls silent, its sword digging into the sand it stands on, and its feet sinking further into the dune yet it stood as if on solid stone.

Create the first herald of the God-Smith, the Tongue of the Forge-Fires.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2012, 09:01:46 pm »

Name:
Shaanaar the Knowing
Primary Domain:
Knowlege
Alignment Domain:
Secrets
Portfolio element:
Snakes
Symbol:
Three snakes attempting to eat each other by their tails, together they form a circle.
Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral
Divine Rank:

A huge black serpent took form and slithered up in a coil, watching the dawn of a new world.
It watched as everything else took shape, then it gazed towards those whom seem to be making a pact.
"Oh what isss thisss?"
He spoke to himself in amusement.
"A conract to be made of alliancesss.
I wonder if thisss event will come back to haunt whoever sssigned."

Silently he slithered closer to the group and coiled up again.
"A sssslight warning to thosssse who make pactssss. Thingsss like thisss isss bound to be borken in time.
Ssso I wonder, whom will be the firssssst to break it?"

He spoke loudly with a smugness in his snake-like voice.
It was almost as if he knew things the others did not.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9