Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: X Lords of Creation  (Read 12739 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: X Lords of Creation
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2012, 05:11:19 pm »

(Ixius, the Void)
And so Ixius rallied at that, and took mercy upon the world, in his own way.
He delivered a storm upon its dwellers.

Cast a spell, bringing the first storm to the mortal realm, to shield them from the blazing Sun. -0AP (it's a spell, which is free I think.)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2012, 05:33:28 pm »

Rsisus stares at the 'sun', looking more than a little annoyed at such a creation, but saying nothing, instead deepening the sea, weaving gems of pure, irradiating light to plunk in like pebbles from his essence, scooping up a gorge of land and forming a number of small worlds, submerging these under tide in the sea, setting them a-spinning with simple currents, dancing around the light and life giving gems.

Rsisus creates five under-sea star systems, using no ap, since he's the creator of the Materium.

This is good. Fare-the-well. Tell my daughter hello, from me.

His golem gave him the tooth from the beast under the sea, his light carving it into a sphere, widening it and stretching it until was as large enough to be seen from anywhere. A black, jagged line, ringing it, giving it a cracked appearance.  With a snap of his fingers it began to follow the blazing walls of light. Then, there was a crack, the Golem falling to ruins on the sea-shore, staining still as a statue. He trapped this essence and formed it into a woman, young and pale as the alabaster, to stand guard over the moon.

Rsisus creates a moon, which will follow the walls of the world.
Rsisus kills the First Golem, creating a monolith on the sea-shore, to create Aladia, Heiress of Moon.

His tentacles lashed into the sea, hissing, burning the black waters into steam, before there's a moment of silence, before it hisses more than natural for boiling hot water, a number of figures gliding out from the waters around the tentacle. With pure white, glowing skin, a number of harshly barbed, wicked tentacles protruding from their shapely backs, and feminine forms, the Occul are harsh, grim warriors, born to fight, survive, and war with ARPKTK, all the while worshiping it. They took their dwellings on the Submerged Planets, soaking up the light the gems provided, feeding off it.

Create the Occul. [-2 ap]

"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2012, 05:39:58 pm »

(Ixius, the Void)

Ixius wanted more from the world. He wanted slightly more exciting things.

He sent out Tantalus and commanded him to spread thunder across the stormy lands.

Command Tantalus to begin the world's first thunderstorm, in the hope that something happens. -?AP

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2012, 05:50:39 pm »

Dinomantus had agreed with Yanesht that there ought to be a race to serve the gods, and that they ought to have dog-shaped heads like its own, and live in the great desert. This was all well and good. But creating a race out of nothing was hard work, and Dinomantus had much to do. An easier solution should be found. And so it was.

From the great Dinomantus's back descended a Herald (-0) with a most perplexing shape: It had the head of a serpent, the body of a leopard, the hind-quarters of a lion, the feet of a hart and the wings of a great butterfly. Its voice rung out with the barking of two dozen jackels, a herald of things to come.

Down the Herald went, first to the mountains and then down to the seas, devouring in turn many of the the stone men and glowing squid women - not tearing them up with his fearsome jaws, but rather swallowing them whole and unharmed. In the Herald's belly they mixed to form a new race, half and half:

Create Subrace: Jackelmen. Men are shaped like the Earthen, made of black stone with the heads of jackels, while the females are shaped like the Occul and have the heads of alligators. They live by the sea-shore and are loyal to the pantheon the made them. (-1 Pantheon power, -1 Dinomantus power)

A wonderful new species, Dinomantus thought. Perhaps lacking in feathers, but that could be fixed later...

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2012, 06:06:12 pm »

Rsisus muttered a curse, his hand swishing over the shore where the new creatures, light blocking it, new plagues rising up among the newborn populace, pox forming on skin, stone sloughing off...starvation, due to the dimming light of their old lord.

Use 1ap to pestilence the new subrace of the Occul

"Heresy! Corrupting my image into...beasts. Undo it." to  Dinomantus and Yanesht.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 12:13:10 pm by filiusenox »

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2012, 06:07:41 pm »

"Magnifacent!" Yanesht exclaims, looking upon the creatures of his and Dinomantus's design. "Sprinkle them among the shores and inland."
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2012, 06:09:25 pm »

Xaeros

A voice was heard around Dinomantus, coming from far away. It was filled with cold fury.

"You have corrupted my work! The Earthen were not made by you - and are not for you to modify. Undo this sacrilege, or I will be forced to do it myself."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2012, 06:11:24 pm »

Ixius looked upon the new creations, and smirked.
"What lovely pieces they have created. I feel now that I must make my own, but I shall wait....until my power returns to me."

Deep Waters

• Bay Watcher
  • earth does break the things that we make
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2012, 06:20:49 pm »

The King of Beasts grins hungrily as It eyes Its new servants- and prey. Idly snapping up a few Occul who failed to escape in time in Its great jaws, Its grin fails to falter when some others rally together to face It, singing angelic, dual hymns of both challenge and praise to their new God. It yawns widely, showing Its massive, spiking teeth as It looks upon the shore of its domain to eye the creations of the new pantheon.

"More food? They look delicious."
[23:14:34] <GameMaster> And so (...) a one-armed dwarf and a mage wearing a blanket walk into a tomb.
[23:14:42] <GameMaster> Sadly, that isn't a joke.

[20:42:03] <HailFire> our wizard tower just got smoked by projectile cats from space

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2012, 06:24:07 pm »

The Hollow One looked on, and saw nothing worthy of his attention. These creatures sowed not, and reaped not. They were boring. Entirely, and utterly, boring. He could not have that.
Their autumn was here, and in the coming spring perhaps something more...interesting would find its way into being.

An illness, some horrific blight, fell upon the stone men. As their hardened skin fell away to one disease, another made their innards soft and brittle, eroded them from inside-out just as the locust ruins the corn's harvest. When all was said and done, the Creator Pantheon's harvest was left brittle and hollow.

1ap- Pestilence the Jackalmen (1/3 Death Domain-related Actions)
2ap- Gain Portfolio: Death
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 06:35:39 pm by thatkid »
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2012, 06:28:39 pm »

Rsisus to the Beast of the Deep, Materium.

Rsisus grins a wry grin at that, one of the creatures speaking simply in the tongue of the gods, several others dying from the proximity, the young that suddenly fleeing away too fast from the creature, before it can catch them.

"Beast of the Deep, I ask only favor in return for mine. If the Pantheon of Creators do not accede to my request, I ask only that you devour these creatures that they have made upon the shore, these heretical beings that stole my image...and as soon as my powers return, I shall gift you with larger and stronger beasts to feast upon."
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 12:13:57 pm by filiusenox »

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2012, 06:29:29 pm »

Shaanaar who were watching the events that unfold, were indifferet towards the creations of the other gods.
However he were intrigued by their growing knowlege, their minds opening, their secrets carefully guarded.
"I ssshall claim no people of my own, for all carry deliciousss sssecretss.
Let it be known, any mortal who bringsss me a offering and preformsss a minor ritual out of sssight of other mortalsss will have their sssecretsss well guarded!"

His snake-like voice echoed across the minds of all mortal kind.
"However let it alssso be known, in return for guarding theesssse sssecrets, I require have a price depending on the value of the ssecret!"
By this statement, he essentially declared all mortals who possessed forbidden knowlege would belong to him, if they wanted their secrets or knowlege well guarded.

3 AP for Create Concept?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 06:33:27 pm by Ultimuh »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2012, 06:39:46 pm »

Jegof looked at the scene unfold through the eyes of the Tongue of the Forge-Fires, and his anger built slightly at the scene unfolding before him, the beings did nothing yet were condemned for what their creators did. Once again a gash appeared in the Plane of the Blue Flame, this time though Zegof himself fluttered through to Materium.

He found himself among the new race, the Jackelmen, and found one of both genders standing before him startled. Zegof's voice boomed as he spoke, it sounded as if an entire army of blacksmiths slammed there hammers at once,

"Foolish Gods who condemn a race for crimes they did not condemn I spite your actions, I will give them the power to stand strong if they must. It is not a crime for their existence, it is a crime that you believe their lives an abomination."

With that two tendrils reached out from the blue flame that was Zegof, the first touched the Male Jackelman, flames flittered between his hands, and he grew slightly taller as power surged through him. The other touched the female Jackleman, and the sand around her hardened to stone as she to was changed by the power. His work done Zegof returned to his home

Beget God-ish Jackelmen Male (-0 AP)
Beget God-ish Jackelmen Female (-0 AP)
Make the Plane of the Blue Flame my Home (-0 AP)

Deep Waters

• Bay Watcher
  • earth does break the things that we make
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2012, 07:04:01 pm »

ARPKTK

The Feral God answers, gravelly voice deep and amused, "I need not any incentive to devour all creatures that roam this plane. Yet, I do not protest against turning my jaws on one race of creatures over others. Yea, they do indeed look... delicious. I would almost be disappointed, were their creators to surrender to your demands."

Its answer given, ARPKTK turns away, eyeing Its servants speculatively, the greater deity's request bringing to mind a problem It had not thought of before. Their numbers were great as of now, as were those of those other creatures It devoured, of earth and sea alike. But, Its hunger was endless, and there could come a time where all the creatures of the world would lie in Its belly, leaving no more for It to devour. It mulls this problem over for a while, before a wide grin spits Its snout. ARPKTK could not only serve as the Cosmos' apex predator, but Its preserver and promoter of life. After all, blessing Its people with growth would only serve to increase Its future bounty.

(Portfolio: Fertility) [-2]
[23:14:34] <GameMaster> And so (...) a one-armed dwarf and a mage wearing a blanket walk into a tomb.
[23:14:42] <GameMaster> Sadly, that isn't a joke.

[20:42:03] <HailFire> our wizard tower just got smoked by projectile cats from space

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2012, 07:12:12 pm »

Kreyasrba

Its’ form began to glow from the slumber it came out of; displeased with the lack of progress in Purgatory. It decided to create creatures that will be responsible in shaping this plane while it slept.

Its’ form waivered and three little trickles of light came out of its’ form. From these three little pieces of energy something started to form.

[Create populace: (The creation races) The Titanas (Titans), Vivifica-əyat (Life-Givers), Skakavcu (Devourers)] {-2 ap} Located in Purgatory.

Pleased with these new beings he awaits to see what these races will do in its' plane.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 09:49:11 pm by jaass »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9