Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Endgame: Vaguely inspired by YOU AT FINAL BOSS. Back to the dungeon, except one  (Read 11178 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Endgame: Vaguely inspired by YOU AT FINAL BOSS
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2012, 05:54:35 pm »

Changing class is a full-round action.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2012, 09:06:02 pm »

use fleshwarpers mask to grow a large impaling spike from forehead becoming magical golden seaking, use horn drill.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2012, 09:55:20 pm »

Err... make a running leap, followed by a slash against the boss. Also, dodge any attack headed my way.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2012, 11:24:27 pm »

well guys I'm trying to spawn a shopkeep to buy some phoenix downs here.
Some defense would be appreciated.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2012, 05:10:53 pm »

I've decided that multiple complex actions will give penalties to subsequent actions.

USE THRASH, FOLLOWED BY HYPER BEAM! THEN EVOLVE BACK INTO DEMOKNIGHT AND RECLAIM SWORD.
[3] Thrash isn't very effective... it only deals [8*5] 40 damage. [5-1] Hyper Beam does better, dealing [10*5] 50 damage. [2-1] You evolve into... oh, what's something more useless than Magikarp? I know, you're a fluffy wambler!

PICK UP GOLD, FLOP TO LOCAL ALCHEMIST, BUY ALL THE POTIONS   Assuming picking up/equipping are free actions. If not, disregard the first.
You now have gold. [2] You flop around the dungeon level but can't find any potion shops.

Tell LordSlowpoke to hold ground and let the flying thing do its work.
SUMMON SHOPKEEPER

[Also maybe I should change my class to Beast Caster]
[4] A shopkeeper is summoned. He offers you candles and a lantern.

use fleshwarpers mask to grow a large impaling spike from forehead becoming magical golden seaking, use horn drill.
You don't have it, it's on your corpse. You pick up the mask and put it on. [4-1] Hurrying, you turn yourself into a magical golden Seaking and [3-2] fail to hit with Horn Drill.

Err... make a running leap, followed by a slash against the boss. Also, dodge any attack headed my way.
[5] You run and leap and slash. You deal [25*5] 125 damage to TFB and [6*5] 30 to yourself.

BOSS TURN:
The Final Boss decides to get more minions. He casts Summon Goblins VI, [3] summoning [2+5+5] 12 goblins. Then, after controlling them with his crown, he [2] fails to do anything.
jetex's corpse [5] smashes jetex. [21*5] jetex dies. Wow.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2012, 07:21:36 pm »

loot all my things, use bite, does TFB flinch? if so use hydro pump
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2012, 09:57:19 pm »

THREATEN TO EAT THE SHOPKEEPER UNLESS HE GO FETCH ME A DOZEN OF PHOENIX DOWNS
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2012, 10:07:28 pm »

NOOOOO! Try once more to evolve, before trying to take my Sword out of the boss and STABBING HIM REPEATEDLY WITH IT.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2012, 12:08:44 pm »

THROW MONEY AT SHOPKEEPER

CAST SUMMON SUMMONER II

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2012, 02:27:38 pm »

Respawn if needed (and grab my gear if I do), and proceed to shoot arrows at TFB's minions.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2012, 04:37:48 pm »

loot all my things, use bite, does TFB flinch? if so use hydro pump
You grab your old stuff. [5v1] Yup, TFB flinches as you deal [16*5] 80 damage to him. [6-1] Hydro Pump is just as successful, dealing [20*5] 100 damage! Not bad for one turn. Or one guy, actually.

THREATEN TO EAT THE SHOPKEEPER UNLESS HE GO FETCH ME A DOZEN OF PHOENIX DOWNS
[5v1] The shopkeeper runs. You smell a distinct fecal smell as the shopkeeper smashes into a wall. Oops.

NOOOOO! Try once more to evolve, before trying to take my Sword out of the boss and STABBING HIM REPEATEDLY WITH IT.
[5] You evolve into a Demoknight. [2v4] You fail to retrieve your sword.

THROW MONEY AT SHOPKEEPER

CAST SUMMON SUMMONER II

[1] The money hits you on the head, dealing 0.01 damage each, or 16 total. Ouch. [1] You summon a goblin-summoning orc. He promptly smacks you over the head [6] for [24*5] 120 damage and breaks his hand.

BOSS TURN:
The or goblin-summoner pleads to be allowed into TFB's service.
The goblins attack, two to a PC. [3,6;5,1-1] While Unholy_Pariah avoids the first attack, he dodges into the second, taking [23*2*2] 92 damage and breaking the goblin's sword. [5,1;1] Greenstarfanatic is as lucky; while one goblin deals [12] damage to itself, the other deals [17*2*1.5] 51 damage. [6,2;6] One goblin misses Doomblade, but the other [23*2] rather overkills him and gets hit on the head with Doomblade's, for [6*3] 18 damage. [4,1;2] Objective gets hit by the goblin who held onto his sword and takes [10] damage. LordSlowpoke [[2,1] is missed, and one of the goblins fumbles in another original manner. Finally, jetex [4,3v2,3-1] gets hit by both goblins, taking a total of [20+14] 34 damage. Wow, mooks are weak, whoda thunkit?
jetex's corpse [3v2-2] gets a flimsy hit enhanced by jetex's worse dodge, and deals [13*8] 104 damage.
TFB gestures! [5] Both of jetex's corpses shudder and begin to move! TFB accepts the orc's offer and [4] turns the dwarfbold army into skeletons.

Oh, and LordSlowpoke died/respawned, and Pariah is close to dying.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 04:41:50 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2012, 04:46:58 pm »

EAT ORC FOR LUNCH

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2012, 07:41:13 pm »

pariah uses surf >:D

entire enemy team targeted... i wonder how this will turn out.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2012, 08:14:38 pm »

I'd like to advise people to check the OP and, I dunno, heal?
Sig

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2012, 08:44:46 pm »

We need potions, and the shopkeep is dead or something.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8