Poll

How do you feel?

Sad to See It Go
- 4 (80%)
Good Riddance!
- 1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18

Author Topic: Roll to Migrate II: Planet M-5 - Day 1 - First Wave - Three Slots Open  (Read 14534 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Roll to Migrate II: Planet M-5 - Day 1 - First Wave - Three Slots Open
« Reply #225 on: October 30, 2012, 08:51:41 pm »

((italics are in-character right? I cant change colour with my phone.))
Correct. And actually you just type [color={insert name of color here}][/color]. You can do that on a phone, I do it all the time.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 30, 2012, 11:18:50 pm »

((ah okay, its just that i seem to recall my computer throwing a bunch of numbers into it that i thought were necessary, cheers for pointing out my erroneous assumption :D))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #227 on: November 02, 2012, 08:06:46 am »

Still waiting on Ebbor and Xantalos, though I kind of guessed what Xant wants to do (watch for the gunshot etc.).

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 02, 2012, 08:17:00 am »

Get in the rover, and see if the computer includes information on the location of the last missing person. Don't break it.

That's a nice piece of engineering

((ah okay, its just that i seem to recall my computer throwing a bunch of numbers into it that i thought were necessary, cheers for pointing out my erroneous assumption :D))
Those are the RGB values or something(I believe the computer writes them in Hexadecimal for the fun of it. Not sure). Naming the colors works though.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 02, 2012, 09:02:08 am »

((Herp))
Watch for the flareshot and head in that direction. "Looks like they're that way."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #230 on: November 03, 2012, 04:26:27 pm »

"We're inside the rover, get in and claim a bunk."

Keep rest of personal belongings in storage compartment. Look for any survival gear in rover.
You palm the security pad and unlock your bunk, stuffing the rest of your gear into the compartment before locking it once more and letting the bed slide back into the wall. [NOTE: Inventory Empty; You are Unarmed] You give the room a good looking over, but once again you only see the bunk keys lining the walls and a lone terminal in the corner of the room with a single chair bolted to the deck in front of it. As you make your observations you're interrupted by the migrant who was already inside leaving and being replaced by another, who manages to blunder directly into you and nearly knock you from your feet. S-sorry… He mutters, before turning away sheepishly and staring at his feet.

walk outside and fire off one or two bursts from my pistol straight up into the air then go back and claim a bunk before trying the palm  coded locker, if it is empty or unopenable boot up the holo projectors and look for the vehicles instruction manual.

((italics are in-character right? I cant change colour with my phone.))

im going to fire off a burst from my pistol, keep an eye and an ear out for it.
You take your hands from the locked door leave it with a vow to return later. After heading past another migrant who inexplicable shows up from nowhere and through the side door, you step into the centre of the clearing and draw your pistol, flicking off the safety catch as you do so and firing a single shot into the air, followed by a second. You wait quietly for a response and briefly ponder who that man was that you passed.

Wander up to the carrier.

Hello strange people I'm Leon.
You approach the carrier as nonchalantly as you can. You are about to enter said vehicle through its rather obligatory side hatch when a man clothed similarly to yourself steps through it and heads into the centre of the clearing before pulling a gun and firing at the sky. You stare at him with a mixture of wonder and confusion before stepping into the interior of the carrier and stumbling blindly into a dwarf clad in a comically small atmosphere suit. You spit out a hasty apology before turning off your external speakers and doubling over into a fit of raucous laughter.

Get in the rover, and see if the computer includes information on the location of the last missing person. Don't break it.

That's a nice piece of engineering
You step through the clearing and into the rover with your droid close behind (WHOM YOU STILL. HAVEN'T. NAMED.), passing the gunman blasting at clouds and the midget watching another migrant stare at the floor, and look around inside. You spy the terminal in the corner and gleefully hop in front of the screen and boot it up. Your heart sinks as you realise its only a mere shopping node for buying and selling goods. You seem to remember it being called an MRU. You note the dispenser/receiver chamber helpfully located immediately to the right of the terminal.

((Herp))
Watch for the flareshot and head in that direction. "Looks like they're that way."
You move past Aver and jump up, catching the top of the cryo-pod with the tips of your fingers and pulling yourself up, balancing carefully atop it and scanning the portion of the horizon that breaks through the thick jungle canopy for the gunshot. [2] Nothing. You don't even know if you're facing in the right direction. Despair begins to set in as you realise you could wander for weeks in this jungle without ever even coming close to finding the others.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 05:24:14 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #231 on: November 03, 2012, 04:29:29 pm »

« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 11:10:53 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #232 on: November 03, 2012, 05:24:41 pm »

Actions up.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 03, 2012, 05:32:39 pm »

Sit down in a chair and try to stop laughing, briefly consider drop kicking the dwarf into the jungle then take a nap.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 03, 2012, 06:05:06 pm »

"Shit. You see anything, Aver?"
"Hey. I got nothing. Fire off one or two more, would you?"

Look for the flares, and if nothing happens go to the riverbed. Start walking up in one direction.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 03, 2012, 10:01:03 pm »

fire off two more bursts from my pistol then walk to the back of the carrier and look for the cargobay entrance.

hey has anyone found the drivers seat yet?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

crazysheep

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:fluffy wool]
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 03, 2012, 10:41:23 pm »

"Nope, haven't found anything looking remotely like a driver's seat yet"

Look for the driver's seat.
"Don't be in such a hurry to grow up, for there's nothing a kid can't do."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #237 on: November 03, 2012, 10:50:23 pm »

Umm..

You open the hatch leading to what you assume to be the front of the vehicle….A pilot's cradle rests in the centre of the room and a small bank of holo-projectors line the wall in front of you.

You found the pilot seat two posts ago….

crazysheep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 03, 2012, 11:04:53 pm »

Umm..

You open the hatch leading to what you assume to be the front of the vehicle….A pilot's cradle rests in the centre of the room and a small bank of holo-projectors line the wall in front of you.

You found the pilot seat two posts ago….
.... okay. Editing action.

crazysheep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 03, 2012, 11:07:20 pm »

"Nope, haven't found anything looking remotely like a driver's seat yet, I thought one of you guys found it already."

Offer hand for migrant in front of me to shake.

"I'm Kyle, nice to meet you."
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18