Poll

How do you feel?

Sad to See It Go
- 4 (80%)
Good Riddance!
- 1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18

Author Topic: Roll to Migrate II: Planet M-5 - Day 1 - First Wave - Three Slots Open  (Read 14603 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Migrate II: Planet M-5 - Day 1 - First Wave - Three Slots Open
« Reply #135 on: October 12, 2012, 06:33:55 pm »

((sorry i just got out of bed... i wanted to help get you save the pod but i don't know if im close enough so i changed my action but left the name, its already fixed in any case.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 12, 2012, 06:35:36 pm »

(( Meta gaming is against the rules. You have not seen the storage crate yet or asked where it is. ))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 12, 2012, 06:38:19 pm »

((um mesor... i just slammed into the storage crate head first, im just taking the liberty of telling gunin what im going to do once crazy posts his turn thus informing me of what i have hit. if you want ill edit my in character text a bit to make that more clear.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 12, 2012, 06:39:41 pm »

(( Naw was my bad when I read the post it didn't click.
But were gonna be 1 man down before we even begin since im up a tree with no equipment trying to open a pod while the trees crushes it because nobody tried to help me with him or to get my equipment. ))

crazysheep

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:fluffy wool]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Migrate II: Planet M-5 - Day 1 - Three Slots Open
« Reply #139 on: October 12, 2012, 08:46:56 pm »

Help to pick the suited man up, and then proceed to open the crate.

"That must hurt, and you really should watch where you're pointing that pistol. By the way, you just slammed headfirst into our supply crate. Wanna help me open it?"
"Don't be in such a hurry to grow up, for there's nothing a kid can't do."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #140 on: October 12, 2012, 10:22:00 pm »

((….because nobody tried to help me with him or to get my equipment.))
Um. No one else knows where you are. Thats why no one else can help you.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 10:24:55 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 12, 2012, 10:26:49 pm »

(( I know but nobody even tried to find me either :). But I'll deal with that later on in character. ))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #142 on: October 13, 2012, 02:11:22 am »

Hey, what's going on out there. Anyway, there should be a droid in the cargo box. See if you can get it out, it should have a hullcutter installed.

Don't Panic. Try to get the little droid online and cutting those vines. If worst come to worst. Punch out the glass. (Mechanical fist.)
You try not to scream as the walls close in on you. Via your implant, you desperately contact your 'droid and establish an uplink, then give him orders to begin start-up procedures. He'll know what to do if that man on the outside can get to him in time, and the steadily increasing pressure indicates that your time is running out rather quickly.

Try to access the cargo compartment, If I can get the bot out ask Robert how to activate it and then activate it and have it cut the pod free and open.
If im unable to get the bot free attempt to find something sharp if this also fails then continue trying to tear the vines off and open the door.

You swing yourself up and onto the next available branch and make your way over to the pod's cargo compartment. Luckily it isn't blocked by any vines, and you grab the handle and swing the hatch open. A man-sized robot springs from the cubby and lands deftly upon the branch next to you. Greetings! It says, just before slicing through the vines with its wrist-mounted laser and hopping over to the front of the pod. He lifts his thick leg and plants it on the mangled edge of the pod door, popping it off with practiced ease and sending it crashing to the jungle floor before retrieving its relieved captive. He drops from the branch and lands on the ground as if it were no feat, then allows his charge to stand on his own legs. You sit in the tree, stricken with awe, as the vines flex slowly and bleed an odd mixture of red and blue fluid.

Back away to about 15 meters from the cryopod. Get laser gun out , just in case.
You back away from the pod and ready your weapon. Nothing happens. Maybe you should let it out first?

You saw nothing.

Assist carzysheep in opening and unloading the storage crate
You come to your senses and holster your weapon while doing your best to reassure your fellow Migrant that you had no intention of blasting him into a bloody mess. He seems unconvinced. Regardless of your shenanigans, you both succeed in opening the cargo crate. Inside you find an eight-wheeled vehicle, along with several Structure Modules.

((I'll give you a better description of the vehicle in the next post. The Modules are just metal crates with palming pads on them that, when activated, unfold into buildings. there is one for each structure I gave you, which are detailed in the OP))

Help to pick the suited man up, and then proceed to open the crate.

"That must hurt, and you really should watch where you're pointing that pistol. By the way, you just slammed headfirst into our supply crate. Wanna help me open it?"
You finally convince him to put his gun away, after which he delivers a heartfelt apology. His sincerity puts you somewhat at ease, but you're still on guard as you watch him open the container. You both cheer right up though once you see its contents, and you immediately start assessing the vehicle's capabilities. ((In next post.))
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 02:14:13 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 13, 2012, 05:08:58 am »

jump on the rover and start looking for the sensor systems, if found attempt to locate the others then walk outside and wait for my crate to reach me before storing it on the rover.

((congratulations on getting free by the way.))

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 13, 2012, 05:12:05 am »

Hey, good job mate. Now, can you please get the rest of my stuff. And maybe help the other guy down too, if possible.
Speaking into the radio, he continued:"I got out the tree. Where's the rest of you guys, we'd better meet up soon. Watch out for the vines, they just crushed my pod."

Send the droid back up to get my stuff. And the other guy, should he be unable to get down on his own. Then help pushing the pod over
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 08:09:46 am by 10ebbor10 »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 13, 2012, 07:49:54 am »

Climb down and go back to my pod

"Mind having robot man give me a hand with my pod? It's the wrong way up and I wanna get my equipment out before something else tries to kill one of us."

crazysheep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 13, 2012, 05:23:36 pm »

jump on the rover and start looking for the sensor systems, if found attempt to locate the others then walk outside and wait for my crate to reach me before storing it on the rover.
While Zalud plays with his new tech toys, Kyle loads the Structure Modules onto the rover.

"Right, let's see if we can find the others. And then we should try and find somewhere to set up our base camp."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 13, 2012, 07:43:25 pm »

Pry the door off the cryopod/activate the lever that opens the door, then back away ~15 meters and take out laser pistol and knife.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

crazysheep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 15, 2012, 06:29:14 am »

(( So, do we get the next set of actions yet? ))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #149 on: October 20, 2012, 04:37:47 pm »

(( So, do we get the next set of actions yet? ))
They'll be up soon, this isn't dead. My Internet has not been functioning properly as of late, and I appreciate your patience while I attempt to resolve this matter.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18