Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329358 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #3015 on: December 06, 2012, 07:42:00 pm »

Anounce the end of days is fast approaching.
You might be right...

Oh, and misko? Nice hidden gender issues.
...?
First part: The in-universe world might be ending. Second part: You're a girl. And you seem to be either concealing some kind of issue over the change, or are completely fine with them, implying the end of more amusing gender issues.
. . .

I really don't know how to respond to that. Like at all. I think I'm being accused of transexualism or something. I seriously have no clue.I can't even tell if it's IC or not.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: December 06, 2012, 07:53:18 pm »

You might be right...

...?
First part: The in-universe world might be ending. Second part: You're a girl. And you seem to be either concealing some kind of issue over the change, or are completely fine with them, implying the end of more amusing gender issues.
. . .
I really don't know how to respond to that. Like at all. I think I'm being accused of transexualism or something. I seriously have no clue.I can't even tell if it's IC or not.
Not quite. I'm saying you have or had some kind of gender issues.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: December 06, 2012, 07:55:45 pm »

You might be right...

...?
. . .
I disagree.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3018 on: December 06, 2012, 08:04:28 pm »

You might be right...

...?
. . .
I disagree.
Mind rebutting my argument, then? It's no fun to try to debate with someone who won't debate.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3019 on: December 06, 2012, 08:06:06 pm »

You might be right...

...?
. . .
I disagree.
Mind rebutting my argument, then? It's no fun to try to debate with someone who won't debate.
And that is why I won't. MUAHAHAHA! I HAVE FOUND YOUR WEAKNESS GREATWYRM! BOW BEFORE ME METALLIC DRAGON!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3020 on: December 06, 2012, 08:13:38 pm »

You might be right...

...?
. . .
I disagree.
And that is why I won't. MUAHAHAHA! I HAVE FOUND YOUR WEAKNESS GREATWYRM! BOW BEFORE ME METALLIC DRAGON!
That's not a weakness, it's a noying.
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3021 on: December 06, 2012, 08:21:39 pm »

You might be right...

...?
. . .
I disagree.
So noying is also your weakness? QUICK MINIONS, NOY HIM, NOY HIM TO DEATH!

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3022 on: December 06, 2012, 08:43:17 pm »

You might be right...

...?
. . .
I disagree.

"Okay sweetiepie!"
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3023 on: December 06, 2012, 09:09:12 pm »

You might be right...

...?
. . .
I disagree.
No, not being debated with is annoying.
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: December 06, 2012, 10:42:05 pm »

WAIT, SOMETHING NOT RIGHT ABOUT THAT WITH THE WAY SHE SAID IT. DO SOME UNDER COVER WORK AND FINISH LICHETTE OFF (IN THE GROWN UP BED TIME FUN WAY OF COURSE.)
(2+2) YOU CONTINUE BEING MEDIOCRE TO LICHETTE WHILE SHE WEAVES SOME SPELLS.
NPCS:
(6+3) Lichette smiles softly at Dirg. Then she gets atop Dirg. Their neighbors hear effeminate screams of joy from Dirg.
Hmm. Perhaps she took a cue from my gender-swapping.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3025 on: December 06, 2012, 11:26:07 pm »

QUICK EVERYONE! DON'T DEBATE WITH GREATWYRM! DON'T DEBATE HIM TO DEATH!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3026 on: December 06, 2012, 11:40:49 pm »

Oh, for the love of...
Sig

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3027 on: December 07, 2012, 12:17:59 am »

Oh, for the love of...

Debate with me, my other love. I will debate with you.

Hey, if i'm a IC woman I may as well have a few lulz.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3028 on: December 07, 2012, 04:48:16 pm »

>Fuck the universe.
Won't Corai be offended about your affair?

Seriously, though, why are you trying to destroy the universe?
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3029 on: December 07, 2012, 05:01:05 pm »

Yeah. Stop copying me.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 221